Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Super Moderator
tabane27, I have read somewhere that if you get paralysis, the way it can be broken is to not panic, but just concentrate in a relaxed way, on moving only the big toe. And it only has to be moved ever so slightly -and once that's done, it breaks the paralysis.
It is my theory that it's the subtle body that becomes unable to move. Then if fear takes over, which can often happen, all sorts of scary ideas can come from that. But focusing on moving the big toe brings consciousness fully back into the physical body, and gets rid of it.
I haven't felt paralysis very much -only once that I recall (my first out of body experience) when it happened I just got out of body quickly, and that broke it too.
Old 30-12-2012, 03:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jespeer
Hi

I was lying in my bed, I was very relaxed and was "mindful". Suddenly, I could feel an intense feeling of being pulled out of my body. It was a very strong "suction", if I would give after I would've been pulled out of my body in maybe 2-3 seconds, but I resisted it.

I've never experienced astral travel (atleast not in my older days, it's possible I did it as a child) so the fear of the unknown, that it would be something evil or something kept me from just giving in to the suction.

Anyone who can give me their thoughts on this?

Worth adding is that JUST before the suction started, I had just started thinking about angels and demons, or entities, or whatever, and I recalled what seemed to be a distant memory of a white entity or spirit or something. I got sort of concerned about the possibilies of demons etc. Then the suction started, and it was VERY strong, i hadn't even started vibrating yet etc.

I had a feeling it was something or someone who was doing this, but like i've said i've never experienced astral projection, so far i've only reached the vibrational state once.

Also, just when the suction started, my ears started to ring

The last 7-8 years (I am 21) I've been scared / angry, angry as in a defense of possible attackers, but lately i've been releasing and "letting go" of these pent up emotions, my body has been numb and heavy but lately it's been getting a little better, I am "opening up" again, i've experienced flashbacks of childhood memories etc

Sometimes on my projections my subtle body is difficult to pull away from my physical like they are magnents attracting to each other, but then sometimes it's almost like those magnents flip over and they are pushing each other away. I go shooting out of my physical body and flying into the planes at an incredible rate of speed and it seems like I am not controlling it at all. It's very possible this is what was happening in your case. Another possibility is astral winds. These are a very mysterious unknown phenomena that has no explanation but it definitely happens and exists. I have had it happen on a few situations and I just randomly get caught in the winds and blown to some place I had no personal recollection or intentions of traveling to. I have read that "angels" are responsible for "winds" so it could be something that angels trigger in order to send us to somewhere they feel we should see or experience.

Another possibility is it was just one of the many profound feelings you experience during subtle body seperation from the physical, you can feel a huge variety of symptoms and side-effects some of them can be frightening in the beginning. And last I would have to say the final possibility is an actual entity, spirit, or being of some sort pulling you out of your body for a specific reason. It's impossible to say whether that's the case or not at this point but if it was an entity you will eventually know it. I suggest you take your time and work out your fears because fear holds no place in astral projection and will only cause regression instead of progression. But then again conquering your fear is a huge step in spiritual progression. For us to be able to truly experience untainted spiritual love we must have no fears interfering.
Old 31-12-2012, 01:27 AM
Jespeer

Thanks for all answers.

Let us assume it is an entity, should I be afraid?

I can't tell if I am aping or not, but i think i've been seeing stuff in the "corners" of my vision, heard some "distant" voices, i've had some strange electrical "blurs", like the glow of a lamp decreases for a moment, like not enough electricity is coming, but also at very strange times. Like when I feel i'm about to find peace in the presence (havent felt that for a very long time, but lately, as i've been working on taming myself, and trying to ease down and let go of my built up defense of being in an almost contant fight or flight mode) These things only happen close to me, we've had the tv go "on" and off by itself two times in my presence (never happened before) but it's still possible it's just a co-incidence. These electrical "blurs" and me seeing things seem to happen when I reach high awareness, mindfulness.

But let us assume it is an entity or angel etc, do I have anything to fear? "What should I do?" This would be my first "spiritual" experience
Old 04-01-2013, 08:24 AM
tajul92

I wish something like that could happen to me this night. LOL
Old 04-01-2013, 09:40 AM
Master

I love it when I am pulled out of my body. I do not really think I am being pulled out. I think my inner self says it is time you get out so I go out of my body. I think it is fun. It is something I look forward to. It happens sometimes. When I am moving slowly I have to spiritually move away. If I do not do that I end up back into my body. There are times when I go very fast. I go so fast that I am not able to spiritually move. I land at some place. I never know where I am going to land. One time it was outside a house. Another time I went underwater and I saw bubbles and fish.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jespeer
Thanks for all answers.

Let us assume it is an entity, should I be afraid?

I can't tell if I am aping or not, but i think i've been seeing stuff in the "corners" of my vision, heard some "distant" voices, i've had some strange electrical "blurs", like the glow of a lamp decreases for a moment, like not enough electricity is coming, but also at very strange times. Like when I feel i'm about to find peace in the presence (havent felt that for a very long time, but lately, as i've been working on taming myself, and trying to ease down and let go of my built up defense of being in an almost contant fight or flight mode) These things only happen close to me, we've had the tv go "on" and off by itself two times in my presence (never happened before) but it's still possible it's just a co-incidence. These electrical "blurs" and me seeing things seem to happen when I reach high awareness, mindfulness.

But let us assume it is an entity or angel etc, do I have anything to fear? "What should I do?" This would be my first "spiritual" experience

It's interesting that you mention the corners. Because when I close my eyes for a few seconds and focus on the blackness beneath my eyelids I am able to see the energetic bodies of spirits moving around, always in the left corner of where my field of vision would be if my eyes were open. I am pretty sure this is because it is our left side of the brain that gives us the ability to sense spirits and things of that nature.

As far as what you do, you do nothing. Just let them be, if you are able to sense them and they want to communicate with you they will. If it is an entity is more than likely an Earthbound spirit or Elemental. Contact with angels is far less frequent than people seem to believe. Angels are messengers and they come and deliver a message and then move on, they rarely if ever linger around. It's spirits and elementals that do most of the lingering.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Jespeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
It's interesting that you mention the corners. Because when I close my eyes for a few seconds and focus on the blackness beneath my eyelids I am able to see the energetic bodies of spirits moving around, always in the left corner of where my field of vision would be if my eyes were open. I am pretty sure this is because it is our left side of the brain that gives us the ability to sense spirits and things of that nature.

As far as what you do, you do nothing. Just let them be, if you are able to sense them and they want to communicate with you they will. If it is an entity is more than likely an Earthbound spirit or Elemental. Contact with angels is far less frequent than people seem to believe. Angels are messengers and they come and deliver a message and then move on, they rarely if ever linger around. It's spirits and elementals that do most of the lingering.

I feel activity around my third eye (never felt like this before) and this is when I feel like something is here, this is when electrical blurs happen etc. But I am too scared to "go with it", because it's like i'm falling asleep, and I feel like I leave myself vulnerable.

I feel like i'm about to get rid of the stress i've had the last 8 years, huge stress. I am starting to feel like I used to feel as a child. "Connected" somehow
Old 06-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Pathfinder

Yep same thing happened to me 18 months ago I was too scared to go with it for the same reasons, intense sounds behind my ears and being pulled out. I wish I went with it though because now I want it to happen and it won't
Old 07-01-2013, 01:54 AM
Jespeer

Hello

So yesterday, for the first time, I connected with my pineal gland (i'm pretty sure it was it). It felt like a little pea inside my brain, and it was connected with my body, it felt like blood was rushing to it, or maybe electricity, i dont know. Either way it felt like I was starting to connect with my surroundings, after like 15 seconds I freaked out (nothing scary happened, i was just afraid of seeing something scary or something).

And today the sucking sensation happened again. It felt like I was being pulled out of my body, but this time I went with it. I accepted it and made myself feel calm, and a couple of seconds later, i found myself lying in my bed again (wasnt awake though) and I started hearing sounds from the walls, "something" was hitting the walls hard, and often. I got insecure and sort of scared, and after like 10-15 seconds I started resisting the bodynumbness and woke up.