Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-02-2015, 06:33 PM
sohappy

I believe the lesson here is when imagining love and affection with someone, don't use a specific person you like because when you finally get close to them you might discover that person is not the right one. I know the type of girl that would be right for me but so far I haven't met her. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I will not overthink it. I will preoccupy myself with learning to love myself again which I believe is the prerequisite to attract love.
Old 25-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
  • Be comfortable in your own skin,
  • try to see the beauty of the small and simple things in life that so often we overlook,
  • learn to value what/who really means something to your heart,
  • do not fixate in minor issues,
  • don't worry about what is already in the past and can't be undone.
  • listen to your inner self

It depends on what "be ready" means to you, the idea of being ready for someone or something varies significantly to one person to another. For some it could be having a job or a degree, or being mature, or being free of insecurity/being confident, or being more spiritual, etc.

Within yourself you know the answer to what can make you happy. Sometimes this answer is buried deep inside but with some effort we can dig out and work on it.

Now, a single thing/gesture to trigger it...I have no idea if such thing exists.

I want to believe in manifesting certain people but I just don't see it. I feel as if they were never a part of your life to begin with why even bother. ? what if they didn't want to be manifested into my life than what ?. I still believe in manifesting happiness and getting rid of negative energy, and surrounding yourself with positivity .
Old 25-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohappy
I believe the lesson here is when imagining love and affection with someone, don't use a specific person you like because when you finally get close to them you might discover that person is not the right one. I know the type of girl that would be right for me but so far I haven't met her. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I will not overthink it. I will preoccupy myself with learning to love myself again which I believe is the prerequisite to attract love.

That's my dilemma, what if the one you want is necessarily right for you ? or their lifestyle is different from your own, not implying that it's not a bad thing. I too have to love myself before I can love anyone else.
Old 19-06-2015, 08:54 PM
Robertj

interesting thoughts here :)
Old 12-07-2015, 02:21 PM
nikipa

Why not to try using the power of visualization, you can achieve amazing results.
Old 07-03-2022, 12:00 AM
Master
No amount of any LOA techniques is going to weild a specific person to me. if I was meant to be in their lives than the universe would have made it so.