Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Administrator
Technique for Astral Travel

Hello

I was going though a box of notes and I found something from way back when I was 18. Now for those that want to rush off to me profile and find the age I be I will save one the time I be 50. Ok no one do the math on how many decades ago that was please.

I never understood this "contstant state of daydream" comments that were on eveyr report card I had as a child and teen in school til I realized what Astral Travel was, and well that I simply knew how to do it. So where most have to move into that space of going OK I want to learn to do this. I had to go backwards and go OK I want to learn how one learns to do this. I can do it but how is it done, why is it done, do we all do it ext ext. To the point of ok how do I pass along "tools" to help one's do what to me seemed to be what we could all do naturally but was one of those "dont talk about it growing up taboo's "I had all me life.

Many find the Astral Travel thing hard to obtain.

This was given to me a long long time ago before I knew what I did naturally was Astral Travel.

Quiet your mind. Clear your thoughts. In your mind think....

I am going to count down from 3 - 1, visualizing each number on a white ball of light suspended in the air above my head. When I reach that third and final (1) my body will be deeply relaxed. I will have no awareness of physical sensations. I will not perceive of any physical discomforts. My consciousness will be focused on my Astral Body."

Starting with the number three visualize the White ball of light and start to relax the body. Do this three or four time.
Then move to the number 2 your now in an even greater state of relaxation. You’re now aware of physical sensations or vibration; you’re getting ready entering your Astral Body. Again do this three of four times.

Then move to the number 1 your consciousness is now in your Astral Body. Again do this number 1 three times. This will hold you in your Astral Body state. There is no time frame involved the best thing do to though is to try and keep mind "chatter" down. This is idle thoughts that get in the way. The best way to handle these thought is simply to push them away as they come to you some use a broom and sweep them.

Hope that this might help some. Too patients nothing happens overnight....

I have found that this one works better with those that have leaned to quiet the mind and move past the fears that might be there in leaving the body. Where one is almost there but not quite made it out.

I recently used this one with a group and 92% got out where they feel they really had that experience and not just a dream.

Lynn
Old 18-12-2012, 02:54 AM
Guide
I want to try it.
Old 18-12-2012, 05:40 AM
Henri77

I've never yet projected successfully, and must try this.
Old 18-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Jolandie

Oh daydreaming! Makes sense to me now. Don't know why I've never thought about it like that.

People talking to me and me going "sorry I was some place else, what did you say"

I don't know why I've never connected the two.
Old 30-12-2012, 10:29 PM
millergrls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I was going though a box of notes and I found something from way back when I was 18. Now for those that want to rush off to me profile and find the age I be I will save one the time I be 50. Ok no one do the math on how many decades ago that was please.

I never understood this "contstant state of daydream" comments that were on eveyr report card I had as a child and teen in school til I realized what Astral Travel was, and well that I simply knew how to do it. So where most have to move into that space of going OK I want to learn to do this. I had to go backwards and go OK I want to learn how one learns to do this. I can do it but how is it done, why is it done, do we all do it ext ext. To the point of ok how do I pass along "tools" to help one's do what to me seemed to be what we could all do naturally but was one of those "dont talk about it growing up taboo's "I had all me life.

Many find the Astral Travel thing hard to obtain.

This was given to me a long long time ago before I knew what I did naturally was Astral Travel.

Quiet your mind. Clear your thoughts. In your mind think....

I am going to count down from 3 - 1, visualizing each number on a white ball of light suspended in the air above my head. When I reach that third and final (1) my body will be deeply relaxed. I will have no awareness of physical sensations. I will not perceive of any physical discomforts. My consciousness will be focused on my Astral Body."

Starting with the number three visualize the White ball of light and start to relax the body. Do this three or four time.
Then move to the number 2 your now in an even greater state of relaxation. You’re now aware of physical sensations or vibration; you’re getting ready entering your Astral Body. Again do this three of four times.

Then move to the number 1 your consciousness is now in your Astral Body. Again do this number 1 three times. This will hold you in your Astral Body state. There is no time frame involved the best thing do to though is to try and keep mind "chatter" down. This is idle thoughts that get in the way. The best way to handle these thought is simply to push them away as they come to you some use a broom and sweep them.

Hope that this might help some. Too patients nothing happens overnight....

I have found that this one works better with those that have leaned to quiet the mind and move past the fears that might be there in leaving the body. Where one is almost there but not quite made it out.

I recently used this one with a group and 92% got out where they feel they really had that experience and not just a dream.

Lynn

Thank you for this Lynn. I am going to have to try it. I have had a couple of experiences where I have been told may be the start of astral projection. But I am not sure on this because I do not know what it feels like. Time to start trying.