Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Master
There are some who would prefer to stay asleep, and that's ok, they make up all sorts of excuses to stay where they are, they cannot understand that there are some who have Awakened, after all f they can't do it, then how can anyone else lol.
Old 16-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
after all f they can't do it, then how can anyone else lol.

I cannot play soccer like Messi (besides when I daydream), yet that does not seem to hold him back How is that possible?
Old 16-03-2013, 01:12 AM
Master

Quote:
There are some who would prefer to stay asleep, and that's ok, they make up all sorts of excuses to stay where they are, they cannot understand that there are some who have Awakened, after all f they can't do it, then how can anyone else lol.
It's interesting how you can condemn people as asleep for believing differently than you do after leaving the same type of thinking in Christianity. Also to see your beliefs as fact and to judge those who disagree as asleep, when that's basically the same thing they did to you in Christianity. So basically they did it to you and you didn't like it, but you just turned around and did the same thing with a different belief system. Sorry to sound contentious, I like you and struggle with the same thing, and I'm not afraid to call out ****.
Old 16-03-2013, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
I cannot play soccer like Messi (besides when I daydream), yet that does not seem to hold him back How is that possible?
Well if soccer was consciousness, then you would be as great as anyone, no one would be better than you, but you would have to realize that.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old 16-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Can you also see the reality that people are often very similar to the people they hate?

My view of spirituality is that what a person believes is what is to them. I do not disagree because I see thoughts and beliefs as having substance which creates our perception of reality. I see no distinction between the physical and spiritual, similar to how Native Americans saw the world. Spirits are part of the mind as all are things, which in no way makes them 'less real'.

people are people, but through the ages they have not seen each other as similar at all--the crusades, the inquisition, etc.etc..........You have not told me anything about your belief in spirit except that you think they are part of the mind.......that's it?
Old 16-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
It's interesting how you can condemn people as asleep for believing differently than you do after leaving the same type of thinking in Christianity. Also to see your beliefs as fact and to judge those who disagree as asleep, when that's basically the same thing they did to you in Christianity. So basically they did it to you and you didn't like it, but you just turned around and did the same thing with a different belief system. Sorry to sound contentious, I like you and struggle with the same thing, and I'm not afraid to call out ****.
He He, you got it all wrong again, those who are asleep are right where I am, their just simply not aware of that. I wouldn't compare this to Christianity, its far more than that, Christianity makes you grope for something that you can never achieve, where as I simple point you to where you are already, no need to beg as in Christianity, you are already the king of kings, lord of lords.
Old 16-03-2013, 01:55 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Well if soccer was consciousness, then you would be as great as anyone, no one would be better than you, but you would have to realize that.

Or what if I were to transcend my consciousness into my soccer abilities maybe I should have started during that a decade or so ago unless I also start to transcend my eternal infinite being also, then I can rule European soccer for eternities
Old 16-03-2013, 02:12 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
No SW, not "my" spirit nor "my" created spiritual reality.....Am I to understand that you do not believe in Mediums, spirit communication, spirit beings or a spiritual afterlife????

Its is all one when you see..it is all your created reality in separation of connectivity...and seeing...so yes it is how you see it all..

I channell and communicate with spirit...so I do understand why you see the way you do from where you see..
Old 16-03-2013, 02:13 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
people are people, but through the ages they have not seen each other as similar at all--the crusades, the inquisition, etc.etc..........You have not told me anything about your belief in spirit except that you think they are part of the mind.......that's it?

He probably believes in himself because he knows its all one in him...:) Spirit is spirit..Just because dead people lose their physical body, doesnt mean the physical body is not housing the spirit.

But I am sure Robert can answer for himself...
Old 16-03-2013, 02:17 AM
silent whisper

Everything is alive with spirit.....so you can talk to anything if you wish....even yourself...^^