Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Knower
Question Time zones

Okay, I'm a little confused about the time zone in the astral realm. Is it the same amount of time in physical realm or could someone be in the astral realm which seem like days but actually 1 hour has past in the physical realm?

Also, can you decide how long you want to stay in the astral realm?
Old 27-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Administrator
Hello

It is hard to say. We only use time in the human day to day life I personally feel. I have gone into Astral meditaitons and its been a two hour one only to find that suddenly the bells are going to bring us out. Seems like only minutes or the last time seconds I was gone. Time was nothing there it seems.

For me with Astral I just have to think and go, and I can go with still being very much present. Meditations are not for me as I go too deep and am gone too long in the hours on the human time clock on the wall. So twice a month on the New and Full Moon's I am blessed to be with a group and safe in that place. Knowing that if I do not come out when we are done that there are one's that can call to me to come back in.

I know that what I experience on some journeys spans much time in hisory or the passing of events ext. How that works so that I get so much from a very short outting has always baffled me, but then maybe time truly only is a man made concept.

Lynn
Old 27-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Master
Time in the astral planes just doesn't fit into clock time.

It's better to focus on what you want to do in the astral than how long you want to be there, as a clear intention like that will give you what you want to experience.

Xan

Old 27-10-2012, 03:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyther
Okay, I'm a little confused about the time zone in the astral realm. Is it the same amount of time in physical realm or could someone be in the astral realm which seem like days but actually 1 hour has past in the physical realm?

Also, can you decide how long you want to stay in the astral realm?

Even for us when we're alive time is an illusion. Time isn't a thing all in itself but instead it is an action - the passing of time. The further you venture into the astral planes the less the illusion of time is noticable. In the RTZ time can be very noticable, in fact you can watch a clock and see the seconds tick down if that's what suits you. But just like some dreams projections in the planes can seem like they went on for hours and when in the physical reality only minutes have passed. Time is an illusion born from space and a lot of the confusing questions about it cannot be answered. The fabric of time and space are sewn together but in the astral space is not so clean cut. You can travel through space and spaces much differenty than you can in the physical dimension. So no once you enter the planes it's unlikely the time the projection seems it lasted will equal the time you actually spent out. I just watched an episode of a show with someone who had a NDE (Near Death Experience). They had a whole 15 minute story to tell about what happened but in reality they were only dead for 5 seconds. That shows you right there how time in the physical dimension is not the same as time in the planes. If you believe in that type of thing at least. Not trying to force my beliefs on anyone, just giving you an example.
Old 27-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator
That's true. If you just step out of your body and go round your room or downstairs in your house etc, time will pass exactly as it appears to do here in physical life. Everything in a "time" respect will feel exactly the same in the RTZ (Real-Time Zone) But further out on the Astral planes the passage of time is much different.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Knower
The Story Of The Three Travelers

Three travelers on a long and exhausting journey had become companions, and shared the same pleasures and sorrows, pooling all their resources. After many days they realized that all they had between them was a piece of bread and a mouthful of water in a flask. They fell to quarrelling as to who should have all the food. Making no progress on this score, they tried to divide the bread and water. Still they could not arrive at a conclusion.

As dusk was falling, one finally suggested that they should sleep. When they awoke, the person who had had the most remarkable dream would decide what should be done.

The next morning the three rose as the sun came up and the first traveler said, "This is my dream: I was carried away to places such as cannot be described, so wonderful and serene were they. I met a wise man who said to me, 'You deserve the food, for your past and future life are worthy and suitable subjects for admiration.'"

"How strange," said the second traveler. "For in my dream, I actually saw all my past and my future. In my future I saw a man of great knowledge, who said, 'You deserve the bread more than your friends, for you are more learned and patient. You must be well-nurtured, for you are destined to lead men,'"

The third traveler said, "In my dream I saw nothing, heard nothing, said nothing. I felt a compelling presence which forced me to get up, find the bread and water, and consume them then and there. And this is what I did."

The two companions were very angry and demanded to know why they were not called when the mysterious power compelled him to consume the bread.

"But you were far from here! One of you was carried away to far places and the other to another time! How could you hear my calling?" he replied.