Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 13-07-2017, 02:21 AM
Knower

Am I a Lightworker?

I can hardly believe I'm posting in this forum. I usually stay over on the Spiritual Development area, being angsty and doubting my spirituality. I've always felt angry at the universe for not bringing me certainty, and that anger broke me to the point of an attempted suicide. And yet here I am, because I've seen one sign, and one sign only, but it makes perfect sense for me.

I've been seeing the time 9:11 on a near-daily basis for years now, and before I thought nothing of it. I thought it was just subconscious influences, with 9/11 being so prevalent and all. But I've been seeing it so consistently for the most random reasons (friend asking the time, for example) that I felt I couldn't ignore it. That led me to numerology, where I got the most spot-on reading in my life. From there that led to me finding out 9:11 is an angel sign, especially for lightworkers, and is about spiritual development and endings/beginnings.

Looking up Lightworkers I found that the description matched me so incredibly well. I've always felt like I wanted to help others, in a more "spiritual" or esoteric sort of way. Lightworkers apparently go through a lot of life stress, in order to better heal others, and there's a particular emphasis on fears and doubts.

So here I am, and I'm confused as all hell. Does this make sense to anybody here? Is there something I should be doing?

I literally believed in nothing before today.
Old 14-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Master
to my worldly mind, the number 911 evokes the idea of "emergency"...
i'd like to hear more on what you'd found about that number.
i believe that there is a 'surety' within you, a kernel of truth that knows.
look within yourself for a place of peace that "passeth all understanding";
that is where your truth resides.

"Is there something I should be doing?" -- you are doing it.

ps:
Old 14-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
to my worldly mind, the number 911 evokes the idea of "emergency"...
i'd like to hear more on what you'd found about that number.
i believe that there is a 'surety' within you, a kernel of truth that knows.
look within yourself for a place of peace that "passeth all understanding";
that is where your truth resides.

"Is there something I should be doing?" -- you are doing it.

ps:

All I know so far is just based on what I've found from a few quick google searches, but its just so specifically relevant for me that even someone as skeptical as me has to take a second look. Its mostly numerology, with both 9 and 11 translating to messages of spiritual awakening involving one's soul purpose, specifically in relation to acting as a leader, or in service to others as a positive example people around oneself. Considering I've always felt something of a calling to do just that, and considering I'm actively working a side job as a hypnotist online, helping people in a way that's unique to my own self expression, the definition of Lightworker seems to fit me perfectly.

and thank you for the birthday wishes haha
Old 06-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Yes.

Though I personally don't think the numbers are relevant to this specific aspect of you and your life.

But yes; you are a lightworker.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Seeker
Personally, I feel anyone has the potential to be a lightworker. We all have a desire to heal and help others, it's the good inside of us. We become lightworkers when we acknowledge the good within us and decide to focus on it and focus on helping others.

I feel that perhaps you're experiencing an awakening in this way and seeing these numbers is your subconscious' way of letting the conscious you know.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:34 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterofDanu
Personally, I feel anyone has the potential to be a lightworker. We all have a desire to heal and help others, it's the good inside of us. We become lightworkers when we acknowledge the good within us and decide to focus on it and focus on helping others.

I feel that perhaps you're experiencing an awakening in this way and seeing these numbers is your subconscious' way of letting the conscious you know.

Heh, well I'm trying anyway. Thanks for the input.