Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Daz...hey there...just wondering, where do you feel or know your connection with the Divine to be, in your commonly embodied experience moment to moment?
I want to bring this back down to the experience of Spirit in the body...it serves us so selflessly and with such love. All of us is love and deserves love.
For me...this is what I have observed and experienced, or, experienced and observed whichever. Through meditation and also through energy work.

For me, the soul energy suffuses the body. It connects the body (including mind and physical heart) to the Universal Consciousness through area we know as the physical and spiritual heart (physical locus of the divine spark, according to mystics). It is partly "physical" energetic/etheric and partly "spiritual" or nonmaterial. It is in this sense truly multidimensional. It is also just another way of seeing the different densities or emanations of Spirit, down to the physical. It is also why the myocardial mitochondria lead the body's legions...and why DNA have a multidimensional and dynamic component that is responsive both to trauma and to joy and love.

The soul is eternal in its spiritual sense, i.e., re: consciousness. Whilst embodied, the mind tunes in to receive our consciousness. If we want to live in resonance with our soul, our eternal spirit, we find it through the divine spark. It comes in clearly through the human heart. We cannot find this clarity if we attempt to tune in to our soul's "voice" primarily through mind and intellect. But if we allow mind/intellect and heart to both be of service to the soul, we can listen freely to the soul. Without being trapped in mind. And with the courage needed to unchain the heart, peel back the outer layers, and expose the soul's direct channel within.

This soul resonance and soul guidance requires strength, clarity, and focus. But most of all it requires the wisdom of love and acceptance to allow the soul to guide ego/mind...and a finely tuned "ear" to heed that still small voice. We won't ever hear clearly until we get beyond mind and tune in to the soul. That in turn requires that we calm the mind and also heal & open the heart, in order to free the soul within. The soul is beyond mind, but it is intimately connected to the multidimensional heart.

However, the soul's multidimensional/eternal consciousness can inform mind, over time, as long as we consciously remember "who" (or what) is leading Once again, words are difficult but I'm doing my best Dazzle . The soul's channel comes through the heart. It's the way we're built. But it can still be received & understood by mind (our brain-based receiver that tunes in to our eternal consciousness) as long as we choose to lead from the open heart's centre. Otherwise the message gets muddled by mind/intellect/ego. It's hard to let go of the mind's need for order, control, and total domination (LOL). It's very hard. But that's what I'm talking about. The soul's centre doesn't operate that way so it's an entirely new arrangment, so to speak.

How do you see it?
Hugs, 7L
(Amanda )

Thanks for sharing your well thought out reply ..

You speak of the divine and ask me to relate to that in regards to my own connection . As words go it’s plain old awareness of what you are .. tis neither divine or God-Like excuse the pun .

Many of my threads/posts point to the point of awareness had . In the moment does daz feel estranged from divineness or doesn’t he .. Is one’s awareness consumed by the ocean or is one awareness surfing the waves .. The mind allows both points of perception to be had and all that attributes to the experience of that .

the heart center you keep speaking of is a point of perception used within mind that allows one to decipher one’s connection with self and everything else .. Just like the intellectual and the emotional vantage points do .

You ask me ‘’where do you feel or know your connection with the Divine to be, in your commonly embodied experience moment to moment?’’

It depends where I am at within my own self from moment to moment . In one respect it could be beyond sense and and it will be beyond knowing .. In a blink of an eye one can evaluate and know the particular essence or the particular frequency associated with one’s vibration .. One could therefore call it a heart connection or whatever ..

In the peace and quiet one gets off the surfboard and in the busyness of life one perhaps remounts and uses it as a tool in order to intellectually function within their day to day activities ...

Without the surfboard one could not function in a world that houses an intellectual environment ..

I seem to get on and off the surfboard so I can relate to most things and at times not where there is nothing to relate too .. Its back to one’s point of perception yet again when we speak of what matters or to whom one thinks they are or beyond the point of being able to think that they are anyone or anything .

What seems apparent is that my perception point is changing quite often at present and I am seemingly just observing that .. (If that) lol .

x dazzler x
Old 13-03-2013, 11:18 AM
LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
It IS singular goodness. Can the logical mind really get this? Yes.

Ok, give me a logical explanation that demonstrates this.
Old 13-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFE
Ok, give me a logical explanation that demonstrates this.
Because Joni Mitchell said so.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-03-2013, 11:43 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
If your here living one with the oneness are you not experiencing it..?

No, not really...Although I know that we are all one and not separate at all, for me that is a future goal/experience/reality whereas my reality now is dealing with those entities on both sides of the veil who still consider themselves as separate entities...I look at it as a process to the ultimate goal of perfect unity with the source -- to the final permanent state of being of love and perfection..
Old 13-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I believe the opposite, that there is no true understanding. Believing that I know the truth tends to not have much of an affect, not very deep or significant at least. I think positive natural things occur from applying spiritual laws. Rather than laws like law of gravity, I don't think of spiritual beliefs as being laws, but whatever works for an group of people that they believe. The spiritual beliefs of this general group are one among many that people follow in the world. That why I don't believe mine is right or wrong, but it's part of me through my environment and works for me.

Well in order to apply spiritual laws, you have to have an idea of what they are......There are many, but for me the most important is the law of cause and effect....
Old 14-03-2013, 12:10 AM
LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
I look at it as a process to the ultimate goal of perfect unity with the source -- to the final permanent state of being of love and perfection..

How can there be a goal for a "process" that never began?

Do you feel that your consciousness emerged from that source that you speak of?

If so, how could unifying with it be thought of as being permanent? If "you" came from the unity of source into diversity, with the goal of eventually reuniting...why wouldn't it happen all over again?
Old 14-03-2013, 01:38 AM
Master
There has never been anyone Enlightened, so, what about the
Buddha you ask? Well what about him? There was never a Buddha,
there was Gautama who supposedly lived about 500BC but he
wasn’t Enlightened, there was a recognition of Being but recognised
by no one, Gautama wasn’t there to be Enlightened. The story of
the Buddha being Enlightened is just that, a story, the mind body
organism of Buddha, you and I are just a story, its just Being being
a story. All there is is Consciousness playing games, we are within
and part of that game, we are Consciousness playing hide and seek.
Consciousness hides and we seek, we organise this seeking and call
it religion, this is just another game of hide and seek. But all the
time Consciousness is inviting us to be seen, its right in front of us,
its right within us, in fact its who we are, Consciousness playing
you and I.
Old 14-03-2013, 01:43 AM
Yup, the cosmic game of hide and seek.

Neil Diamond sung about it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yup, the cosmic game of hide and seek.

Neil Diamond sung about it.
Hey, could you tell me the name of the song, I like old Neil baby.
Old 14-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Master