Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 27-01-2014, 02:29 AM
MidnightCrystal

Disturbed

Hi.

I'm very badly disturbed by an other person who seems to be living through me (expressing themselves, through me). It is so, so frustrating, upsetting and completely against my will.

I want to be free from that person and I want that person to have NO access to me and NO contact. I often say that I want to get a spiritual protection order. I say that the person is trespassing.

The person who disturbs me is like a plague like to me. I cannot escape this person, or terminate the connection (if that's what it is). It feels like a very deeply cultivated connection, as if our spirits or selves have fused somehow. It often feels *impossible* to be myself and I often feel like I'm not me, I'm the other person (that I desperately want to be free from). I think it's necessary to say that there is a sexual component to the connection with that person which really disturbs, sickens and distresses me the very most. This is NOT somebody that I want any sort of sexual connection with, in any way (spiritual, psychic, mental, emotional, or bodily). AT ALL. I feel extremely violated.

If there has been some sort of blending or fusing between two (or more) people, is there any possible way to undo it?

(p.s. - is there another category that this would be a better fit for?)
Old 27-01-2014, 02:58 AM
Master

If you believe there was consent on some level between you and this other person then you have posted this in the rite part of this forum . It sounds more like a form of possesion tho . You might wan to see a doc. to make sure this is not a medical problem . If this is a walk in /posssesion , then you need to find out some info on the being doing it. You may be able to just ask them to leave .
Old 27-01-2014, 03:26 AM
MidnightCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
If you believe there was consent on some level between you and this other person then you have posted this in the rite part of this forum . It sounds more like a form of possesion tho . You might wan to see a doc. to make sure this is not a medical problem . If this is a walk in /posssesion , then you need to find out some info on the being doing it. You may be able to just ask them to leave .

If it was as simple as asking nicely for somebody to leave, it would not be escalated to the point of suffering and reaching out to people in this Forum.

I knew "the doctor" would be put in my face (always is!). How do you think anything about my situation is medical, though?? I'm just astounded, because I knew it was coming. Actually, now that I think of it, the person who is giving me such misery is a "sick" person. The word "sick" itself automatically brings that person forth (in my mind). Sick = that person.

So why must I suffer that person and be their slave (in so many ways)? I'm not that person's priest or doctor or spouse or parent. I've suffered it too much and for too long. I feel like I've actually started taking on this person's bad habits and dysfunctions (as if I'm becoming that person). Enormously and extremely distressing. And sometimes, I think that person wants to BE ME, and is using me (possession) and living vicariously through me (via imagination and pretending).

I do not have contact with this person on the ground-level reality, and even if I did there isn't anything I can do. I can't say, "hey, I'm a prisoner in your head and let me out".

There has to be a way that the two souls / spirits (myself and the other person) are severed. Sever the connection. There's got to be a way.
Old 27-01-2014, 03:51 AM
Master

I am not a doctor , and it would be imposable for any one to give any kind of medical advice over this forum . It is possable that your problem is bio. chem. a doc could tell you that . Assuming that this is a walk in/possesion you can visualize your self filled with white light , and ask your higher self / guides / masters for what to do . You can do meditation , yoga , ect.
Old 27-01-2014, 04:11 AM
MidnightCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I am not a doctor , and it would be imposable for any one to give any kind of medical advice over this forum . It is possable that your problem is bio. chem. a doc could tell you that . Assuming that this is a walk in/possesion you can visualize your self filled with white light , and ask your higher self / guides / masters for what to do . You can do meditation , yoga , ect.

I haven't asked for medical advice and no, it is not possible that this is biological or chemical (do you say that to everyone on a spiritual forum with a spiritual problem, or just me?).

I feel like you've completely ignored everything I communicated, I'm feeling a bit provoked and frustrated. Thank you anyway.
Old 27-01-2014, 05:46 AM
Master

It's not a matter really of whether it is or not, just sometimes the effects are the same, so there will always be someone here recommending to check it out biologically/chemically because usually they're all linked, or because it does need to be pointed out, whether it does or doesn't apply is another question.
You said this person is sick though, which makes me wonder if they themselves should be recommended for treatment, or if they are seeking it from you, because it's possible the two of you are linked in the past by medical stuff.

A walk-in requires consent on both parties. Possession & channeling also do on some level, and surfacing is another issue to deal with because it's not really taking control but it's there enough that's it felt and can cause issues if it doesn't leave you alone. A bit of Stockholm syndrome as you begin to become them but your still aware and fighting it.
In what ways does the behavior you act in and the behaviors you desire to express differ? How do you feel restricted in that sense, is it just different in certain things or very different from normal feelings/behaviors/thoughts you have/feel/think? Do you have the ability to fight it, or how do you usually act when it's presence/effects are felt? Are you fearful of it? What has indicated to you that it is different from you?
(Yes, I am analyzing things because I don't know enough right now to be able to fully help you yet) as for suspecting what/who it might be and handling it? I have no idea yet but we need to figure out the source before we deal with the issue. And if you don't feel like answering/get offended, I'm sorry, just trying to help out here like the rest of us.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 27-01-2014, 06:30 AM
MidnightCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
It's not a matter really of whether it is or not, just sometimes the effects are the same, so there will always be someone here recommending to check it out biologically/chemically because usually they're all linked, or because it does need to be pointed out, whether it does or doesn't apply is another question.
You said this person is sick though, which makes me wonder if they themselves should be recommended for treatment, or if they are seeking it from you, because it's possible the two of you are linked in the past by medical stuff.

A walk-in requires consent on both parties. Possession & channeling also do on some level, and surfacing is another issue to deal with because it's not really taking control but it's there enough that's it felt and can cause issues if it doesn't leave you alone. A bit of Stockholm syndrome as you begin to become them but your still aware and fighting it.
In what ways does the behavior you act in and the behaviors you desire to express differ? How do you feel restricted in that sense, is it just different in certain things or very different from normal feelings/behaviors/thoughts you have/feel/think? Do you have the ability to fight it, or how do you usually act when it's presence/effects are felt? Are you fearful of it? What has indicated to you that it is different from you?
(Yes, I am analyzing things because I don't know enough right now to be able to fully help you yet) as for suspecting what/who it might be and handling it? I have no idea yet but we need to figure out the source before we deal with the issue. And if you don't feel like answering/get offended, I'm sorry, just trying to help out here like the rest of us.

Seriously, can people please lay off the medicalization of a CERTAIN spiritual matter? I'd really appreciate it. The situation is severe enough, I don't need the aggravation (it is aggravating) of something that isn't an issue.

It just so happens to be that the person I'm having a SPIRITUAL problem is sick, and always has been. But that isn't MY spiritual problem and that isn't the CAUSE of this problem.

If anything, I'm considering soul exchange, not Walk-In. Like I said, I feel like I'm more that person, than myself. But it seems more complicated than "soul exchange". It feels like there's some sort of fusion where the person expresses themselves, directly THROUGH me (making me think of mediumship), as if they were me / I were them. It's upsetting and distressing.

I usually react, by "commanding" the person to leave me alone and stating internally and externally that they are trespassing. I have to say it again: it feels very deeply cultivated (meaning, the connection is quite strong, like a fusion). Even right now, I pause for a minute and I do NOT feel myself at all... I feel that other person. It's almost as if our minds have become one mind, or spirit is one spirit or soul is one soul. It enrages me. I DON'T want the connection, but I think it is so cultivated that we are merged as one. It's a rather severe problem for me. I feel invaded, possessed, hostile... like my body does not belong to ME anymore (nor my mind).

It is pretty severely distressing and I don't mean for that to upset anybody so I apologize for that, and I do appreciate efforts to be helpful.
Old 27-01-2014, 10:11 AM
InCarna

Alright, so first off, you're right OP - trying to make this a medical issue does not answer your question at all, so I second the vote to toss out the medical talk for now. We can argue all day about whether this is medical or not, and there's a whole huge debate on the blurred lines between, say, DID/MPD (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissoci...ntity_disorder for info) and possession/walk-ins/whatever. But you're asking from a strictly spiritual perspective, and I can certainly give a strictly spiritual response since that's what I do - if you'd like.

Second, I don't want to mess around with nit-picking about terminology. Just want to tell you that right out of the gate. Call this whatever makes you feel better. I prefer to skip the spiritual terms and just talk to people in layman's terms because layman's English means we're all on the same page with our feet firmly planted on the ground about it and we don't have to sit around arguing about whether this is a walk-in or a possession and whether possession is a real thing or whatever else.

Either way, I think we can agree that you have a problem going on. And it's potentially a serious problem. I've helped people deal with these problems before (quite in fact I'm helping someone right now who's going through the same mess) and although I won't offer to help you personally because seriously, it's a lot of work and it's very tedious and I'm up to my eyeballs right now in doing magic work for friends and loved ones as well as my own stuff - I can give a basic opinion on it if you want me to, and of course nobody's obligated to agree with me or anything.

Yes, it's totally possible for this kind of thing to happen. Seen it a number of times in my work. There are a wiiiide variety of things it could be, though. You have to take things case by case when it comes to this stuff.

My questions, if I may (before I can really give much of an opinion one way or another): Is this other person hostile? What do you feel or experience when you're them? How is it different? Does the world around you look or feel or sound or even smell different? What sort of emotions do you experience? Have you had any chance to talk to them, find out anything about them, anything they want? Do you know what this other person looks like or presents themselves as looking like? How long has this been going on?

That's the kind of info you'd have to know to figure out what to do from there. If you were a client of mine or a friend asking for help, that's the first thing I'd do is ask a lot of questions like that.
Old 27-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Master

I re read your first post and I think you are saying that you are being effected by a currently living person . As you posted this in the walk in sec. of this forum I assumed it was the spirit of a dead person . This then would be a form of psychic attack . There are some methods of psychic self defence .
Old 28-01-2014, 11:01 AM
Ascender

Obviously, you have a sense of your Self or else you wouldn't be able to identify that this thing is disturbing you.

Unfortunately, this Self is distressed and that can make it difficult to see other things clearly.

For example... what is the nature of this attachment? Yes, it's violating you; yes, you share a body--but what is the bigger perspective of it?

Is this another living person oscillating their thoughts over yours?
Is this a ghost or demonic possession?
Is this something from a past life?
Has it been with you all your life since your birth?
When did it begin?
What are the signs that you are being possessed?
What are the signs that you are lucid and mostly yourself?