Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 31-12-2015, 01:00 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance & Rite
This angels thing is a pretty cute methodology. It's a lot like Avalokiteśvara, Guanyin or Bodhisattva in Buddhism. That is, someone who delays nirvana in order to help other sentient beings. This is seemingly a Christian version of that idea.

I've never made that connection but thinking about it...you may be onto something there! :) Welcome to the forum btw :)
Old 31-12-2015, 05:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Do you know anything about angels and reproduction? I'd love to know if others have been told the same things I have.

i could simply say, there is no such thing as reproduction in the angelic realm, in the same way as there is no reproduction between spirits. Even so processes of creating a spiritual structure and the development of of an angelic expression to an angelic entity are different.
We only can talk about reproduction in the way we understand this term, on this level of physical existence.
Not sure it would be helpful if I explain the development of the angelic energy from source and back.
What I like to say is, we are here to assist all spirits on their path back to source. And we do this any way creation allows us.
Old 31-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
This comment alone suggests to me that you're an angel. Only an angel or a channel with close bonds to an angel would know that little tidbit of information. I'm not aware of any articles it's published in, and to be honest, I wasn't sure if they'd only told me at first, because noone ever seemed to mention it online or anywhere else. :)

Do you know anything about angels and reproduction? I'd love to know if others have been told the same things I have.
Thanks for your welcome

On reproduction... while in incarnation, if you believe that you can be a good parent, I think it makes sense to reproduce and be loving towards your children who will ideally then be loving towards other people as well.

As for reproduction spiritually... it's a pretty deep question metaphysically. The concept of a "spiritual wife" or sometimes spiritual spouse if you're a woman is a very common religious construction. You can find it in at least three religions I can think of off the top of my head (Islam, Mormonism, some early Hindu stuff). The Mormons believe that when you have "spirit sex" (yes, I went there ) with your spirit spouse, it produces spirit children, who populate a new world.
Old 31-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidingLight93
hi I know this is kind of weird to ask but I'm looking for more humans that are only human in body alone. I myself am a Angel, I don't really understand the whole earth angel thing. I know why I am here, what my goal and purpose is. But sometimes I feel alone so I would like to connect with others like me. Again I know this is odd to ask but let me ask you a question what being wouldn't want to find their kind, thank you and God Bless

Hello. I am also an angel, and it is more than alright to look for more of us.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Experiencer

I once was in a bipolar support group when a man said he was an angel. He was asked if he was still taking his medication by someone else. I believed him. Something different... More recently I've encountered people I think are angels and it turns out later my husband thinks so to. I sometimes contemplate my own possible angelic nature, but all that has been revealed to me is the word KNOW.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:16 AM
Newbie ;)

I believe I am a light worker. Since I could remember I have been different in kindergarten I use to see how other kids were different but I didn't know exactly why or how they just were. I'm very alone in this world. So I'm so happy that I found this website. It's my first day and I'm hooked! My name is Kelly by the way I'm 27 yrs old I live in California
Old 09-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Suspended
I believe I'm an angel incarnated.

I am getting closer to being able to complete my mission.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Experiencer

What is my assignment ?? The million dollar question. ..

We Exhalt thee Jesus king of kings Lord of Lords
Thanks. . Out of darkness into light
Into a light that darkness can't comprehend. ....

Love of God previlis All
Old 11-02-2016, 07:34 PM
mindanalyzer

I have had several dreams in which I appear with wings (some flying, other fighting, ... have not had them in a long while) but I have no idea of what it entails spiritually speaking. I always thought that we are humans and angels are angels; ... but at the same time my knowledge is almost zero and/or prejudiced by religious teachings in this area.

Do I trust what other people (mediums, would-be angel channelers, etc) say about this? Not really; I hear what they say but I only TRULY trust God in the name of his son Jesus Christ. People might (and certainly will) be deceived and I would not like to be on the receiving end of that.

Honestly I would be thrilled if I were part angelic but in the grand scheme of things I dont think much about this; I only care about been in peace with the creator and his son Jesus Christ. That's the only thing that counts for me!!! If I were to be 0.1% angelic and this had a purpose in this life, it will be revealed in due time if we keep praying to God in the name of his son Jesus Christ, the only one who by sacrificing his life truly saved us [humans] and granted us the way to eternal life, the way to his father through the faith in him
Old 12-02-2016, 12:10 AM
Pathfinder
after much soul searching i have found that i am not from the Angelic Realm, my soul originated from a realm that doesnt exist anymore. i have come to consider myself NonHuman, which is a term i use for a person whose soul is not originally from Earth, i simply felt it was best to let you guys know that i am not looking for Angels anymore

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive