Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Experiencer

Question Physical symptoms - scalp tingling?

I'm not sure if I am posting to the correct section or not, if not, please forgive me and direct me to the correct and appropriate section.

My kundalini started in November 2015 when a colleague hugged me (later I found out he was a platonic soulmate). Since then I have went several or various symptoms throughout my journey.

However, my newest symptom has been the most perplexing, recurrent, and expansive. It started with my scalp tingling, moved on to my hands and then my feet. My mom always went by an old wives tail of if your feet itched you would walk on 'new ground' or somewhere you had never been. Some times it is true for me--I have been going to new places.

Although the tingling now has now expanded from my scalp to my face. It's almost a happy, euphoric feeling when I have these episodes. I can feel these moments at any time, but they are most prominent after prayer or meditation (especially for others) or when I am at moments of peace (not stressed or upset).

My question: Is there anything that I need to do or should I just enjoy these moments?
Old 27-11-2016, 06:37 PM
Experiencer
Dandruff!!
Old 27-11-2016, 06:47 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini

My question: Is there anything that I need to do or should I just enjoy these moments?

Yes, I was told to tell you that you aren't enjoying these experiences enough, you should enjoy them even more. Angels demand it.

Go and see a doctor if it changes to unenjoyable though.
Old 27-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Dandruff!!

Trying to be cute or funny? Really?
Old 27-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Yes, I was told to tell you that you aren't enjoying these experiences enough, you should enjoy them even more. Angels demand it.

Go and see a doctor if it changes to unenjoyable though.

Thanks...had another episode in Mass today--first day of Advent. I think it's the Holy Spirit. Maybe my Guardian Angel.
Old 27-11-2016, 08:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
Trying to be cute or funny? Really?

Although it didn't add anything to the thread but a laugh, means it doesn't need to be shunned upon.

Scalp tingling sensations will also pass, meditate it and get to know the sensation.

I'm going to get my scalp to tingle now...
Old 27-11-2016, 11:24 PM
Experiencer

Wesker -

I was to trying to get a mature response from someone on the forum as to how long it would take for this to pass and whether I could speed up the process.

At first it was a little unnerving especially when you are trying to concentrate and it feels like someone is massaging your scalp.

If you just meditating or at rest it is not as worrisome.

But no,it is not an itch like dandruff. But since this section of the forum is less mature than other sections of the forum, I won't expect any additional true advice or input to my question.
Old 27-11-2016, 11:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi TX!

I know members have reported strange activity with their scalp when going through Kundalini symptoms so it's not a strange question at all.

I remember almost a year ago when I was having a lot of 'crown' chakra energy going on.... I did lose a lot of hair, not dramatically, but it was coming off the shower for sure. My head always felt like it was burning.

I have read members report on tingling, itching, prickly and crawling sensations during kundalini episodes. I wish could tell you more about it, but I am not really read on that specific subject. I will see if I can dig up some resources ( Ill will try I got a bit of a busy schedule). Maybe I can learn a thing or two myself on it.....
Old 28-11-2016, 02:26 PM
Experiencer

Thanks Clover. All help is greatly appreciated.
Old 28-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Ascender
I have tingling too, and it kind of feels like energy is coming out my head, very strange feeling, not unpleasant so I just figured my energy changing or something. Be interested to see what others experiences are