Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-01-2015, 12:05 PM
Master
Bunny throat chakra

In preparation for the Kundalini that's working through all my chakras, I've wanted to get a head start on some of the things that might stand in her way. Most of them have been handled I think, but one major issue remains.

Throat chakra issues. It's an area that's been giving me problems for years and I never realized it until I've been waking up lately with a sore throat. Probably only feeling it now because my vibration is higher.

I believe it's the fact that I am very...open to other people's opinions, latching onto some of them if I feel they are appropriate. Of course, not all of them reflect my truth, and so the energies wrap themselves around my throat chakra, slowing it down and making me frustrated and making occasionally painful. I can only imagine what Kundalini's going to do once she reaches it!

I'd like to stop being so -absorbent- but I don't know how. My confidence has shot up a lot lately but it seems I am still prone to considering opinions that don't reflect my truth. I just...talk with people and no matter what they say, I absorb a piece of their thoughts and start using it. I don't even think, it just -happens-

Any ideas?

I've tried crystals but it's a long, tedious process, and I don't think I have enough crystals to handle energies that have been accumulating there for years...
Old 10-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Suspended

Apparently, if we don't speak up for ourselves, this can produce thyroid problems in the throat chakra area - this has happened to my own twin recently - after years of being subdued by others.
The Kundalini Shakti is the Force or Power of the Divine Mother and She knows what She's doing, so it's best to have full trust in Her.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:20 PM
Master
I know that she know what she is doing, but so far I've had little to no side effects other than some moderate dizziness, and pain in my temples, and of course the sore throat. I'd like to keep it that way. It's blocks that tend to bring out the negative reactions of Kundalini, right?

I'll continue to monitor the sore throat, try and figure out how I can get it to go away and get my throat chakra working fully. I know of SOME things I can do but they're going to be hard. Lucky for Kundalini I'm a complete wuss with pain so I'll deal with them as quickly as I can.
Old 10-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Master
Fish

Sore throat is a physical body issue not a throat chakra issue - try hot tea with lemon

Being susceptible to other people's opinions has to do with brow chakra...because it rules your mind and self-concept. Being open-minded to other points of view is a good thing, but if you feel you are giving your power away it means more objectivity is called for and a stronger sense of your own values.

The throat chakra is about your ability to communicate - both expressing and receiving communications. It also has to do with artistic and intuitive receiving and expressing.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Uma, everything is energy, everything starts there. If you have physical problems it's because you have energetic blocks. My entire family and all their friends have been sick these past two months from virus after virus after virus, but I been completely fine. I didn't pick up any sickness. I don't have that many energy blocks.

And again I have to disagree with you, being susceptible to others opinions IS the throat chakra. It's about taking on others truths as your own, instead of listening yourSelf.

OP, I had a similar problem. It took me almost the entire last year to become comfortable expressing my own truths instead. I think the throat chakra is one of those ones that needs to be worked on externally more than internally. Along with the solar plexus one.. being an introvert had always made those two chakras problems for me. I had to learn to speak up for myself for once.

It takes time to change a habit around. That's really what you want to do. There's no quick fix, though obviously things like yoga, chakric meditation, crystals, herbs/ointments, and Tibetan singing bowls will all help, you need to work at changing the habits that are ingrained in you.
Old 10-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Master
I do wish you luck with your throat chakra. I hope yours is not like mine. I've given up on mine since its just a mass of dead tissue. nothing works with mine.

There are various guided meditations and tibetan singing bowl stuff on youtube if you want to try some stuff there.
Old 10-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Master
@Uma: Nah, it's definitely the throat chakra here. I'm not always speaking my own truth, as I find it hard to listen to just myself. I've trusted other people' opinions a lot more over the years rather than my own. My mental state now is solid, I know what I want and what I need to do.

There's also the communication factor with people I care about. I really dislike disappointing the few people I care about, and only relieved a bit of the pressure when I finally told one of them that one of the pasttimes she and I regularly engaged in, was no longer enjoyable for me.

@Scarlett: I'll try harder with expressing myself properly. Listen more to what people are saying and process their words to myself later on, see how my chakra reacts before taking them on as my own. My intuition is definitely getting stronger, it's just a matter of trusting it and not letting larger voices drown out my quiet but wise, inner one.

@Kulstor: You'll get it in time, I know you will. Kundalini doesn't take no for an answer. :)

Thanks for all your opinions!
Old 10-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Master
Can't. kundalini has give up and gone back to sleep. The first 4 chakras are linked with energy flowing from 4-2 but it doesn't go to the kundalini like yesterday, instead it goes down my legs to my feet. The throat chakra is like a mass of dead tissue. I wonder what killed it. can't tell if the energy flow includes the 1st chakra or not. it did yesterday. yesterday once the first 4 linked up it went 4-1 to kundalini. Today it feels like it goes 4-2 straight down legs to feet. and if the kundalini has given up on the throat chakra and noting i do does anything since it is a mass of dead tissue. Nothing I can do about dead chakra tissue.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:20 AM
Master
Fish

Respectfully ScarlettHayden I will try to speak to your comments from my own understanding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Uma, everything is energy, everything starts there.

Everything is consciousness. When consciousness moves, energy is the result.

Quote:
If you have physical problems it's because you have energetic blocks. My entire family and all their friends have been sick these past two months from virus after virus after virus, but I been completely fine. I didn't pick up any sickness. I don't have that many energy blocks.
Before something becomes physically manifested it begins as consciousness, thoughts, and thoughts are prana/chi or subtle energy... if the conscious or unconscious intention is maintained then the physical body picks it up (like a good soldier the cells respond to the commander, the soul in the body) and it manifests in the body according to the MIND of the soul. This is not coming from the throat chakra but from the brow chakra.

Quote:
And again I have to disagree with you, being susceptible to others opinions IS the throat chakra. It's about taking on others truths as your own, instead of listening yourSelf.

OP, I had a similar problem. It took me almost the entire last year to become comfortable expressing my own truths instead. I think the throat chakra is one of those ones that needs to be worked on externally more than internally. Along with the solar plexus one.. being an introvert had always made those two chakras problems for me. I had to learn to speak up for myself for once.

Energy healers are not the ones with the true knowledge of chakras, enlightened beings are, so unfortunately there is a ton of misinformation out there. (There is an excellent book about the actual function of these chakras, for those who are interested The Serpent Power: The Secrets of Tantric and Shaktic Yoga by Arthur Avalon.) At the level of the body, there is energy - meridians connecting the throat and the physical body. At that superficial level, yes you can say the throat is connected. However the function of the throat chakra has nothing to do with taking on other people's opinions - that is a function of the brow chakra. The brow chakra commands the chakras below it.

Of course, you are free to disagree with me and I am free to disagree with you.

Quote:
It takes time to change a habit around. That's really what you want to do. There's no quick fix, though obviously things like yoga, chakric meditation, crystals, herbs/ointments, and Tibetan singing bowls will all help, you need to work at changing the habits that are ingrained in you.

All these things are tools for the mind. If they work for a person, they are useful, otherwise their helpfulness is superficial - it's the mind's own input that makes these tools go deeper below the surface interactions with the body and astral fields. I happen to like these things, but for genuine chakra development much more is called for than playing around with these things. And in cultures where feathers and smoke are used to raise one's prayers to heaven and bring change within a body, it's the same principle. It's not the tools, it's the mind transforming them into catalysts for its own work on itself.