Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Experiencer

I would have to say my moldavite is the strongest, but since I just got her, I can't really say much more. I find myself reaching for my smoky quartz though, he helps me fall asleep every night! He would be my "must useful" winner.
Old 26-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Neville

tanzanite is a beautiful crystal brightlight and it has some amazing attributes associated with it. if my memory is correct it is the Purple variety of Zoisite. I am not surprised that you love it, I do too :)
Old 26-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Neville

Hello OnAPath,

I have heard so many wonderful things about Moldavite, well done for getting some, It would be interesting to hear you get on with it
Old 26-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Kristin050585

the strongest one for me is selenite. i had an experience at night with it. it kept vibrating my head and body. had to move it away from my bed.
Old 27-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hello OnAPath,

I have heard so many wonderful things about Moldavite, well done for getting some, It would be interesting to hear you get on with it

Well... So far, it's been a very happy experience. I had a headache Sunday, and went to lay down with it, not only did my headache go away, but I did not even think I was sleeping. My husband told me I was snoring like crazy!

I have her in a box with some cleansing herbs, her sanctuary. She's been lifting up my energy. I have been sleeping very lightly, like anything could wake me up. I have to do more grounding than I used to.

Overall I'm happy with her. Once I'm attuned, it will be an even better connection!
Old 27-09-2011, 01:33 PM
scorpiowitch66

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
I would have to say my moldavite is the strongest, but since I just got her, I can't really say much more. I find myself reaching for my smoky quartz though, he helps me fall asleep every night! He would be my "must useful" winner.

Me too. I love my moldavite. First of all, I have a pendant that has moldavite, amethyst, and kyanite that I wear every day. Each time I take it off to wear something else, after a day or two, I start to feel really run down and unfocused. When I hold any other pieces of moldavite I get the feeling of absolute joy and excitement. It is really remarkable... I was in a crystal store that had tons of it and I was practically giggling the whole time. It actually felt like I was high or something and it lasted the rest of the day...It was embarrassing!
Old 04-10-2011, 09:29 PM
goddess9

I'm surprised to see so many people loving amethyst...not that there's anything wrong with it! My boyfriend loves it (it's his birthstone).

I don't have a "strongest" crystal...my Lapis has been with me forever. 3 moves, miles away, and somehow it always sticks with me. Same with my Larimar.
Old 27-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Pathfinder
+ for Moldavite. Sleep with one almost daily. Feel pulsating and uplifting straight away. Thinking of trying Phenakite to see if its as powerful.
Old 30-11-2016, 09:01 AM
Experiencer
I don't know about it's power, I am not sensitive to crystal energy like my wife is, but I absolutely adore Labradorite, I think it's extremely beautiful, so much in fact we are getting this as a kitchen countertop when we renovate the kitchen. It is after all a type of granite !
Old 30-11-2016, 05:46 PM
Seeker

I have so many crystals and I love them ALL but recently, some of my "power" stones have been:
Moldavite
Petalite
Sugilite

I just cant get enough of these three!