Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-05-2015, 07:32 AM
Experiencer
Entity and sign

I had this dream of an entity that belongs to some of my country religions, some that are derived from African religion/cults but that the origin itself of said entity is attributed to Brazil. From what I researched it has 3 to 5 different origins mostly accepted by followers.

I think it's the second time I dream of this entity. Anyways I dreamed at friday to saturday dawn and I was actually scared of him as he seemed to be coming in my direction and he even said his name in my ear in a whispering voice, despite his tone I could hear clearly. I woke up with chills immediately, a sense of fear somehow, but then I was tired, dismissed it and went back to sleep.
Still thru the day I was puzzled about why I had this dream, I don't follow this religion, rarely I see some people that have "stickers" on cars of his "appearance/likeness"(what he's said to be, all origins says he was once a man in Earth, born about 100 years ago) to show their devotion. It must have been years since I saw it for the last time.

I went to the cinema with friends, the thought of him still crossed my mind so by the time I was going home(past midnight — if this matters or not)while I was in the bus I asked the Creator to show me what was that dream about, to tell me somehow, someway. I was trying to reach guides, angels, etc these kind of thing people share in this forum, trying to find truth.
After I left the bus first thing I saw was a guy just like him. The way he is said to be, standing right there, apparently not waiting for a bus or anything, just there. His clothes are very specific and most people know how he dresses. All white and white hat with red band.
I was quite because I didn't want to stare at the guy and so one of my companions noticed him and that he was dressed like this entity. I was relived that at least it wasn't something only in my head. She was kinda baffled of me revealing my dream.

Anyways I couldn't think of any reason to why I had dreamed of him, but it became obvious to me that there is something about him. I don't think I ever seen anybody dressed as him before in all my life, much less in the same day I dreamed of him, seen him as a living man(not a picture) and heard his name in it.

The research I mentioned in the beginning of this post I only did after I got home, after this sign. I'm just no sure of kind of sign this is. I never really bothered knowing about this entity.

I found out that people that are christian fears it and says it's evil, demonic, a prankster and that he's associated with a bohemian lifestyle, prostitution, alcoholic drinks, smoking, etc. I don't do any of these btw.
Whereas in the religions that cult him he's said to be benevolent, a guy that once lived on Earth that joined this kind of lifestyle as I way to access/reach and help people that lived this way, especially black people that were oppressed living in slums after the end of slavery in Brazil. And that he used his street witty to deal w/ challenges they faced.

I also found out that some people may dress like him as tribute and some mediums dress as him when incorporated/possessed by him and his spiritual friends(people that supposedly lived in his time helping him in his good deeds). And that some need(are drive to) stop at certain places, like streets, crossroad, cemeteries, etc. I'm not sure what the guy I saw was.

I tried to search for any dream meaning about him but the only thing I found was Christians saying to pray to God for it to leave my way. And followers of religions he belongs saying that I should go to one of their Spiritual Centers to see if any medium will incorporate him so he can deliver me some message if there is any. Some people said that could be a possibility that someone made offerings for him in my name. These religions do have some kind of spells somewhat like wicca. (in my research I did find awful spells to harm people, cause havoc, love spells, separations spells...what's wrong with these people? I'm not saying wiccan are evil, just that they have instructions to follow like wicca have)

Honestly I'm confused. I was baptized in Catholic church but I don't really connect with it. I'm more inclined to be an Agnostic, extremely skeptic of things at times. Still I try to read about spirituality and try to respect all kinds of religion. I can't fathom the idea of anyone making a spell in my name, what for? It doesn't even make sense.
(I don't think I have enemies and I'm not exactly someone that anyone would envy)

However, me asking the Creator for the truth about my dream and seeing it basically there in my way while I was wide awake was something I could not dismiss. There's a moment when you can't simply say it's coincidence.

Indeed about one or two weeks prior this dream I had another one where I could see some sort of odd ritual going on. Like a crowd of people, some people mixing herbs and then a guy had this drop of blood in his tongue. A drop that didn't flow, but remained as it was, like a drew. (this dream I didn't care about at the time)

Sorry if this post is a little long and thanks for your patience if you read it all. Any advice? Should I pray for protection? Visit the place they said? Forget all about it?

In case anyone is curious about the entity there's a tiny article on wikipedia about him in english.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z%C3%A9_Pilintra
Old 29-05-2015, 03:59 PM
Master
Maybe you practiced this religion in a past life.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Maybe you practiced this religion in a past life.
I haven't really considered this...I can never decide if I really believe in past lives or not. I still have no consistent evidence of any, other than dreams that could be well, just dreams.
One thing I know is that some distant relatives practiced it but they died years ago. Not sure if it could have some connection as I was never really close to them neither ever visited the places were they reunited to do it.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I haven't really considered this...I can never decide if I really believe in past lives or not. I still have no consistent evidence of any, other than dreams that could be well, just dreams.
One thing I know is that some distant relatives practiced it but they died years ago. Not sure if it could have some connection as I was never really close to them neither ever visited the places were they reunited to do it.

Your ancestors may be sending you messages through your dreams. Maybe you should contact somebody who practices this religion and ask them