Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-02-2014, 05:41 AM
Experiencer
Protection

I would like to share a quote with you from one of the books by Jozef Rulof. It's from the book Those who came back from the Dead at page 87:

He who 'feels' eternal life, feels protected.

This is a quote by Master Alcar, a master of light.

I find this a very interesting quote. I can recognize the truth of it in my own feeling.
Of course, being aware of this 'protection' does not mean that no harm will ever occur to you anymore. People have a free will and people who want to do harm to you may still be in a position to effectively harm you.

But there is still that sense of protection. What does it mean? How does it originate? Where does it come from?

When you think about this it will connect you to life itself. You may be aware of the truth of it, but understanding it is something different. I think when you try to understand this it will bring you to deeper levels of understanding of life itself. And ultimately it will connect you to the Allsource itself, the source from which our universe originated. So, before you are able to consciously connect with that I think you still have a considerable way ahead.

Feeling protected as a result of feeling the eternal life.
If you are aware that you are eternal and live in an eternity you may understand that if harm would occur to you that somehow sometime that harm should or must be corrected so that you return again into that awareness of eternity.

A lot of people don't have this sense at all. So, does that mean they are not protected? Of course not. Because if you do live in an eternity, if your soul is indeed eternal, then that goes for everybody.
So then it is a matter of growing in your consciousness. That is a matter of time. I think that since you do live in an eternity and since you are eternal you are bound to reach this conscious somewhere in time. It is inevitable because you are unable to sit still and do nothing at all.
You have to eat, you have to drink. So you have to move. And even if you can't move, you still live.

I find it an inspiring thought. Food for conversation.

Have a good day,
Mogenblue