Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 How i saved teengirl's life with mantra

In last two days i dreamed a dream, about how i saved a life of a teengirl with mantra.
This text is about a dream and events are dream, but a teengirl, which i describe, was real person in my schooltime of this life; now she is adult and live her life.
In dream, i was in 11 level and a teengirl in 12. 12 grade is last in schools in my country.
In dream, it was a last day of lessons for all level 12; after that begins period of exams for level 12.
This last day in school, last lessons day, is celebrated in our schools with music and other aspects; it is celebrated in all school; so, that was in my dream too.
I dreamed, that i am sitting near doors of cabinet of director of school.
I knowed, that celebration already happens and waited somebody in that place.
During dream, i heared famous song playing (i do not know if it is appropriate to write this in that post, about dream; if yes, i will edit post and write it).
I felt a longing about that teengirl, because i like Her.
Teengirl's name was Angel.
Near me came person which i knowed, but in dream i did not remembered if that was even he or she, but a person told to me:
"For Angel is something bad, do you know what to do?".
I answered:
"I do not know, but i will pray."
"Pray, i will come later to you."
A person went to others, i left alone in same place.
Then i formed my hands like for a pray, imagined teengirl, and told words:
"Angel, Shanti Om...".
Very quickly after that same person came again to me.
"For Angel it is already better; what words did You say?"
I smiled and told to that person:
"She has to become stronger first, it is a secret now."
Latter, a director came out of cabinet and told to me:
"You done everything right and they do not need to know words You used."
So, such a dream.