Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-05-2019, 05:56 PM
Guide
Crown chakra and heart

I've been going through an intense healing ever since I met my twin last fall. I've finally reached the crown chakra (after receiving numerous signs that I had through dreams and such). My biggest hurdle was the heart chakra before then I had an interesting experience during my first meditation on the crown. I felt a sharp pain in my chest as the pressure in my head was released. I lknow all of the chakras correlate with one another. But do the heart and crown have a particular relationship?
Old 08-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I've been going through an intense healing ever since I met my twin last fall. I've finally reached the crown chakra (after receiving numerous signs that I had through dreams and such). My biggest hurdle was the heart chakra before then I had an interesting experience during my first meditation on the crown. I felt a sharp pain in my chest as the pressure in my head was released. I lknow all of the chakras correlate with one another. But do the heart and crown have a particular relationship?

As you say they all correlate with one another and we can DELIBERATELY combine them in different ways or else it happens automatically as we go about living, existing, acting moment to moment.

The crown chakra is that infinite space of the source of everything - beyond forms, beyond ego. It holds everything and everything is held in it. Whenever we feel we are transcending thoughts, intellect, ego, and just getting into an observing field of experience - that is crown chakra awareness. We feel more divine, more holy, more sacred, more secure, more peaceful, more loving etc... depending on what other chakra is invested in this experience of infinite expansion.

So when we bring the crown chakra experience into the heart chakra it expands those feelings of love that emanate from the heart and makes the love burn, makes the love unconditional, radiating to all like rays of sunshine.

In meditation if you feel deeply centered and connected to the Divine within you (or if you can, to the Divine that IS you) and then take your attention to the heart by breathing into the heart and thinking about love...then you may get the experience of heart and crown connected. You will then walk the path of the great saints like Mother Theresa or even feel the burning heart of Christ/Krishna/Buddha... This is when you get very deeply anchored in the crown consciousness and take it to the heart.

I don't know how much of this you have experienced but it takes self-effort, karma and grace to really go deeper - and it is a gradual process of evolution (but sometimes we get glimpses of the higher states and then we need to patiently and proactively work on becoming stable in them).

I hope this is useful info for you.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:

I'd say work with your heart first, the crown is your source connection, the way that you interact to all that is and the Universe. As you are getting twinges in your heart I would recommend deep healing work on love and easing any pain within the area, then you can move on up the chakras. The higher chakra's are all connected as are the lower chakras.

They are all connected in totality yet the higher and lower chakra's have their connection own innate connection too.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:42 PM
Master

Quote:
I know all of the chakras correlate with one another. But do the heart and crown have a particular relationship?

Yoga teaches that the Soul or consciousness is connected to the physical body via the sutratma (the thread of Atman). The sutratma has two main threads - the thread of consciousness and the thread of life. The thread of consciousness connects to the brain via the crown chakra and the thread of life connects to the heart via the heart chakra.

So the heart and crown do have a particular relationship regarding the Soul.

Peace.
Old 20-05-2019, 07:48 AM
Suspended

Yes, i believe they do have a particular relationship. They are truly precious.
Old 20-05-2019, 07:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
As you say they all correlate with one another and we can DELIBERATELY combine them in different ways or else it happens automatically as we go about living, existing, acting moment to moment.

The crown chakra is that infinite space of the source of everything - beyond forms, beyond ego. It holds everything and everything is held in it. Whenever we feel we are transcending thoughts, intellect, ego, and just getting into an observing field of experience - that is crown chakra awareness. We feel more divine, more holy, more sacred, more secure, more peaceful, more loving etc... depending on what other chakra is invested in this experience of infinite expansion.

So when we bring the crown chakra experience into the heart chakra it expands those feelings of love that emanate from the heart and makes the love burn, makes the love unconditional, radiating to all like rays of sunshine.

In meditation if you feel deeply centered and connected to the Divine within you (or if you can, to the Divine that IS you) and then take your attention to the heart by breathing into the heart and thinking about love...then you may get the experience of heart and crown connected. You will then walk the path of the great saints like Mother Theresa or even feel the burning heart of Christ/Krishna/Buddha... This is when you get very deeply anchored in the crown consciousness and take it to the heart.

I don't know how much of this you have experienced but it takes self-effort, karma and grace to really go deeper - and it is a gradual process of evolution (but sometimes we get glimpses of the higher states and then we need to patiently and proactively work on becoming stable in them).

I hope this is useful info for you.
Wanted to say that you worded this very nice and eloquently.