Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Lightbulb

We are not pointing any fingers, because there is no blame or judgment from where we are standing.
But we have to say to you that we are all part of all that occurs.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-12-2019, 02:12 PM
“Ask, and it is given” means that whether you are a full blossoming genius human,
or whether you are the one-celled amoeba in the ocean, or a cell in one of your bodies,
when it is concluded that something else is preferred (no matter how developed the consciousness is),
every time a preference is noted,
Nonphysical Energy rushes forth to answer it. It is the promise of our evolving beingness.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-12-2019, 02:44 PM
If you make your relationship with your Inner Being your top priority,
and you deliberately choose thoughts that allow your alignment,
you will consistently offer the greatest advantage to the others with whom you interact.
Only when you are aligned with your Source
do you have anything to offer another.

Old 28-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Color

You’re always getting a perfect vibrational match to what you
predominantly give your attention to.
You’ve got to vibrate slightly different from where you are if
you are going to improve where you are.

Old 28-12-2019, 03:57 PM
You can’t keep taking score of where your business is or your relationship is
or your body is without continuing to create it as it is.
To make improvement, you’ve got to reach for a different thought.

Old 30-12-2019, 03:26 PM
''Don’t try to recreate peak experiences. Instead, just accept them
as the gift that they are,
and don’t beat up on yourself for not being able to stay there.''

Old 31-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Color

We want you to understand that you are a powerful creator and
you have the ability to be or do or have anything that you desire.
When you are in this place of soft, non-resisted, vibrational Well-being,
everything that you desire will come into your experience.

(I have found this to be true, btw...I would add a confident, happy vibration, also.)

Old 03-01-2020, 02:06 PM
Thumbs up

Whenever you are feeling less than good, if you will stop and say,
Nothing is more important than that I feel good—
I want to find a reason now to feel good, you will find an improved thought

Old 07-01-2020, 02:24 PM
Lightbulb

*Before the contrast and before the summoning, and before the answering of Source Energy, the Universe was less.
So rather than thinking in terms of time, think in terms of expansion,
and then you will understand time in the way we understand it.

Old 07-01-2020, 02:26 PM
Lightbulb

*We never think about how long anything takes.
We are just enjoying the expansion.
And so, our now is always powerful in our anticipation of what is becoming.