Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 11-04-2011, 11:08 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Aislynnmari:

Symbols can have many different meanings--depending upon ones particular point of reference.

Sacred Geometry is used in many forms and combinations for Religious/Spiritual/Ceremonial/Magical purposes.

I can give my way of Divining your Symbolic Talisman and what it means to me.

Let us begin w/ the Circle--which (in my Religious Tradition) is the symbol indicating the Divine Feminine. A Circle which is enclosing something else is an indication that the symbols held within are being protected by the power of the Goddess.

The Triangle (in its upright position) indicates good fortune and gaining one's objective.

The Cross can have many meanings--depending upon its symmetry--and I have never seen one drawn in this way--so I cannot interpret it.

However--the Arrows at the the 3 corners of the upward facing Triangle--could be interpreted as the Nordic Rune (Tir)--which stands for victory in battle and could be a good omen for achieving one's intended objective and an indication that victory must be had at all costs.

Add to this the Inner-Circle--which is disected--I sense that the personal who drew this symbol is definitely experiencing conflict; and the upside-down T at the bottom gives me the feeling that this person is looking to attain a foundation of victory, protection, and good fortune--in whatever it is they are trying to achieve.

Peace and Love on your path to exploring the Mysteries...

Blessed be...
Old 22-04-2011, 06:35 AM
breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by aislynnmari
Does anyone recognize this symbol? I auto-drew it when asked to draw my own symbol that represented myself.

I hand-drew it, so sorry for this crude MS-Paint rendition of it.

Thanks in advance for any insight.
Aislynn

Isn't it the symbol for the deathly hallows from harry potter?

Old 22-04-2011, 06:10 PM
iolite

Quote:
Does anyone recognize this symbol? I auto-drew it when asked to draw my own symbol that represented myself.

Aislynn

I kNEW I'd seen that symbol before and it reminds me of the Alcoholic Alcoholics Anonymous symbol.

The three sides of the triangle represent: unity, service and recovery
Old 16-05-2011, 10:51 AM
White Rabbit Australia

Your Symbol

Quote:

Aislynn

As an automatic symbol it could well be a graphic representation of your spiritual state - or the precise geometric blueprint of the psychic level you are at on your way toward individuation. The symbols seems to be universal expressive signs and shapes - wholeness, depth, expansion, triangulation, focus, and distance. There is also a 3rd eye connotation. Just my thoughts.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:09 PM
moke64916

Yes. Mason symbol. Not the Exact replica. But similar.