Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-05-2017, 10:57 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for tealily

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for Pisces Moon

* RWS

8 of Wands rev, Judgement rev, King of Swords

This is pretty clear-cut; you KNOW what you need to do. You simply have way too much on your plate, and not enough time. Some of it needs to be cut. It's not a matter of if, it's what. You're going to have to be a bit ruthless/firm with the proverbial cutting sword here and keep firm priorities.

You can always return to your over-extending ways later if you want to. For now, be realistic with what your time/energy allows

Thanks tealily
You're right. It's been staring me in the face.
I've been re-assessing my priorities (serious soul searching time). For now I'm going to focus my energy where it needs to go.

Next reading for Belle:
I'm putting my flat on the market. Will I have an easy ride of the transition to a happier home?
Old 09-05-2017, 06:18 AM
Experiencer
Belle: I'm putting my flat on the market. Will I have an easy ride of the transition to a happier home?

Were you wishfully thinking when you made the decision, especially about the choice of your new home? You did put a lot of effort to make it work, but there is something in the back of your head, like a shadow of doubt (was it worth it? worth the risks, ect). I see you being dissatisfied slightly about something, but it doesn't seem major. It may not be easy, but your goals will be accomplished because you are determined. Let me know how that goes, best wishes :)

Next reading for Solarian: I've asked some one already, but I just want another opinion. My grandmother died in 2009 and she's been hanging around me, I don't know for how long since I only found out a few days ago. I want to know why this is, as specifically as possible. Why is my grandmother here with me? Thank you.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Next reading for Solarian: I've asked some one already, but I just want another opinion. My grandmother died in 2009 and she's been hanging around me, I don't know for how long since I only found out a few days ago. I want to know why this is, as specifically as possible. Why is my grandmother here with me? Thank you.

hi Solarian,

I will take your question.
Nine of pentacles. It feels she had some vices when she was alive, probably her heart wasn't to open towards her loved ones and estrangement from husband/ children. It feels that she is aware of everyone in the family and also is aware of her other grandchildren. She feels content and proud of you, and is watching over others. There might be some patterns from her that are continued and you could work on releasing things from ancestors etc, that you might not need on your journey ahead, or ancestral karma perhaps.
Advice. Karma. Makes sense continuing from the first message. You are her blood and there is a continuation playing into the picture here for you, coming through from her. Find out the links from her to you in your current life. It also feels like embracing and celebration so , embracing your self, feeling the truth within you, to start new chapters in your life, and let go of the old patterns. There is no grave reason she is around you, except feeling of love, find out what you need to keep for your journey ahead and what you need to let go of. If there are any maternal traits you carry on that you would rather withdraw from.

I hope this helps, let me know,

Next reading for angelic star How do I communicate with 'S' ?

thank you and blessings
Old 09-05-2017, 09:03 AM
Experiencer
This makes sense :) Thank you!++

Star:
How do I communicate with 'S' ?

You intuition is probably telling you he's not appropriate for you, but you're really into eachother and have good connection. However there is confusion because although you want to take things forward in the relationship, you're intuition is saying it is not a good time. His is emotionally invested in some one else as well. I see you taking a retreat of rest to contemplate and meditate on it. I think you had suspicions but did not want to come to terms that you may have been lead on to believe some things. I know you will make the right decision ^^ Because you're creating blocks for better opportunities when you are done contemplating about it.

Next reading so Solarian: I was told by a psychic to stay away from the river near my house. She said she heard a warning of danger. I have weird dreams about the woods around my house sometimes, and late at night i hear strange things from the dark entrances of the forest. I want to know if this warning is ominous, but just anything about what it is about. I have had strange dreams about the river and the woods since I have lived in this area, and even used to visit the river as a kid, but I have not in years.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Star: How do I communicate with 'S' ?

You intuition is probably telling you he's not appropriate for you, but you're really into eachother and have good connection. However there is confusion because although you want to take things forward in the relationship, you're intuition is saying it is not a good time. His is emotionally invested in some one else as well. I see you taking a retreat of rest to contemplate and meditate on it. I think you had suspicions but did not want to come to terms that you may have been lead on to believe some things. I know you will make the right decision ^^ Because you're creating blocks for better opportunities

Aww Sol, its so nice to see you back :) Well 'S' is my 7 year old student. apparently he is very small and comes from a poor background. He has made great progress in his studies but there are somethings he is still not able to grasp, so I have been thinking for the past few weeks how I need to help him, or what materials I need to look at etc. I have never really taught a small kid before and I am not quite sure what materials i need to chose for him now since he has progressed.
thanks for taking your time, and thank you for the reading, blessings and smiles your end ~

Next reading so Solarian: I was told by a psychic to stay away from the river near my house. She said she heard a warning of danger. I have weird dreams about the woods around my house sometimes, and late at night i hear strange things from the dark entrances of the forest. I want to know if this warning is ominous, but just anything about what it is about. I have had strange dreams about the river and the woods since I have lived in this area, and even used to visit the river as a kid, but I have not in years.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Aww Sol, its so nice to see you back :) Well 'S' is my 7 year old student. apparently he is very small and comes from a poor background. He has made great progress in his studies but there are somethings he is still not able to grasp, so I have been thinking for the past few weeks how I need to help him, or what materials I need to look at etc. I have never really taught a small kid before and I am not quite sure what materials i need to chose for him now since he has progressed.
thanks for taking your time, and thank you for the reading, blessings and smiles your end ~

Thank you :) Feels nice to be back among familiar people. and I'm sorry that didn't resonate with you. It's a sign I need to stop doing readings as I am drained, been at it all night....I had ace of swords reversed, ace of cups, and four of swords. the shadowing cards on top and bottom: 3 of cups reversed, two of swords reversed. So you can see why I read it as a love relationship >_< Hahaha and thank you :) Well if someone doesn't answer your reading when I wake up, I'll redo it.

Star:
How do I communicate with 'S' ?

Old 09-05-2017, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you :) Feels nice to be back among familiar people. and I'm sorry that didn't resonate with you. It's a sign I need to stop doing readings as I am drained, been at it all night....I had ace of swords reversed, ace of cups, and four of swords. the shadowing cards on top and bottom: 3 of cups reversed, two of swords reversed. So you can see why I read it as a love relationship >_< Hahaha and thank you :) Well if someone doesn't answer your reading when I wake up, I'll redo it.

That's a lot of strange cards. You should rest if it's draining you. Recharge yourself. Don't worry about redoing the reading. I think I will figure it out myself :) I will let you know if I need more help with a reading later. Thanks for taking the time dear, be well rested and be blessed.

Next reading so Solarian: I was told by a psychic to stay away from the river near my house. She said she heard a warning of danger. I have weird dreams about the woods around my house sometimes, and late at night i hear strange things from the dark entrances of the forest. I want to know if this warning is ominous, but just anything about what it is about. I have had strange dreams about the river and the woods since I have lived in this area, and even used to visit the river as a kid, but I have not in years
Old 09-05-2017, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi Solarian,
I did my best, but i'm a beginner and i'm practising and i always advise people to take my readings with a grain of salt and to use their discernment. As always i appreciate outspoken feedback.

Is there a danger for Solarian with this river ?

6 of chalices : I don't have the feeling there is a particular danger for you, i don't feel a warning sign.

What advice can we give to Solarian ?

Queen of wands : Have confidence in yourself and don't let negative prediction put you off.

Next reading for smilingsun :
I'm going to be in a new working environment with new people and a new boss. Is there any advice, or thing i should know that can be helpful for me ?
Old 09-05-2017, 05:58 PM
Experiencer
Thank you SmilingSun, that made me feel so much better!!!

Next reading for smilingsun :
I'm going to be in a new working environment with new people and a new boss. Is there any advice, or thing i should know that can be helpful for me ?[/quote]

I think you suffered financial lost before, and now the unknown is a fear for you, negative emotions about starting in a new place. You are a very cooperative when it comes to team work, and you should continue to be this way. You will have a test of fate (lesson for growth) with one of your new coworkers, but use determination to over come it: team work makes the dream work. Also stay positive, don't let your negative fears get to you.

Hope this resonates with you :)

I do not have a question so any general and significant reading is fine.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:09 AM
Master

Hi Solarian,

This is my first time reading tarot for a stranger
So I am sussing out whether or not I have the general knack or not.

I drew 3 cards for you from my "tarot of the magical forest"

I got the 10 of wands - rediscovering the initial passion which what motivated you down your path. What was the initial driving force - the initial passion which led to your current outcome?
The feeling that success often comes with burdens and the need to come back to the initial driving force.

The wheel of fortune - you may have reached a turning point where things begin to move on an upward cycle. Perhaps this has something to do with getting back to the basics again... revitalising that initial passion and drive?

The High priestess - I didn't really recieve an interpretation when I drew this card.
I felt myself drawing it when focusing on your energy... it felt like I was drawing a card which represents you right now "intuitive and wise" are the words which came to mind.

Please provide feedback if you could
I am quite new to this and would like to know if I am on the right track... or if perhaps I should let it go... so not to cause any harm.

Thankyou,

From RedEmbers.

P.s

I'd just like a general reading along the lines of my 'spiritual apprenticship and vocation.

Thank you one and all!