Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Master
I've gone though multiple ascensions.

The states that I was in before ascension (using my current hindsight) are as equally awesome as my current state.

Who we are remains the same before and after. Which parts are illuminated and concealed changes. Who we are never changes.

In my personal experience, I was experiencing much more happiness and joy before ascension. There was a huge wave of bliss for a year or 2 during my transformation. But now that the bliss is gone there is a lot of peace and not much excitement, fear, unknown, etc.

I just wanted to say that ascension isn't necessarily good, divine, light, right. For some people ascension means a lot of pain. A LOT. And what's the point of that pain anyways? So they can go around touting how great new age beliefs and practices are? so they can be freed from their childhood traumas? Is it even possible to be freed from such things?

Suit yourself. My opinion is things are not better or worse, simply different. As much of me likes the new, an equal part wants what I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

This describes it all really well.
http://in5d.com/transmutational-ascension-symptoms/

Patrycia
Old 17-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Who we are remains the same before and after. Which parts are illuminated and concealed changes. Who we are never changes. .

I agree, I often think that all I've been going through since last June, I don't feel any different, think any different from before. Not sure if it's all worth it but it feels like I have no choice.
Old 18-08-2017, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
I agree, I often think that all I've been going through since last June, I don't feel any different, think any different from before. Not sure if it's all worth it but it feels like I have no choice.

If you are going through changes then you should feel and think differently.

Who you are doesn't change, your deepest identity. Your "false" identity, your ego, should change. What you think and feel comes from your ego. If your ego is changing, and it should be changing if you are going through any kind of spiritual transformation or ascension, you ought to be having very different thoughts.
Old 18-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Guide
Quote:

Who you are doesn't change, your deepest identity. Your "false" identity, your ego, should change. What you think and feel comes from your ego. If your ego is changing, and it should be changing if you are going through any kind of spiritual transformation or ascension, you ought to be having very different thoughts.

The changes I went through last year in the awakening phase were both physical and emotional, I felt overwhelming anxiety for no identifiable reason, days of no energy, bouts of crying for no identifiable reason.

With the ascension phase, it's been deep heat in the spine, intense heat in the whole body, disturbed sleep patterns, increased synchronicity particularly with numbers and the development of a possible healing ability. BUt, I don't think or feel differently about anything or any subject than how I did before.
Old 18-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Fascinating post, Greenslade, thank you so much.
Always my pleasure.

Quote:
I'm aware of the term old soul. I googled and the first article that came up was this: https://lonerwolf.com/9-signs-youre-an-old-soul

I answered a Massive Yes to each question. The solitary loner, the love of wisdom, knowledge and truth, spiritually inclined from a young age, introspective, extremely sensitive and really not bothered with material things; as long as it's clean and functional that'll do me, definitely introverted (about 90% on the Myers Brigg) and more so the older I get. No fear of passing over whatsoever, in fact there is many a time when I think I'm ready to go now I've packed so much into life and I'm very aware of my dad, who's my hero and my Nan and cat who'll be over there. But ..... it would seem life isn't finished with me yet, so we'll continue on and see what happens.

Funnily enough, in my beloved aura soma, there is a bottle number 47 called The Old Soul Bottle which is Blue over Lemon and I see this bottle often. Also, in the first and only ever aura soma reading, I chose that bottle as one of the four bottles you choose from over 100.

https://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equ...oldsoul.h tml
It's kind of amazing when stuff like that happens, just when you think there's nobody like you that pops up and suddenly you're just the same as everyone else who thinks they're so alone and different. Gotta love that stuff.

Some would say that thinking you're ready to go now is a bit morbid but there's something strangely freeing, you're ready to release what holds you to this plane of existence in a devil-may-care kind of way. There's little to hold you back, whether that's a good thing or not... lol. While it would be nice to reconnect with Souls that you haven't seen for a while, there's still a job to do just the same. When you put that and the Old Soul together.....

My dad's over there but he snaps into place every time I think of him here, we'll get to meet for the first time. There was always something about my Nan that I could never quite put my finger on so it'll be interesting to find some answers. No cats though, but certainly a very special dog.

Funnily enough the number 47 is about right, but that's a long story involving Arthur Dent, Ford Prefect and a computer called Deep Thought. Deep Thought came up with the answer of 42 because he was asked the wrong question. Interesting that you chcose a four and a seven.

Quote:
Yes, I agree with this. Also, being extremely sensitive, I need time to assimilate new experiences/information within the physical world too. This is the densest energy here in the physical world with all the energies around us and being independent and working full time, I need to get the balance right between the physical and spiritual and often one will help me cope with the other.
Here's the secret that nobody wants to hear. It is not 'this' vs 'that'; there is 'this', there is 'that' and there is both. Balance implies that two things are in opposition - which they're not. Energy simply flows because there is a potential difference, not a polarity. Yes they are interdependent or related but not in opposition or polarised. The physical and Spiritual are an energetic system that will regulate itself as you already know, however different parts of the process come into focus depending on your perspective at the time.

You are both physical and Spiritual so what are you trying to balance?

Quote:
Yes, there's something going on definitely, since last June, where it's all heading I don't know, but I feel this is all happening anyway, there's no stopping it. Spirit have got an agenda and they're making me stick to it.
I hadn't actually thought of a date but thinking about it, June sounds about right. It's going to happen regardless and we're a part of that process. Looking back on my Life often I'm glad certain things have happened, even though at the time I would have preferred not to have gone through the experience. It's still full of weirdness but in the end we'll realise what we went through and the reasons for doing it, and we'll be glad it happened that way. We've just got to get there first.

Quote:
I'm getting you're into your clairsentient mode here as the healing energy, if that's what it is, does in fact feel different than it was before. Before the system was complete with the magenta, I could hold a session for an hour and the energy moving around my body was very lively. Now, it's done in about 20 minutes to half an hour and I really have to focus to feel it. I can definitely still feel it warm and tingly in my feet.

And I'm really happy as I've had the message to start using crystals. I used crystal healing years ago but stopped for some reason. I noticed when I use crystals, the healing energy starts up spontaneously in response. When I asked them this as I was curious as to whether the crystals were triggering the healing energy or if it was the other way around, they said "like attracts like", so they must be of similar energy. I've also had a surge of energy a couple of times when I've felt a strong emotional, positive response to music. It's all rather fascinating really.
There are a couple of factors involved in your sensing the energy; one is what you become used to and the other is what you need. The more you feel the energy the more your senses become used to them so you'll notice them less. Like a stone in your shoe, initially it's painful but after some time you get used to it and almost forget it's there. What you need plays it's part too, at the start it was probably longer duration and higher intensity but not not so much. That you have to focus to feel it should tell you something.

Yeah like attracts like, it's a harmonises/resonates thing and crystals either channel/focus or amplify energies. I can use a few things for scrying/pendulum work but crystal certainly makes it more energetic that's for sure. What happens when I work with pendulums is that Spirit sends down energies through the crystal and there's a kind of energetic 'circuit' with the hand that holds the crystal, my body and the hand the crystal is above. 'Yes', 'No' and 'Stop' energies feel a little different to each other and the crystal pendulum responds accordingly to the questions I've asked. I'd think your healing energy and crystals would work much the same way, the crystals either amplifying or focusing the energies and you'd notice it more' obviously.

Try going onto YouTube and searching for "432 music". Pick anything that takes your fancy but make sure you're in your sitting comfortably, and for best results use headphones. The 432 music is a good start but watch out for the higher frequency music because it can slap your consciousness sideways. Literally. If it does zone you out just relax and give yourself time to come back.

Quote:
Ah yes, when you point it out, it seems clear.
Which says a lot about you.

Quote:
Maybe they're the flashes of blue light I get frequently, although medium told me that's the angelic realm. He also told me I'd be seeing white light at some point. I have seen my passed cat twice and a couple of spirit people before (one in my lounge) so whilst that's only happened a couple of times, I'm obviously able to see spirit beings.

Thank you Greenslade for the conversation, you're helping me to make sense of this journey, as it does seem odd at times. I'm comfortable with all the things individually, like the feeling of the energy in my body (as it feels the same as all the cranio sacral therapy sessions I had), the clairaudient group, the crystals, the colours, even becoming accustomed to the symbols. The bit that's odd is what does it mean, combining it all together? That's where the mystery lies.

Patrycia
What colour is consciousness? Actually it's not a dumb question because it helps to understand what we can process of the Spirit realms and how. Consciousness has no colour so it has to be represented in some way that our minds can grasp. Flashes of light are either the angelic realm or your eyes going funny, and what colour you see depends on what's around you or what you're perceiving; that you're seeing anything at all is testimony to your perceptiveness. Blue is usually associated with Spirit/Spirituality and higher dimensional vibrations, yellow is higher frequency/dimensional and green is often healing. It's a consciousness avatar/symbolism thing. We can't actually literally see the higher dimensional vibrations obviously, but the next best thing for our minds is a representation - as in a colour.

It's coming from the same place as your numbers. Your numbers are more 'third party', you're not sensing them directly but you are sensing/seeing the colours so with them there's a more direct tuning in going on. I hope that makes sense because it's not easy to explain. What colour you see also have meaning. To understand why you're seeing blue, ask yourself how you feel seeing the sky above you. White light is all the colours of the rainbow combined - including blue, and that's the secret. All the colours together, without the so-called low vibrational colours the rainbow would be very different - even monochrome.

I'm not going to guess where this is going with you, that would be a bit silly to say the least. For the moment you have this internal/external, here/there, angelic realm/human thing going on but I think come time it's going to become more of a grey area. The Universe isn't black-and-white it's all the colours of the rainbow and more than we know. You are not black-and-white, you are a rainbow yourself.

You're very welcome Partycia but the thanks are a little premature perhaps because in a minute you'll be wanting to slap me.

The best answers come when we ask the right questions, so asking the right question becomes the tricky part but here's the kicker though, most people get it completely tail-about-face. You are the answer looking for the question in this Journey to Self. What is the question?
Old 18-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

This is the only post on this thread I can actually understand vis-a-vis "ascension". To be fair, I did not read all of every post either. I was scanning for some words I could relate to and understand with regards to my own extremely weak grasp on the concept of "ascension". It's one of the New Age buzz words that changes definition depending upon who you ask, and nobody can really define it or explain what it is. That is the conclusion when everyone you ask says it means something different.

I was trying to find something about ascension, with the total solar eclipse and the energy of it, and with all that chaos that's going down in my life right now, which have really convinced me, especially in the last year and a half (since December, 2015, specifically), that there is some kind of monumental transition I am in the process of going through--ascension? I don't know) I am living the tower tarot card (which has anyway always been applicable in my life anyway, so nothing new). And in particular I have been in a constant state of change, advancement, since a huge breakdown in 2008. Nothing stays the same, I don't stay the same, and my life is accordingly constantly in a state of limbo, unsettled and rootlessness.

According to the proported physical symptoms of ascension, I have been in a process of ascension for over 20 years. What matters, in my opinion, is how are you changing inside--how are you changing your perspectives and feelings relating to different subjects in your life, are you coming closer to your soul--not how is your body being affected. If the process of coming closer to your soul and thereby elevating your perspectives and emotions regarding problem issues and themes in your life is not ascension, then I don't think ascension matters at all. Who benefits from buzzing in the ears, dizziness, exhaustion etc? If no inner or non-physical improvements occur, who cares? It's just a health issue, or maybe the physical manifestation of some emotional block or issue that needs to be healed. Unless you are diligently and actively working to heal yourself from the emotional problems and triggers your life has bequeathed to you, which will produce physical symptoms when left unaddressed, then maybe the symptoms are the manifestation of neglected emotional problems.
Old 20-08-2017, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
The changes I went through last year in the awakening phase were both physical and emotional, I felt overwhelming anxiety for no identifiable reason, days of no energy, bouts of crying for no identifiable reason.

With the ascension phase, it's been deep heat in the spine, intense heat in the whole body, disturbed sleep patterns, increased synchronicity particularly with numbers and the development of a possible healing ability. BUt, I don't think or feel differently about anything or any subject than how I did before.

Maybe your ascension still needs to rise higher before your thoughts are changed.

I remember during mine it was physical changes first, then emotional, then intellectual, then my ability to witness inner silence/ be present. It was like 4 distinct stages. There may have been a 5th, but I don't have memory of it. I remember thinking things about witnessing, silent observing, the mystery of the universe, etc. Things that cannot be understood with the mind but must be experienced to be understood. It was a very strange phase, but definitely the most satisfying.

Maybe your ascension won't include what mine did because you are already so developed before your ascension.

Or maybe you just haven't reached the intellectual changes part of the journey.
Old 20-08-2017, 02:39 AM
Master
I would describe ascension as a radical change in the way we experience consciousness.

For some this change takes years to fully integrate. For some it takes months. For some it's impossible, or just too much work to be even considered (ergo possible, but seemingly impossible. Automatically repressed into the subconscious)

I don't think it would be a change in consciousness, because I believe consciousness is a steady constant. It's our perspective that changes with ascension. Our perspective is what changes with ascension.

I'm sorry to hear your life has been such a struggle. The tower is definitely not an easy card to live.

I think my tarot card would be either the magus, or the devil and the devil reversed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadarian
This is the only post on this thread I can actually understand vis-a-vis "ascension". To be fair, I did not read all of every post either. I was scanning for some words I could relate to and understand with regards to my own extremely weak grasp on the concept of "ascension". It's one of the New Age buzz words that changes definition depending upon who you ask, and nobody can really define it or explain what it is. That is the conclusion when everyone you ask says it means something different.

I was trying to find something about ascension, with the total solar eclipse and the energy of it, and with all that chaos that's going down in my life right now, which have really convinced me, especially in the last year and a half (since December, 2015, specifically), that there is some kind of monumental transition I am in the process of going through--ascension? I don't know) I am living the tower tarot card (which has anyway always been applicable in my life anyway, so nothing new). And in particular I have been in a constant state of change, advancement, since a huge breakdown in 2008. Nothing stays the same, I don't stay the same, and my life is accordingly constantly in a state of limbo, unsettled and rootlessness.

According to the proported physical symptoms of ascension, I have been in a process of ascension for over 20 years. What matters, in my opinion, is how are you changing inside--how are you changing your perspectives and feelings relating to different subjects in your life, are you coming closer to your soul--not how is your body being affected. If the process of coming closer to your soul and thereby elevating your perspectives and emotions regarding problem issues and themes in your life is not ascension, then I don't think ascension matters at all. Who benefits from buzzing in the ears, dizziness, exhaustion etc? If no inner or non-physical improvements occur, who cares? It's just a health issue, or maybe the physical manifestation of some emotional block or issue that needs to be healed. Unless you are diligently and actively working to heal yourself from the emotional problems and triggers your life has bequeathed to you, which will produce physical symptoms when left unaddressed, then maybe the symptoms are the manifestation of neglected emotional problems.
Old 20-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Some would say that thinking you're ready to go now is a bit morbid but there's something strangely freeing, you're ready to release what holds you to this plane of existence in a devil-may-care kind of way.

Oh completely. It's not from a morbid perspective, it's from a totally "not so attached to this earth plane" and ready to move on and see what's next. It fact I find it a comforting thought because when things get tough, I think what's the worse that could happen - passing - and that's new life. I see it as a win win situation. I carry on living - win. I pass over - win!!

Quote:
but certainly a very special dog.

And as we know, our pets pass onto as we do. I've seen my lovely cat a couple of times in spirit form and have heard him too. Have you had any visitations from your dog?

Quote:
Deep Thought came up with the answer of 42 because he was asked the wrong question.

I thought the meaning of life was 42. Wasn't that the number of Fox Mulder's apartment? (Currently, am re-watching Series One of the X-files, one of my all time favourite tv series

Quote:
There are a couple of factors involved in your sensing the energy; one is what you become used to and the other is what you need. The more you feel the energy the more your senses become used to them so you'll notice them less. Like a stone in your shoe, initially it's painful but after some time you get used to it and almost forget it's there. What you need plays it's part too, at the start it was probably longer duration and higher intensity but not not so much. That you have to focus to feel it should tell you something.

The crystals, in combination with the healing energy, is fascinating. I feel certain crystals better than others. I recently had the message to use some snow quartz spheres that I have and last night, my hands were so hot and the warmth in feet was extraordinary. I'm also getting used to the healing energy starting up by itself, sometimes just for a few minutes. It feels like it's getting stronger in this new completed system.

Also, the other night, I pulled a card from my new Earth Wisdom oracle, I asked what was the outcome of this healing energy - and I pulled 'divine connection'. And this morning, I pulled "This is your Life Purpose" from the Archangel Michael deck - I've never had that card before.

Quote:
Try going onto YouTube and searching for "432 music". Pick anything that takes your fancy but make sure you're in your sitting comfortably, and for best results use headphones. The 432 music is a good start but watch out for the higher frequency music because it can slap your consciousness sideways. Literally. If it does zone you out just relax and give yourself time to come back

Mr G, this is amazing. I've listened to 528 hz and others before. But I tried the 432 but when I was listening I saw a video come up on the right side by Matt Khan. I thought it looked interesting but what I heard was really amazing. It's just what I needed to hear, all about how this is not a journey of our consciousness but a journey of the body. I highly recommend it. It made me cry several times and I know if that happens, I've hit on the truth!
So thank you for that, if you hadn't recommend the music, I wouldn't have found the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL710Iky6pE

Quote:
It's coming from the same place as your numbers.

The numbers thing has shifted. I'm no longer seeing sequences of 1s, 2, 3s etc. 99% of the time when I look at the clock it says something like 14:41, 15:55, 12:21 etc. It feels the message behind individual numbers was one phase, but this new phase, it's like they're letting me know they're around.

It's been an extremely difficult week last week, little physical energy with that lack of feeling. I googled and found ascension symptoms, the void, which seems to describe it well.

Thanks Mr G, for your guidance / thoughts / support. It's really helping me along in the process.

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 20-08-2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old 21-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Oh completely. It's not from a morbid perspective, it's from a totally "not so attached to this earth plane" and ready to move on and see what's next. It fact I find it a comforting thought because when things get tough, I think what's the worse that could happen - passing - and that's new life. I see it as a win win situation. I carry on living - win. I pass over - win!!
\It brings out a kind of Bohemian Rhapsody in me and it often feels like it doesn't really matter, it's been useful a few times because I've had some close brushes with death and just carried on. All the drama just drops away and doesn't make anything worse.

Quote:
And as we know, our pets pass onto as we do. I've seen my lovely cat a couple of times in spirit form and have heard him too. Have you had any visitations from your dog?
I haven't. no, but he visits my mother quite frequently and her current dog reacts as though he's seeing something.

Quote:
I thought the meaning of life was 42. Wasn't that the number of Fox Mulder's apartment? (Currently, am re-watching Series One of the X-files, one of my all time favourite tv series
I haven't seen the X-Files for years, might have to dig around to see if I can't get a hold of it again.

Rather than explain everything - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZLtcTZP2js

Douglas Adams should have been hailed a Spiritual guru for his books. No doubt whoever wrote the X-Files was a fan of Adams'.

Quote:
The crystals, in combination with the healing energy, is fascinating. I feel certain crystals better than others. I recently had the message to use some snow quartz spheres that I have and last night, my hands were so hot and the warmth in feet was extraordinary. I'm also getting used to the healing energy starting up by itself, sometimes just for a few minutes. It feels like it's getting stronger in this new completed system.

Also, the other night, I pulled a card from my new Earth Wisdom oracle, I asked what was the outcome of this healing energy - and I pulled 'divine connection'. And this morning, I pulled "This is your Life Purpose" from the Archangel Michael deck - I've never had that card before.
That reminds me, I have some amethyst marbles tucked away that I was given a few years ago and never did anything with. Might have to dig them out sometime soon so thanks for the reminder.

Crystals have their own properties and certain crystals are better for some things than others, and they also resonate with you. They can focus the energies so I guess this is what's happening with your snow crystals, they're better tuned to you and the healing energies. Getting the shivers now for some reason. What also might be happening is that the energies are coming to you more automatically because the system is all better tuned (by the way - three - you, energies, crystals).

There's a lot of divine intervention happening in your Life right now, starting with the healing. I'm not going to guess at why because it's your Journey so it's something you could explore if you have a mind to. Obviously though you needed it for whatever reason, that's pretty damned obvious because something like that wouldn't be random. The healing itself is/has a divine connection because it's coming from Spirit, and I would think that something that's coming through this strong is a part of your Life's Purpose. One of the reasons the card came through now is that it's happening and you're tuning in more. I'd hazard a guess and say that you feel different when you're using the cards and it's deeper than you'd expect considering the changes in your perception because of the healing.

Quote:
Mr G, this is amazing. I've listened to 528 hz and others before. But I tried the 432 but when I was listening I saw a video come up on the right side by Matt Khan. I thought it looked interesting but what I heard was really amazing. It's just what I needed to hear, all about how this is not a journey of our consciousness but a journey of the body. I highly recommend it. It made me cry several times and I know if that happens, I've hit on the truth!
So thank you for that, if you hadn't recommend the music, I wouldn't have found the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL710Iky6pE
It's cool when that happens, isn't it? Didn't realise you'd been listening to that kind of music but I was given that to tell you, probably so you'd come across the Matt Khan video and the rest is history. What comes up on the right side isn't by chance, YouTube is designed to do that so that you'll go back and find similar things to what you've already watched. It's in line with your card from the Archangel Michael deck and the numbers, the healing.... And of course your emotions - which are energy in motion, by the way. Don't know if you're joining the dots but in case you're not it's worth the mention.

I'm getting serious shivers just thinking about watching it so thank you. I think.

Quote:
The numbers thing has shifted. I'm no longer seeing sequences of 1s, 2, 3s etc. 99% of the time when I look at the clock it says something like 14:41, 15:55, 12:21 etc. It feels the message behind individual numbers was one phase, but this new phase, it's like they're letting me know they're around.

It's been an extremely difficult week last week, little physical energy with that lack of feeling. I googled and found ascension symptoms, the void, which seems to describe it well.

Thanks Mr G, for your guidance / thoughts / support. It's really helping me along in the process.
Yeah, the combinations are in line with what's going on with you, the sequences mean they're 'not so basic'. They're always around but it's your vibrations that's making the difference here, you'd have to have the right vibrations to feel them in the first place. Your vibrations are 'getting higher' (to keep it non-technical for now) so instead of single numbers you have sequences, I suppose the difference between single words and short sentences if you like. Your head can manage short sentences now so they can give you them - it's a 'baby steps' thing.

To use the old adage it's a half-full glass thing, you have to pour out some of what's in there already so you can pour in some new. Pouring in any old stuff just to fill the void isn't 'positive' at all. Often with changes as intense as you're going through the rest of your system needs time to adjust, remember that your physical energy and emotions (they're energy too) are all a part of the same system. Your healing is more of a clearing out of the 'old' energies to allow the 'new' to come through, (rather than a fix something wrong) so right now you're in that 'neither here nor there' space. It will pass and it's what you need, if that's any consolation. Keep the chin up, trooper.

You're very welcome Patrycia, as always. Just glad to be of some kind of help. By the way, did you know you were 'infectious'?