Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-04-2018, 08:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Queen of Wands & Justice as outcome

Hello! I'm currently looking to move and asked the tarot what the outcome would be if I asked my ex-stepdad to cosign on a lease for me.

The Justice card came out to clarify the Queen of Wands fyi.

I always have trouble reading for myself. I guess I see this meaning to go for it but it depends on what I'm doing on my end. That as long as it's coming from a place of integrity then it'll go well. I do see Justice as the Karma card and I haven't had the best history with my ex-stepdad. I also haven't spoke to him in a long time. It's not something I want to do but I'm trying to find a better/more stable option for myself at the moment. And, I don't have many other people to go to for this either.
Old 25-04-2018, 10:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Hmm. I would have done a larger spread. I don't really see karma with Justice unless it's asking you to make things 'right' with him, however, I see more the legal/logistical aspects of the situation and your need to really plead your case with him. Queen of wands, finding that confidence, maturity and courage to ask.

I think if you use right wording, come from a deep sincere place and plead your case on how you want to learn to become more independent/responsible( whatever words I am just using examples). Maybe acknowledge to him your learning and growing. Whatever strong points you feel will help, I feel it it possible for the situation to work in your favor. I prolly would have done a bigger spread to get more insight though...