Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Aromatherapy

Old 17-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Seeker
Anxiety ? Read this ..

Aromatherapy has helped me so very much . Much more than I would have thought . It helps me most with my anxiety. Aromatherapy is so powerful and so wonderful . I hope that anyone who sees this who has even a shred of doubt about its effects can feel the energy from my text enough to be inspired to give it a fair shot . My best advice is buy a diffuser and find a few essential oil blends that speak to you and let the beautiful notes free your stresses if even for a moment of your day .
It’s not a cure for anxiety but it 100% makes a daily difference. And that should count.
If anyone tries this I would love to hear from you and certainly would love to share some essential oil ideas ...
Love and light be with you my friends - Raven Royalty
Old 17-11-2019, 12:37 PM
hazada guess

As I Suffer from anxiety,I used to have an aromatherapy massage once a week.it was the only time I felt I could truly relax.Alas,my aromatherapist had to move away for work purposes.I've been a nervous wreck since.lol.
Old 18-11-2019, 03:40 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
As I Suffer from anxiety,I used to have an aromatherapy massage once a week.it was the only time I felt I could truly relax.Alas,my aromatherapist had to move away for work purposes.I've been a nervous wreck since.lol.

I’m sorry to hear the change must certainly be hard . I’m not sure if you have tried using a diffuser ever or essential oil fabric sprays but they really make the world of a difference . So many beautiful eo blends to chose from it’s nice to wake up and decide which one you’re feeling that day. I live in Canada and we have a store called saje which has all of this stuff in it. I totally recommend to help get you through .
Old 18-11-2019, 07:59 AM
hazada guess

A friend of mine puts essential oils in his bath to relax but as I only have a shower ,I can't do that.lol.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:10 AM
hazada guess

I'm sorry Ravenwhispers,Idon't think that I would be able to visit your shop as I live in the UK,lol,but it sounds nice.I have shops that I know close to me that sell all the paraphernalia so I'm good.(although if you sent me the airfare,I might consider it).
Old 27-11-2019, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
A friend of mine puts essential oils in his bath to relax but as I only have a shower ,I can't do that.lol.
I snort the oil right out of the bottle.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-11-2019, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwhispers
Aromatherapy has helped me so very much . Much more than I would have thought . It helps me most with my anxiety. Aromatherapy is so powerful and so wonderful . I hope that anyone who sees this who has even a shred of doubt about its effects can feel the energy from my text enough to be inspired to give it a fair shot . My best advice is buy a diffuser and find a few essential oil blends that speak to you and let the beautiful notes free your stresses if even for a moment of your day .
It’s not a cure for anxiety but it 100% makes a daily difference. And that should count.
If anyone tries this I would love to hear from you and certainly would love to share some essential oil ideas ...
Love and light be with you my friends - Raven Royalty
NICE POST!

I use mostly Camphor and occasionally Eucalyptus. She clears my head and grounds me almost instantly.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-08-2022, 04:31 AM
Bambo

A good thread....I have alot of anxiety and havent been able to sleep much at all lately.......