Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 23-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Experiencer
Empathic Lightworker

Healers always attract people who need to be healed. But is there such a thing as healers attracting other healers especially when it comes to having a relationship with one. Is it common or uncommon? Honestly, I'm still new to all this and haven't had a relationship with a fellow healer. It's always been with someone who needs my light.
Old 23-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Knower
Hello GalTrav...

I too have always attracted those in need of healing, not only in my SO (significant other) but also in general with the people I meet. My wife is also a healer, however, she is an unrealized one, and thus, she is a healer in need of healing. I can't speak for others, but I have had relationships with other healers, as well as relationships with those most in need.

When you think about it, ask yourself one question...

If those in need of healing are most attracted to healers, then what does the presence of a healer in my life say to me about my own needs?

Have peace
Old 23-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Master
We attract what we focus on. There is nothing more to it.
Old 23-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
We attract what we focus on. There is nothing more to it.
True. That is why those most in need of healing find themselves in the presence of healers - they've attracted them.
Old 24-01-2015, 02:53 AM
Experiencer
Hi GalTrav,

I have seen many examples of healers connecting with each other. I think there must be an energy pattern or energy signature of a healer that subconsciously attracts other healers.

Boson
Old 27-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tree
Hello GalTrav...

I too have always attracted those in need of healing, not only in my SO (significant other) but also in general with the people I meet. My wife is also a healer, however, she is an unrealized one, and thus, she is a healer in need of healing. I can't speak for others, but I have had relationships with other healers, as well as relationships with those most in need.

When you think about it, ask yourself one question...

If those in need of healing are most attracted to healers, then what does the presence of a healer in my life say to me about my own needs?

Have peace

Actually I'm very drawn to someone whom I really really think and feel is a fellow healer and doesn't even know it. Problem is this person is still young and is surrounded by people who need healing so it seems as though she is trapped in that situation and doesn't know what to do since no one is guiding her. I could but I'm miles away.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hi GalTrav,

I have seen many examples of healers connecting with each other. I think there must be an energy pattern or energy signature of a healer that subconsciously attracts other healers.

Boson

Hi, I guess if I can categorize it, I usually can tell right away when I see someone. If it's love at first sight (just using this term instead of saying if I see someone for the 1st time and my senses tell me it's someone like me) then it's a fellow healer/empath/lightworker, if it's the other way around, lack for a better term, hate at 1st sight, then it's prolly someone who needs a whole lot of healing and someone who needs your light.
Old 27-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Master
Sure, why not?

The gentleman I'm currently dating is a Healer, he likely wouldn't call himself that but he's a certified Cranial Sacral Therapist which is an energy healing form, he also does straight up Energy Work, though thinks he's not particularly proficient at it. Little does he know
His day job is as a software engineer so I think he tends to straddle worlds and not feel he has the time to divest in further healing modalities, as his non work related passion is yoga.
His energy though is clear, high frequency and very beautiful to experience and he's the first I turn to when I need a healing, energy cleansing or a general check on the status of my auric field.

There's no hard and fast rules about affairs of the heart though.
Like a field of wild flowers - there are many varieties in God Garden.