Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 22-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Glorymist

You are making the whole thing about negative emotions / etc. WAY too complicated. It is much more basic and simple than that. Thi most certainly it can get outrageously complicated.

Want me to tell you ?? Or do you wish to enjoy the adventure ??
Old 22-08-2006, 08:12 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
You are making the whole thing about negative emotions / etc. WAY too complicated. It is much more basic and simple than that. Thi most certainly it can get outrageously complicated.

Want me to tell you ?? Or do you wish to enjoy the adventure ??

Yes, please inform me and I shall contemplate what you state.

Kundalini.
Old 23-08-2006, 03:41 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi 8-infinite-8,
Yes, that makes absolute sense. In fact, what you have said here actually compounds another line of thinking that I have been contemplating recently. There was a music group ( in the 1970's/1980's I think ) called Boston and they released a song called 'More Than A Feeling'.

Now, in your post, you said, 'I like the idea that thoughts have manifestational power, if you identify with them, give them emotion that is'. Now, I am already 100% certain that thoughts do have a manifestational quality to them. But I have recently begun to get the impression that we cannot just think/know something to bring that particular 'quality' out but we must apply focus AND apply the correct emotion to that thought. Hence my reference to 'More Than A Feeling'.

The more difficult part in all of this is actually figuring out what emotion to put behind each thought. I would think that the emotion of LOVE would be a strong contender for manifestation since what we give out, returns to us. Feelings of ANGER, HATE and REVENGE would also return to us if we gave out those emotions conjoined with our thoughts. What do you think of this?

I also agree with you 8-infinite-8 that indeed, giving negative thought patterns any kind of prolonged attention will only allow them to grow stronger and stronger. However, I also agree that a degree of observance must be allowed, as this will give us the opportunity to identify that particular thought as generally speaking, good or bad.

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.

Hi Kundalini,

I agree, Hate, revenge, & anger pretty much do manifest what you don't want, as you said : "Feelings of ANGER, HATE and REVENGE would also return to us if we gave out those emotions conjoined with our thoughts".
I think "conjoined with our thoughts" is the main thing, the emotions must be allowed the observer (you) for them to have manifestational power.
You're spot on.

The emotions I conjure up are ones of , Gratitude & Abundance & these emotions will attract more of the same.
Abundance can really mean many emotions, but, if you can know that you already have everything you ever need, without material objects, these kinds of emotions will come naturally. There will be more oportunities for feeling gratefull arising & also more oportunities for being joyfull as a result.

The main "problem", is that most people identify with all their thoughts so the universe is hearing these people saying : I command want, I command need, I command disease, I command poverty, I command war, etc., simply because they think, they are their thoughts, they're giving their thoughts manifesting power by identifying with them.
Which is almost funny in a sense.'

It's funny that you say " I have recently begun to get the impression that we cannot just think/know something to bring that particular 'quality' out but we must apply focus AND apply the correct emotion to that thought" .
Because, just recently have I begun affirming this & have found it very helpful also.

Thank you for reading
Blessings
Old 23-08-2006, 07:32 PM
dreamer

I have a little boy, when he asks for something with a smile it's hard to refuse him, when he is grateful it makes me want to give him more if I can. If he asks for something that I cannot give him and is accepting and patient when I say no it makes me want to try and get it for him at a later date. The universe is your father/mother you are it's child, you are constantly talking to the universe.......be the sort of child you would want.
Old 24-08-2006, 02:25 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
I have a little boy, when he asks for something with a smile it's hard to refuse him, when he is grateful it makes me want to give him more if I can. .

God made man in his own image, Thx for sharing that.
Closed Thread