Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-02-2019, 08:58 AM
Master

And so here is another total misconception...In posts above it has been said that we are not of a quality of Soulself to allow us entry into the Summerlands..(Lesser Heavens)...NO NO NOT TRUE.

DO YOU THINK THAT OUR ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING AND ALL MERCIFULL CREATOR WOULD NOT CREATE A SAFE HAVEN AWAY FROM EARTH LIKE ENVIRONMENTS FOR EVERY BEING REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY ARE VERY EVIL OR VERY LOVING.

All people/spirits are welcome in the outer fringes of the first sphere of the Summerlands....EVERYONE.
EVERYONE will be granted entry and can stay for as long as they choose to. All normally caring people will feel comfortable within the outer fringes. anyone very loving will soon find themselves moving further in away from the outer fringes towards the second sphere, as they proceed to improve in the magical love energies, with thanks to the ever abundant law of "reap as you sow".

But the issue for very very unloving people "is", They can stay in the very outer fringes, BUT still may decide to move outside of the outer fringes and on into the the darker areas away from the light and love and more loving caring people, where there are more of their own kind around them.

As one traverses further outward and away from the more loving locations of colour and atmospheric light, the darker and more dingier the surroundings become, and the further one traverses outwards and away the more that the atmosphere becomes darker and the landscape becomes more and more inhospitable, lacking in colour and abundance. And those are the locations where the most unloving ones may stay, or like so many of them they can find themselves gravitating back to the planet where they once lived.

And in those spheres there is every situation nessesary to become the most SALLUBRIOUS SOUL BEING ever possible.

Everyone can believe in re'incarnation if they choose and there are enough spiritual beings who have been spruiking that concept through earthlings for many thousands and thousands of earth years...BUT..."REALLY" WHO ARE THESE SPIRITUAL BEINGS THAT CAN NOT BE SEEN BY US, AND WHY DO THEY HIDE BEHIND FANCY SOUL GROUP AVATAR NAMES AND NOT DIVULGE THEIR TRUE BIRTH NAMES..THEY CALL THEMSELVES GODS ANGEL'S AND HIGHLY ACCENDED MASTERS FROM FAR OFF PLANETARY SYSTEMS ETC ETC.

ANYWAY ALL OF THE ABOVE IS AS USUAL, ONLY FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS..SMILES!
Old 03-02-2019, 08:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
AND FROM THERE ON, IT IS A VIRTUAL MAGICAL WONDERLAND.
Hi Neil, this made me laugh. That sounds awesome but I'd take the lower levels or summerland at this point. I don't necessarily feel I need to become the best I can be, I need to just recuperate. Just put me in a safe place away from the evils of the world for a while. Maybe I can aim higher afterwards?
Old 03-02-2019, 09:00 PM
janielee

Beliefs - are just that. BELIEFS.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sattvicmonkey
Hi Neil, this made me laugh. That sounds awesome but I'd take the lower levels or summerland at this point. I don't necessarily feel I need to become the best I can be, I need to just recuperate. Just put me in a safe place away from the evils of the world for a while. Maybe I can aim higher afterwards?

Yes and why not..WHY NOT.

THOSE LANDS WOULD BE SO VAST, YOU COULD LIVE IN A LITTLE COTTAGE AWAY FROM PEOPLE IN ANY KIND OF BEAUTY, OR BE IN A MORE POPULATED ENVIRONMENT, AND STUDY UP ON ALL MANNER OF TOPICS, OR IMAGINE THE ARTS, CRAFTS, MUSICS, THEATER ETC ETC.

THE FREE DOWNLOAD CALLED "LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN" VIVIDLY DESCRIBES LIFE IN THOSE WONDERFUL LANDS.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:37 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Physical death by suicide can be a tricky one. There are those that premeditated their suicide and there are those that literally DID NOT realize they did it. The ones that did not realize they committed suicide initially have hard time crossing over. Some choose to stay “earthbound” for a bit. Depends on the spirit I suppose. It’s hard letting go of their human tendencies initially when death was so unexpected.

I have had some friends close to me committed suicide. It is such a difficult thing for the loved ones left behind and for the spirit. The spirit does have a lot of healing work to do as a result of taking their own life in addition to their healing work from their life review. Of course depending on the spirit.

When my father passed away (from cancer), he didn’t initially cross over. He didn’t want to leave my mom and some other personal reasons. He has now crossed over and is completely healed.

Rayden, I used to get upset too with the theories that implied that the soul “went to hell” due to suicide. I refused to believe that God would punish someone for that.
what if 'hell' is an act of nature, just like earthquakes, gravity,etc....
Old 07-02-2019, 11:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Your feelings can not be wrong or invalid, they are your feelings. These feelings arise from a perspective of yourself as a limited separate entity, and the repercussions of projecting this perspective on to your experiences are not pleasant feeling - because it is not true. Not true is not the same as invalid or wrong.

It is not a coincidence that a person who entertains suicide, is also convinced they are a separate entity, and therefore questions the afterlife.

There is not a separate soul any more than there is “this life”, and in some other place or time, is “afterlife”. Though it certain appears to be, there is not. The only point of experience is happiness, and true happiness is found in self discovery - and you are in the right place & community for that adventure.

Consider deeply breathing from your stomach while looking into the feelings - as a message to be heard. Analogously, think of an email which informs you of some very, very pleasant news - but you can’t avoid the email, or you will never ‘read’ it.

“There is nothing to fear, but fear itself”...look directly into it (the message), and fear reveals it’s true nature.