Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 01-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Need IMMEDIATE spell for memory and attention improvment

Hello All,
Can any one let me know of an spell or healing for the immdiate improve of attention and focus? I very much appreciate any help or direction to any one that can help me.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
Hello All,
Can any one let me know of an spell or healing for the immdiate improve of attention and focus? I very much appreciate any help or direction to any one that can help me.

I haven't casted any spells before but I've been reading about them. As far as I understand, spells need some time to manifest. I also understand that it's best to cast your own spells because the intention from another person may not be as strong as your intention, will, focus, emotion and such.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 07-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Newbie ;)

I have casted many a spell, however nothing is immediate. It is not like Hollywood portrays. If I am doing a job interview spell it will be conducted a few days before hand, then I would make up a bath mixture for them so they may bath the night beforehand. I am happy to provide a spell if it is required but remember intent is everything and so is timing.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Lepus

Hello

You can also work on your visualization skills. This requires focus and a clear mind which I would incorporate meditation as well. And I would also focus on an object for a couple of minutes. The point of it is to gather all of the details to visualize. I started meditation, visualization and focusing back in my early 20's when I got into telekinesis. I've made a habit to do all three skills every single day around evening. It did improve my focus when spinning the psi-wheel. All other distractions were shutting off and I was really concentrating on having the psi-wheel spin through my mind. And I'd managed to spin the wheel. However, life got in the way and I completely stopped working on the psi-wheel including the aforementioned skills. During this process I noticed I was getting clairvoyant.

Lepus
Old 08-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
Hello All,

Might be an idea to start mindfulness practice...
Old 08-06-2019, 09:32 PM
Knower
I've heard rosemary is good for memory.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 09-06-2019, 09:57 AM
55Degrees

I agree with other posters that spells can take time to manifest, if you are needing immediate results, all I can suggest is diffusing a blend of peppermint and lemon essential oils. This should help clear brain fog.
You could still do some spell work for longer term benefits.
A basic spell would require an orange candle (or white if thats all you have), a tiger's eye crystal, although clear quartz would do, as it's a good all rounder, and your oil blend.
Anoint your candle with the oils, stating your intention, hold your crystal and do the same. Really focus on what your desired outcome is.
You don't have to be poetic or spend too long reciting a pre-written spell. Just state your intention, eg, I am focused, I am attentive, my mind is clear of all distraction.
Obviously you'll need to burn the candle and send the intention out.