Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 31-05-2015, 12:48 PM
Knower

Does anyone believe that instant manifestation is possible to achieve?

Call me crazy, but I believe it is totally possible.

Opinions?
Old 01-06-2015, 07:34 AM
Ascender
An opinion,
Someone pastlife has connection with instant thing.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Master
all things are possible.
we are moving in the direction of instant manifestation.
the "be careful what you wish for" idea is preached more often now,
since there will be less opportunity for cancelling requests.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Experiencer

Yes - depending upon what you are trying to do. The core of a lot of this work is to change *yourself*. You have the power to change yourself at any moment. LOA is not a shortcut away from self mastery.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Instant?
Of course!

Now it is interesting ...did the person I wanted to see right then, suddenly manifest? No.
The person was there around the corner and 'something' infused my mind with
the thought, "I need to see Bob about that thing."

Or I need a safety pin right now! I look down and there is one on the sidewalk...who knows how
these things work...and who cares...
This is the 'thing'...e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g is connected....it just seems separate!
It is all one 'body'...haha, said in limited 3rd dimension terms...
All is within Brahma or within the Cosmic One, the one Supreme Being.

The thing is is to 'get it'...that all existence on all realms is like in a
Jello...a Sea of Jello...anything can swim to us ... think it and it starts it's swim.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Master
You bet!

But having said that I don't 'Believe' it. It is my first hand experience. So it's not a belief systems per say anymore - but an experiential reality. It's part of my reality now as the grass and sun are. It would be shocking and seriously effect my life if it ceased to be suddenly.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Dennis_Vasiliev

Depends on what you want to manifest. Manifesting billion dollars will take a little more time) Usually, it depends on how different you have to become as a person in order to have it. For example, if you just want to give an awesome keynote speech - that's as close as it gets to instant manifestation. However, manifesting a new car will take you time to earn that kind of money, then to attract people and circumstances to help you get it as fast as you can.

Bottom line: It's possible, but you have to be realistic about your goals and not to expect millions of dollars pouring in your pocket in a single week.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Ascender

your thoughts it self are instant manifestations do you want to create dualities
in the world of the senses and manifest there ?

'your thoughts' to create other things than what they are

than 1st end the duality of the senses in that world around you and you shall succeed

you are those other things ! make that a reality and you will know
Old 11-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
your thoughts it self are instant manifestations do you want to create dualities
in the world of the senses and manifest there ?

'your thoughts' to create other things than what they are

than 1st end the duality of the senses in that world around you and you shall succeed

you are those other things ! make that a reality and you will know
This post is confusing.
I don't understand the first sentence, even, so sorry.
Well, same with the second sentence.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Robertj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Instant?
Of course!

Now it is interesting ...did the person I wanted to see right then, suddenly manifest? No.
The person was there around the corner and 'something' infused my mind with
the thought, "I need to see Bob about that thing."

Or I need a safety pin right now! I look down and there is one on the sidewalk...who knows how
these things work...and who cares...
This is the 'thing'...e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g is connected....it just seems separate!
It is all one 'body'...haha, said in limited 3rd dimension terms...
All is within Brahma or within the Cosmic One, the one Supreme Being.

The thing is is to 'get it'...that all existence on all realms is like in a
Jello...a Sea of Jello...anything can swim to us ... think it and it starts it's swim.

VERY WELL SAID :)