Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-08-2015, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder

I think it's possible to be manifest instantly. However, it may depend on your skill level, not pure luck. For example, some people can manifest instantly because they may be able to keep their negative thoughts and feelings under control better than the next person.

In my own personal experience, I have been practicing LOA on and off for years with little results (due to not fully understanding how it works and not devoting much time to it). This year, I got more serious about it and really wanted to prove to myself that LOA does exist. I decided to do a little experiment. I decided to manifest a certain type of truck, not to have it, but to just see how fast it would pop up once I put the order out there. I looked at pictures online. I talked about it. I pictured it on the road in front of me, etc. At first, I saw trucks, but they were not quite the right color or model. Instead of giving up at this point (which I would normally have done), I mentally sent out a picture to Source asking for that specific truck to come into my experience. I would say, "No, this is what I want..." Each time, the truck got more closer to what I asked. After a time, I started seeing the exact truck.

I did not end the experiment there. I kept asking to see it again. At times, it got frustrating. There was a period of time that Source didn't seem to be hearing me at all, but then it did - loud and clear. I started seeing the truck I was asking about. Some were even showing up in the neighborhood I lived in. Earlier in the experiment, I cut out a picture of an older version of this truck and placed it on my desk (where I could see it while I worked). Later, I discovered this truck had been owned by a neighbor just down the street. I hadn't even noticed it before until I started the experiment.

I learned a lot from the experiment. In my opinion, yes, we can manifest instantly. It is like learning a skill, we need to practice in order to see results. But advice here is to start small.
Old 18-08-2015, 05:19 PM
The voice of silence

Yes.
It can, and has been done.
You can can do it, too.
Do what is nessessary.
Then do what tho wilt.