Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Pathfinder

Animal Messengers

Has anyone had any experience with animal messengers?

If so, I'd love to hear them!
Old 06-05-2015, 06:04 AM
Ascender
I never, nor with other then animal, only from people.

how about you tell us your experience if you have
Old 07-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Ascender
I've had an experience with animals. Both in dreams and once when I was seriously ill in my 20's. A spirit of my beloved dog returned to help me recover.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:20 AM
Pathfinder
Hehe do ladybugs count ? I see them so much when I'm outside meditating or sad or worried about something . I even saw a black one with red spots for the first time haha! Usually they'll land on me but since I'm so easily frightened they hover in front of me like they're greeting me . ~ ♥︎
Old 07-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Love&Energy

Hello Everyone!

I had multiple visits from a hummingbird! The first visit came to me outside my patio door - as I approached the door to see exactly what "he" was, he held in flight at eye level looking directly at me! I was in complete shock! My 2nd visit was later that week. My boyfriend and I were unloading my truck, "he" flew down behind us! As I turned to see what was behind me, he flew lower to eye level again! Until the first visit, I have never been blessed before with that amazing kind of experience before! I felt a "presence" from him, a message in a weird kinda-of way :) After those 2 visits from my playful, optimistic little friend - I never saw him again.

His brief, silent, visits that week, definitely spoke volumes that were heard LOUD and clear! LOL
Old 07-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
I've had an experience with animals. Both in dreams and once when I was seriously ill in my 20's. A spirit of my beloved dog returned to help me recover.

That is beautiful
Old 08-05-2015, 03:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softheart
Hehe do ladybugs count ? I see them so much when I'm outside meditating or sad or worried about something . I even saw a black one with red spots for the first time haha! Usually they'll land on me but since I'm so easily frightened they hover in front of me like they're greeting me . ~ ♥︎

My sister has encounters with ladybugs when she's thinking about a deceased family member of ours, or when she's experiencing a time in her life where she's looking for guidance... She finds them in unexpected ways too... They are comforting to her....
Old 08-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Master
When I was going through my awakening and I was feeling the most emotional pain I had ever felt before, flocks of birds would fly over my car as I was driving. It was amazing. It was as if Spirit sent them to me to tell me that everything was going to be alright.

I seem to have a connection to birds. I have two geese who show up every spring and hang around my house. They're pretty funny. If I get too close, one of them will hiss at me. I tell him "Oh knock it off. I'm feeding you!" They eat my bird seed for a month or so, then disappear. Yesterday, I was at the supermarket, which is a few blocks from my house. Two geese flew right over my head. I'm willing to bet it was those two goofballs I also see a swan who makes appearances once a year too. I live on a river.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
When I was going through my awakening and I was feeling the most emotional pain I had ever felt before, flocks of birds would fly over my car as I was driving. It was amazing. It was as if Spirit sent them to me to tell me that everything was going to be alright.

I seem to have a connection to birds. I have two geese who show up every spring and hang around my house. They're pretty funny. If I get too close, one of them will hiss at me. I tell him "Oh knock it off. I'm feeding you!" They eat my bird seed for a month or so, then disappear. Yesterday, I was at the supermarket, which is a few blocks from my house. Two geese flew right over my head. I'm willing to bet it was those two goofballs I also see a swan who makes appearances once a year too. I live on a river.

That's so beautiful!
Old 11-05-2015, 01:42 AM
IfYou'reReadingThis

I've had what I feel are telepathic experiences with animals...dogs, a cat, birds and rabbits and horses. And I just happened spot a red fox one day a few months ago while riding in a car. Of all the places my eyes could have focused, they landed on a tiny fox. Hmm. I guess you could say these animals were messengers...

I was at the animal shelter one day and had my ipod with me and was listening to a song called "Hello" by Beyonce. I was in a kennel with a really sweet dog, who's name I've forgotten. I'd recently had to give up both my dogs because I wasn't doing very well and this dog reminded me a lot of my oldest dog. Anyway, I was crouched next to the dog and had my headphones in. Whenever Beyonce would sing "Hello", the dog would reach her paw out and touch my arm. Several times. Only on "Hello", though! And she would sweetly look me in my eyes.

The situation with the cat was on the same day. I'd always been afraid of cats because of their claws, but this day I decided to be bold and trust that this cat wouldn't scratch me. I was playing "Hello" as well and to my surprise at "Hello", the cat reached its paw through its kennel and rested its paw on my palm and the claws were retracted. No scratching! It was a break-through for me.

I don't know if they're messengers for me, but for a few years now, I've had experiences with rabbits. Wild ones. I was listening to "Clarity" by Zedd one afternoon in my backyard and I had the urge to turn my head. The very thing my eyes focused on, was a rabbit. It was just staring at me. This has happened a several times. I will just look and find a rabbit right there looking at me.

I was on my porch one day listening to a song talking about being free and noticed a bird in the grass. Along with whatever song I was listening to, the bird stretches its wings out behind him and leaves them there for a moment and I got this instant thought in my head that was something like "just because you have wings and can fly, doesn't mean you're not a prisoner, see?". It was sad, because I knew the bird didn't have hands like humans to pick its food up with, etc.

The horse situation was pretty intense...I had been having these experiences I couldn't explain lately and had been invited to my friend's house. He has several horses. Horses make me nervous now, because they're so big and intense to me. Anyway, at one point his mom was introducing me to her horse. This horse was stunning. She was white, and had blonde/red hair. Then I met her eyes and my heart stopped. Her eyes were so big and very very blue. Like, a light blue. And it was like she was reading my mind and knew I was afraid of her. I was introduced to my friend's horse and was afraid of him. He was a black, mysterious horse. When I was on his back, I got the feeling that he was teasing me. But when I got on, I tried to mentally send him a message telling him that me mounting him was me giving him 100% of my trust, instantly. We were in an enclosed circle and he would take me right up to the edge up the "fence" as if he was saying, I could totally run you into this if I wanted. He never did though. When I was back on the ground I looked in his eyes and kissed his nose.(I felt like he didn't appreciate the kiss, but it could've just been in my head.) I rode two horses that day and faced my fears. :)

Those are some of my experiences!