Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 28-03-2016, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSpirit
yes, they are.

Well, that solves that!
Old 28-03-2016, 04:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Well, if you want researched information, here is a couple of accredited theories. A scholar named, Dr.Evans-Wentz' did an Oxford doctoral thesis on Fairies. The writings/book is titled, The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries. You can purchase it on Amazon, or can read it for free here. He is notorious for his publishing in Tibetan/Buddhism lit.

In the 1900's, the author conducted an in depth study in Celtic countries and interviewed the locals that witnessed "faeries". He theorized the that fairies could be disembodied spirits, and that these spirits could have possibly been figments of our imaginations, or as he says, "manifestation of inhabitants of a higher reality". In short, the less people believed, the less they started appearing ( in terms of manifestation). Feel free to read the publishing, too much info to get into entirely.

Lastly, if your into holographic Universe theories, there is a theory that states Wentz's findings could suggest that the fairy sightings are possible imprints from our holographic memory. If your familiar with the theory, the past is holographically recorded in the cosmic airwaves and can be plucked out by the human brain, usually in form of a "film". So the locals really could have been tapping into old recorded ancient memories.

Just researched theories to look into. I suppose better than word of mouth and randomly believing
Old 28-03-2016, 05:09 AM
Pathfinder
According to a book I read about faeries, generally people are more likely to believe in angels. The book also said that in Ireland though, faeries are much more commonly believed than say in the United States. And, interestingly, Ireland is where many people have claimed to have seen them according to what I also read. (not sure about other countries)

My belief: I do believe they exist. Years ago I would have said no because I thought of them in fairytales and associated them only with childhood, like Peter Pan and that sort of thing. However, I now realize it's not as silly to me as I once may have thought it sounded. People certainly believe in angels, why is it so odd to believe in faeries? To me, it's not much different, because faeries are like angels in a certain sense. Only, they are angels of nature.

In my own experience, in reading books about them and trying to communicate with them there was one particular interesting experience that I had. I saw them in my dreams, and waking up, I felt their energy. It was only for a few seconds but I saw blinking lights encircling around me and outside my window. And you can usually sense right off the bat if something is positive energy or dark energy. I felt a positive/innocent/playful kind of vibe from it. So, you can believe it or not, that is just my own experience when it comes to the subject of faeries.
Old 28-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Well, that solves that!

I like to keep it simple.

― Miles Kington
Old 07-04-2016, 09:07 AM
Ascender
Faeries are nature spirits and can present themselvs in many ways. They can give signs. Often you need to look closely. Sometimes they can be viewed as "orbs". Especially coloured lights in woods and over fields. I think fairies might be related to angels and could even be the same?
Old 10-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Zendo

If you are ever walking through nature, and come upon an area that is too beautiful to describe, yes nature spirits are at work there.
Old 20-04-2016, 06:13 AM
pathtosirius

Fairies are as real as the air we breathe, and have been breathing in unconsciously, without really awareness (though this still remains somewhat that we aren't yet aware to a spiritual degree), until at a point we realise that we are breathing the air that is apparent and exists around us.

The fairies, exists on a different plane, or put simply a different vibration than us, but a great shift is happening around in the world, on Earth and around us, the collective. Our consciousness are being led to knowledge more about fairies, that they do exists and would love to work with humans. They do have each of their own personality.

There are different types of fairies, but they have a strong band, or connection more over at the UK, Ireland area, and some other area. Their presence is felt more strongly there, compared to other parts of the world, not saying there aren't any fairies elsewhere.
Old 21-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Lorelyen

What a question!!! Of course they're real.

♥♥♥
Old 22-04-2016, 06:36 AM
Suspended
It's already been said on this thread but yeah they exist in other realms/dimensions/planes of existence which ever word you want to use. Like bigfoot, ufos and other similar phenomenon fairies phase in an out of this reality.
Old 26-04-2016, 11:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I went for a walk with my roommates in the forest near my house the other week, (I'm from Canada by the way). My roommates are all spiritual healers, chakra work, meditation, rekki, sonic healing etc. and they showed me faries. Until then I did not really believe in them. Not that I had absolutely no belief, but I was very skeptical.

It was night time and my roommate stopped along the oath, mid conversation and told me to turn around, close my eyes and get into a meditative state. I kept asking why and he was saying just do it, just do it. He then told me to open my eyes and look straight ahead and asked if I saw anything. At first I didnt, he said just keep looking straight ahead. Then, right infront of my face I saw this foggy looking, dancing light type of energy all around my head. Even as I moved, they were on me.
I didn't see little people with wings, like I expected. Are they that and I just can't see that much yet, maybe. I don't know.
I haven't thought much about this experience since, however I have seen the same strange little waves of energy around the house and such. I'm not sure if that's the same thing though.