Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 04-07-2012, 12:25 AM
wildflower57

Saw a Ghost in My House in the Middle of the Day!

It walked past a door way that I was looking through.
I only saw from the shoulder down, orange shirt.

It was without a doubt, not "Maybe it was this..Maybe it was that"
No this was 100% paranormal.

The house I live in is fairly new, no previous tenants passed away in this house.
When I saw the ghost I felt a strong "Aunt Tracy" feeling. She passed away a couple years ago.
She was like a second mom to me. Her son recently committed suicide, I was seeing her in my dreams like CRAZY right before it happened.

Now I've been seeing things, feeling things since I was a smaller child. Actually MOSTLY when I was a child and I've always been very very very afraid.
I told any of my passed loved ones that if they wanted to come see me, it was not to be dark and I was not to be alone.
It wasn't dark and I wasn't alone.

So anyways thats my ghost story! If it was Aunt Trace...I just can't believe she was there! That totaly trips me out! And it makes me sad at the same time.
If she was there, why couldn't she come hug me? Or just stand there so I could see her face? Something other than hide from me!
Old 08-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower57
So anyways thats my ghost story! If it was Aunt Trace...I just can't believe she was there! That totaly trips me out! And it makes me sad at the same time.
If she was there, why couldn't she come hug me? Or just stand there so I could see her face? Something other than hide from me!

wildflower57,
It probably was your aunt and she probably did give you a hug but, you were just too startled to feel it. And you probably didn't see her face because either the angle of the way you were looking didn't permit you to see her face or she wanted you to see orange shirt for some reason. A message of some sort.

It's like my dad. About three weeks after he died I was at the kitchen sink, turned around and saw the bottom half of a white tee-shirt, red shorts with white trim, and the upper half of his legs. I knew it was him because that's how he dressed in the summer and the shorts were his favorite style. The major thing was that the shorts were red. He never did own a pair of red shorts. Everytime he found that style they never had red ones in his size and he always wanted a red pair. For over a decade he looked for a red pair and never found them. Now he's dead and he finally has his red shorts. So I knew he was happy and doing well when I saw his spirit wearing those red shorts.

So maybe your aunt was trying to tell you something similar and the fact that her son committed suicide recently had something to do with her showing up when she did.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:25 AM
wildflower57

We all like to think their together. I'm not too sure what I believe what happens after you take your own life. I almost see that as starting over and not really making anything better.
But I did have dreams of him and he seemed to be happy. Smiling and helping. He was a real good guy so I'm sure his spirit was guided into light by Aunt Trace. Lots of my family members that were real close to him felt shook up by it and tried to blame it on this or that. I think he just need to be with his mom. He was a momma's boy. My aunt was an awesome mom.
And she did like to wear lots of oranges and pinks :)
Old 17-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Knower
It's interesting how we differ in our perception of what we should fear.

I've been seeing ghosts since I was about 4. I've never felt fearful of the ones I've seen. I have felt fear when sensing spirits near me on occasion.

My guess is she didn't hug you... because you are afraid. Holy cow. Can you imagine how you would have reacted?? She knows you and doesn't want you to be afraid. If you feel it was her, I bet it was. These feelings are usually pretty accurate.

What a wonderful experience! I just saw a ghost at work a couple days ago... broad daylight. :o)
Old 18-08-2012, 07:21 PM
wildflower57

I don't understand ghosts.. I feel like my aunt has passed over, I think she knew she was going to die and I think she was ready.
I've always felt that if you were ready to leave this plane, you did and you could only come back through animal spirits or through signs and stuff like that.
So are ghosts able to go from one plane to another? Even if they have no unresolved things left over?
Or are the ghosts just holograms of those who passed, with no connected memory? Thats almost how it felt when she was there...
Like she was someone new but in the same body. I can't even imagine all the things that happen without us realizing.
Not only ghosts or spirits...but everything. This really got my mind going.
Old 21-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Knower
They are... and yes... even if they have no unresolved issues. Sometimes it is our issues that bring them to us. Perhaps we have a need or fear or we are going through a particular thing they would have done with us or for us. It is their way of staying close to us.
I'm sure your aunt did know... as many do. And I'm sure she was ready.
Sometimes spirits appear to us as signs or animals, because they know our comfort level and do not wish to stress us, just to let us know they are there and give us comfort.
There is alot going on we don't realize! lol And a whole lot of us wish to remain ignorant of the things going on so very near to us.
Your aunt may have appeared "new but in the same body" to you, because she is happy where she is, but the "body" must be the one you recognize, so you will know it is her. Think how she has no worries now! :o)
Old 02-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Ascender

have I seen spirit clothing too???

This is a really old thread but the thing about seeing clothing really resonates with me.

About a week after my mum passed, maybe not even that long, I had asked my mum for a sign and I was in my kitchen talking aloud as you do when you are trying to put things into perspective and I was cut off in midsentence as I just had a very quick flash of something in the hall; It was about 3 feet off the ground (Ive read this distance does have some significance) and I can best describe it as a flash of what looked like one of the blue nighties that my mother often wore. I dismissed it as a trick of the light but who knows?? I looked for something that might have caused it like
a blue item of clothing hanging up that may have reflected but I couldnt find anything.

Funnily enough, a few years earlier my sister had come to visit my mother and she was thinking about my late father who passed in 1982. It was his birthday and she wished him happy birthday aloud. Well a few minutes later, she looked into the hall and saw what looked like a long coat and a pair of trousers just turn into the bottom of the stairs. just a flash a bit like I saw. There was only my mother in the house as well at the time and when my sister described the clothing my mum informed her that my father did own a coat exactly as described!!!
I should point out that my sister seems to have some psychic abilities which only seem to have come after an NDE experience back in 1994. She frequently saw the outlines/shapes of deceased family pets afterwards. I was highly sceptical until one day, about a week after we had lost a dog, I was thinking about that dog and how a couple of times I had been mean to her, and my sister said that she could see Jenny (the dog) and she was right by my leg. And this chilled me, her exact words to me were "she is particularly concerned about you"

She always saw the shapes/outlines in the corner of her eye but said if you looked clearly they would disappear. Several animals were close socially in life and they often appeared to her in similar groupings of 3 or 4. I would say this happened half a dozen times.

I'm a sceptic by nature but I do find this was remarkable; strangely enough my nephew came to stay for a night not long after we had a cat put to sleep and he was adamant he saw the shape of a cat on a chair get up and then disappear. Strangely enough I saw a similar shape in the hall myself only a few weeks later. We had another cat at the time but he is a large, white cat who could not be mistaken for the deceased tortoiseshell cat.
The hall seems to be a possible location for phenomenon as we had a very definite haunting there 30 years ago which I will detail separately.

What do you guys think?? Is this stuff really possible??
Old 02-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi metal, definitely possible !!

I do believe you have been visited by your Mum and the story about your sister seeing your Dad.... very cool too !

Time for you to be a believer ! If you believe in the possibilities, the possibilities are endless ~

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-05-2015, 12:27 AM
Master
You saw Aunt Tracy because you have a strong connection to her. It's hard for spirits to manifest their entire bodies at times because it takes a lot of energy, or so I've been told.

My mother in law visited us shortly after she passed a couple of years ago. My son saw her briefly inn our foyer and she was wearing the same clothes as in one of the photos. She had black eye sockets and mouth and it frightened him. I was in a parking lot and I saw part of a face of the spirit of a woman that was sitting in a car across from me. I was more fascinated than scared at the time.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:34 AM
Master
Metal, my kids are 9 and 12 and they have seen our deceased cats over the years. They see them in solid forms. I too, have seen them in solid forms, and 2 in rectangular energy shapes in their former coat colors. They love us and miss so they come back and visit. Looking forward to reading about the haunting from 30 years ago.