Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-11-2017, 07:05 AM
Experiencer
A scrying mirror is an interesting alternative. I can see the attraction to that. For my wife it would have to be crystal, we are quite crystal crazy We even love crystal glasses and jewels, I guess we just love to be surrounded by shiny and sparkly things.

It is very fortunate that my wife and I share a similar attraction and fascination to crystals. Lynn, are you saying you are searching for a new crystal ball ? That is a topic that I know a bit about. I have purchased lots of crystal balls for my wife, 20-120mm and some with tourmaline inclusions, but lately I want to get her something huge like 10-20 LBS, I think she would freak out !

Running a Wicca shop must have been very fun and satisfying ! I wonder why you don't do this anymore ? You need not answer if you don't want, it's quite a personal inquiry. I hope it's not because of the darn internet and amazon/ebay kind of thing. The internet is killing lots of business and maybe will be the downfall of humanity !

O.K maybe that's a little extreme, but sometimes I would trade our modern technology for the wealth and excess of the 80's. Ya know, when everyone had disposable income and went on vacations and ate at resturants several times a week. It would have been the glory days for a salesman like myself. But since I was born in 78' I kind of missed the ( arguably ) the best decade in modern history.

Last edited by Crystal canuck : 15-11-2017 at 08:31 AM.
Old 15-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

To run a store now days your in competition with the internet sadly. There is a good one where I live but as its run as venders renting a space in it, there are times when the energy in it is pure "greed". Everyone things their stuff is worth the "world" now and lost is that personal connection to that pure LIGHT that should go around any spiritual energy items.

I am not sure I feel that the internet is a bad thing, more its how we choose to search things out. I have never ordered an crystal on line, I find them in second hand stores, a metaphysical store, or yard sales.

I was born in 62 so I pre date the computer totally, this internet thing is new to even me, as I was in my late 30's when I got a computer, 2006 to be exact. I used one at work but not at home. Having kids forced me into that realm of the world. I too this year got a cell phone, needed for business.

I am old school in shopping local and shopping thrift stores, I find that if I put it out there I do find what I want comes to me. I too know that a crystal ball is out there. Now do I want large one or small one not sure....does size matter ???? LOL the last one I had was small.

What I do know is that if a reader is doing a reading for me with a crystal ball I can see what they see in it. I would have to handle one to see if it would open to me as not all will. Then there is the where to put it as they should be on an alter, its not a spur of the moment purchase I feel.

I look back to the teen years and I do not remember there being places openly out there where one could find metaphysical things, now its exploded so that opens more doors. Yet it has always been more open in England I found when I went there. I noted there too many "tourist" shops and fewer pure divination shops.

We are what we put out there......and I know that if I truly "need" something it will flow to me. I might "want" a crystal ball but the Universe needs to see that I "need" a crystal ball. The one I had broke for good reason.

Lynn
Old 15-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Master
i luv thm i do 1s iv gt off magzin i keep thm in a tin i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔