Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-09-2017, 07:31 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Kjw;

and

Morpheus;

............and yet - Christ Himself - tells you very clearly to have no part of ANY religion whatsoever - WARNS you clearly that those who "lead" you there, will actually MISLEAD you on purpose - and tells you just as clearly that religion has NO TRUTH TO OFFER YOU !!

Keep listening to MAN if you must = but I assure you both (all) that you will NEVER come to know Christ truth by following religion - He DID tell you all this CLEARLY, for those with ears to hear....

Jesus speaking to 7 congregations in Revelation proves your error thinking. The Pharisees saw the new religion as well--They called it a sect of the Nazarene-Acts- 24:5. Jesus is with one single religion. Not the one that came out of Rome years later nor any of its branches.
Old 14-09-2017, 08:02 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Kjw; Ah its not me that's wrong my friend...Christ was very clear and precise...DAMN those Pharisees...HATE your parents (traditions) - leave the temple and seek my Father in secret solitude He ACTUALLY said...

Your so called leaders MISLEAD you He warned, do so with purpose and intent, have tricked and deceived you severely He said... And yet, you profess to know His truth whilst blindly clinging to the religion He clearly warned you (all) about repeatedly....lol....its a joke surely..??.. Either that or indeed you HAVE been tricked because clearly you don't understand HIM at all...

Not suprising - as He warned you - your leaders HAVE taken the keys to knowledge and have hidden them from you...Forbad you all sources of wisdom except that bible they force upon us all.. The fact you remain so ignorant of the things He actually said is ample proof that He spoke the truth.. Clear warning given repeatedly...You may speak of branches and offshoots - but you miss the point entirely - they are all the SAME RELIGION following the same WRONG god - THAT one is the offshoot branch that as Christ said MUST be pulled up and allowed to perish.. YOUR religion IS the exact same as all the rest, following exact same wrong god and the only difference is a few bible discrepancies, at the core you are still and always were following the imposter despite Christ clear warnings....
Old 14-09-2017, 08:16 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Kjw; Ah its not me that's wrong my friend...Christ was very clear and precise...DAMN those Pharisees...HATE your parents (traditions) - leave the temple and seek my Father in secret solitude He ACTUALLY said...

Your so called leaders MISLEAD you He warned, do so with purpose and intent, have tricked and deceived you severely He said... And yet, you profess to know His truth whilst blindly clinging to the religion He clearly warned you (all) about repeatedly....lol....its a joke surely..??.. Either that or indeed you HAVE been tricked because clearly you don't understand HIM at all...

Not suprising - as He warned you - your leaders HAVE taken the keys to knowledge and have hidden them from you...Forbad you all sources of wisdom except that bible they force upon us all.. The fact you remain so ignorant of the things He actually said is ample proof that He spoke the truth.. Clear warning given repeatedly...You may speak of branches and offshoots - but you miss the point entirely - they are all the SAME RELIGION following the same WRONG god - THAT one is the offshoot branch that as Christ said MUST be pulled up and allowed to perish.. YOUR religion IS the exact same as all the rest, following exact same wrong god and the only difference is a few bible discrepancies, at the core you are still and always were following the imposter despite Christ clear warnings....

Ab Orgine,

So you can just follow your heart, your belief , your Thomas book and........ whatever you feel right. And leave Christianity belief alone. It seems that it's not your business. It's surely, the God's or Angel's family business. So be wise and unnecessary trouble for you own healthy mind building. And for Christianity belief to go on its way. God Jehovah and Jesus is always on guard to lead the religion . But never you , innit?
Old 14-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Ever heard the parable of the 99 sheep and the 1 that went astray..??..

Probably went right over your head didn't it..??..lol..

How about the saying about lighting a lamp and giving comfort and light to any who need it..??.. Indeed, do you understand ANYTHING Christ said..?...lol.. apparently not....

"Christianity belief!" - lol - that would entail ACTUALLY following CHRIST - and I DO THAT LEGITIMATELY !!! What we actually have here though is people following RELIGIONS belief - blindly - without actually knowing the first thing about Christ at all...your own posts provide more that enough proof of that..lol..
Old 14-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

I don't think you can understand what I'm talking, isn't it? So give others a chance to say something , I'll be back for one hour later.
Old 14-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks..

How about the saying about lighting a lamp and giving comfort and light to any who need it..??.. Indeed, do you understand ANYTHING Christ said..?...lol.. apparently not....

"Christianity belief!" - lol - that would entail ACTUALLY following CHRIST - and I DO THAT LEGITIMATELY !!! What we actually have here though is people following RELIGIONS belief - blindly - without actually knowing the first thing about Christ at all...your own posts provide more that enough proof of that..lol..

I've heard that the sheep that went astray is called Baa Baa black sheep, lol
Old 14-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; Careful girl - the thought police will be watching..lol... Here, Im not allowed to teach that rhyme to my grand kids for example - inciting racial tension and all that...Now its gotta be a multi cultural gender neutral sheep that can identify any which way it likes...

What a crazy messed up world we allowed to be forced upon us....Religion was the core that led us to this mess today
Old 14-09-2017, 10:46 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Ab Orgine,

When I read your posts I always wondering are you the 99 or the 1of the group. It's because few of us get loss like you but you're always as if you're not in the group. So where are you actually belong? Or you're reminding yourself that you're lead astray by your mind or thought.

You said about legitimate but you never know God's thinking then you're not as you say , my friend. When you said, followed blindly. Do you mean millions nearly one third of the human population is less clever than you? So you're more intelligence than so many people then you must be very proud of it. And we should give you a merit for it.
Old 14-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; What am I to do with you..?...How long must I suffer you, He asked..lol..

A flock of sheep Jeremy - and the LARGEST one went ASTRAY...
Many RELIGIONS Jeremy - and the LARGEST one went astray...
The largest one is this one - the BIBLE religion !! Yes I KNOW the catholics MANUFACTURED the bible, so at the core He means precisely the catholic religion - but ALSO - ANY and EVERY religion that follows THEIR BIBLE that they FORCED upon the world as "only permitted truth"... The WHOLE Judaic religion following Yhvh as laid out IN that bible - that IS the large sheep that went astray !!

See now - I FOLLOW CHRIST - He TELLS me - look out for THAT lost sheep - the BIBLE follower - help THEM He said, specifically - they NEED the most help.. And specifically - I CAN indeed help, as I my self was ONCE ONE OF THEM, KNOW their bible intimately, and can NOW see its deception CLEARLY !! I was lost in exactly the same manner - no truth ever came from religion - but it DOES come from Christ DIRECTLY, just as He promised..

If YOU want to say Im more clever than all those people then that is for YOU to say..lol...All Im saying is that which Christ gave me to reveal, doing as HE asks me to do (for them).. what can I say..??..

Hes my friend, truly, it would be bad form to refuse Him after all Hes done for us.. So you (all?) can doubt or mock or ridicule or deal with it anyhow you need - truth is truth - He tells me what to expect - and as I say, Ive already BEEN you, where some of you are now, trapped in religious delusion for a long long time, so I know how hard the change will be and I know ALL that you must give up of yourself... But still - MUST be "born again" if you REALLY want His truth, painful as it is..

Its got nothing to do with "pride " or being right or superior Jeremy - dont I tell you to have NO GURU - follow NO BODY - don't I tell you that EVEN I CAN NOT LEAD YOU, I can only point a way..??.. Don't try to make it about me - its about CHRIST and its about TRUTH Jeremy..

Its got nothing to do with "merit" or acclaim from you (all) either...You don't even know me, have no dealing in my daily life and have nothing to actually give me as "reward" do you..??..lol...Ridiculous idea..lol.. Trust me when I tell you I already have the treasure that is truly eternal, beyond all mortal value and your thoughts ideas or opinions of me and my truth can never diminish that store.. If only the REST of you (All) had this inner truth - peace - love - then this mad mad world would soon become a much nicer place - THAT us why I gladly do as He bids - share His truth freely, in the hope and assurety that One at a time, or All at once, we change the world for the better bring my Fathers Kingdom to us, here and now...
Old 15-09-2017, 12:09 AM
Suspended
You're almost having muddled-mind to see religion. Just let us to start from the beginning. You said, your energy is kundalini energy inside your body. Kundalini energy is a practice of Hinduism. Its practice is the invasion of your body or your nervous system by the others bad gods of Hinduism. So you may feel the energy but it's just the energy implants inside your body by the external energy collectors outside of your body. That's from the Hindu Gods or the Gods following this practice. Twice they did these invasions with me.

Then you said about The Father, but you never said he's a creator. But instead you said, Christ and Sofia are the creators who creating all .....

Then you said, Yhvh is a fake. So who is the founder of Christianity? Then you also said, it isn't Jesus. Then who's the founder of Christianity? You said, it's Christ. So whose one? The one with you or the one with me? I've learned some dharma from my mentor Jesus Christ but you learn nothing from him and you say no need to have a Guru. Just follow your mind...... So who's the loss one that lead astray. I see you're the 1 lost from the flock of 100 sheep.

And you said, don't follow religions all are fake and cheating... That's your Christ is the true ... true what? A true liar or a demon that possessed you and lead you astray? Two days ago, don't forget I've revealed the demons behind to control all your thoughts . So your saying is the information from not a Christian Church or Christianity belief.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 15-09-2017 at 01:09 AM.