Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 25-03-2016, 04:07 AM
Master
"health" extends to all aspects of (your) being, including spirit.

you've identified your distress as strictly and solely "spiritual"?
what avenues do you believe are available to deal with the issue?
[do you discount certain possibilities, out of hand?]
if dealing with the distress directly seems ineffective, maybe
working on another aspect of that health chart can provide some relief.
[altering your immediate environment (moving?), or strengthening your
physical body could help - at least partially]
Old 25-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Master

This may help you: http://www.clarity-of-being.org/dark...aling-with.htm

It's worth a read
Old 22-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Pathfinder

You can talk to me.. me and my brothers will help you..
Old 28-05-2016, 03:30 AM
Master
I could do it but that sometimes takes a lot of work. If we are lucky, this might do the trick........."Stop it!!!!....."This Instant!!!!!"
Old 28-05-2016, 05:42 AM
Master
yea iv herd it 2 thm atckin us
iv bean tld we in chrg not spirt wev not gt 2 let thm bully us

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-05-2016, 11:48 PM
Super Moderator
mklem, I send you my love, kind thoughts and prayers.

I know. Many years ago I also went through the most horrendous 'attacks'. I will not even describe them as I don't wish to dwell on it too long, and they were graphic and too horrific. I didn't even know for sure what it was at the time.

I fought this myself with my own stubbornness. Like dream jo says -We mustn't let them bully us! Would we let ourselves be bullied by a person on the physical? No we wouldn't. We would fight back. So I did. I fought with the most vitriolic primal energy, at first, then by indifference, and a complete shutting-down of everything 'spiritual'. I got on with survival and life.
Weirdly, it worked. I entered an empty space. No history, no future. Nothing. It was very scary but it was MINE!

Then gradually I re-entered ordinary life and put my energies into loving quests. That passion, plus a powerful and wilful ignoring of all that had gone before, led me to the 'right path' for me. The one who had preyed on me before was no more. I guess they went to their own Astral space, somewhere completely different, and nowhere near me.
Old 30-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
mklem, I send you my love, kind thoughts and prayers.

I know. Many years ago I also went through the most horrendous 'attacks'. I will not even describe them as I don't wish to dwell on it too long, and they were graphic and too horrific. I didn't even know for sure what it was at the time.

I fought this myself with my own stubbornness. Like dream jo says -We mustn't let them bully us! Would we let ourselves be bullied by a person on the physical? No we wouldn't. We would fight back. So I did. I fought with the most vitriolic primal energy, at first, then by indifference, and a complete shutting-down of everything 'spiritual'. I got on with survival and life.
Weirdly, it worked. I entered an empty space. No history, no future. Nothing. It was very scary but it was MINE!

Then gradually I re-entered ordinary life and put my energies into loving quests. That passion, plus a powerful and wilful ignoring of all that had gone before, led me to the 'right path' for me. The one who had preyed on me before was no more. I guess they went to their own Astral space, somewhere completely different, and nowhere near me.

My journey the first couple years had some rough patches. Some how they worked through my system and its just memories anymore. Maybe for some its just part of the process. I dont know? Nor do i have any answers.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 18-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Experiencer
I used to be attacked all the time, but I was weak and vulnerable because I had no self-love, always wanted to die, always attempting suicide, I hated almost everyone and everything. Truly, I was lost and every night I was attacked.

Sometimes, depression or anxiety is not the case. Seek professional help from some one who specializes with spirits and entities. You can even invite other spirits/entities into your life to fight and protect for you.
Old 18-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
I used to be attacked all the time, but I was weak and vulnerable because I had no self-love, always wanted to die, always attempting suicide, I hated almost everyone and everything. Truly, I was lost and every night I was attacked.

Sometimes, depression or anxiety is not the case. Seek professional help from some one who specializes with spirits and entities. You can even invite other spirits/entities into your life to fight and protect for you.

iv lernd1 thngon sits lk thes we boss not spirts ivlernd ino sumspirts can be syco but say 2 thm im boss not u

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-09-2016, 04:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
iv lernd1 thngon sits lk thes we boss not spirts ivlernd ino sumspirts can be syco but say 2 thm im boss not u

It was hard understanding that.
Yes, we are all the boss of ourselves and we are each accounted for our own actions.

But we do not boss spirits around either. We can help each other grow and learn, and the kind spirits with good intentions will always help you, never harm. Everyone and everything deserves respect.

There are good and bad people in every race.
The same concept adhere's to the spirit world.