Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-01-2013, 10:50 PM
peacegarden

Sickly discomfort in the vibrations

I don't get what this is, but it's a strange feeling when I try to get up out of my body. Like the two bodies are magnetically stuck together and when I try to pull them apart it feels really uncomfortable in a sickly way, sometimes a little painful. Then I may fall into paralysis.

If I stay in the same position, I can keep falling into the vibrations, but the vibrations just feel uncomfortable. I thought I was getting comfortable with them. They can be really loud in my ear too. I get to the point that rather than keep trying, I just want to roll over and give up because the vibrations feel uncomfortable, and if I try to leave my body it's even more uncomfortable, or even kinda painful.

I like the hypnagogic state of mind though, it's interesting, almost just like waking reality only with a different kind of clarity, and slightly less thought. I feel very intuitive in that state.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:45 AM
Ascender

Have you tried shifting your focus to the location that you want to go to? Since we're so used to moving around in a physical body, we might think of where we want to go but then shift our focus to our own body's mechanism of getting there. By my experience, it works in that other way out-of-body: thinking of another place naturally draws you towards it, and the part that can't come because it's used to inner initative that you're not operating (your body) will be left behind.

I hope this helps!