Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-11-2016, 02:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Question How to open Chakras

Hey guys,

Newbie here. I understand what the Chakras are, but I'm curious how to open them. I've read about yoga poses, but is that the only way? Essentially I want to know how YOU open your chakras and if you could recommend any tips, books, websites for the lil old newbie to reference.

Thanks!!
Old 01-11-2016, 03:47 PM
I had a practioner do her 'thing'...and wowsa!
Then I keep them open and happy with a daily slow
sweep of selenite (a crystal).
But it's not just 'open' that is the issue...it is calibrating them,
front and back.
Shaman's can do that...at least the one I know!
Sorry, I have no references...but you have come to the right place!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-11-2016, 05:56 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casexmae
Hey guys,

Newbie here. I understand what the Chakras are, but I'm curious how to open them. I've read about yoga poses, but is that the only way? Essentially I want to know how YOU open your chakras and if you could recommend any tips, books, websites for the lil old newbie to reference.

Thanks!!

You can open your chakras through meditation. But, take it a time. Good is book The secret of the golden flower, translantion by Richard Willhelm. Is free on net. But, there are different terms. Chakra Ajna is there the called Heavenly heart and Chakra Anahata a flehlsy heart.
Opening chakra take many years meditations about a one chakra only. The one who actually opened the chakra gains strength Siddhi. See chakra siddhi (try google). Until you do not have powers siddhi, sou you do not have open chakra.
Old 19-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks!!

By living life to the fullest and not allowing anything, anybody, any belief to slow you down.

You are limitless. This isn't conjecture. This is fact. Now prove it. Not to me, but to yourself.
Old 19-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Master

Chakras are manifested by believing in them, so believe they are open. But since it is a body of energy, anything you can imagine goes.
Old 20-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks!!
Greetings.

I open my chakras by being fully aware of my emotions, how I am feeling, how it is affecting my body and my external and internal environment at the time.

Through meditation, self-massage and opening myself up to the universe, bypassing my thoughts, I can feel and see my own energies and when I am in deep meditation, I can affect them with my breath, my hands or adjusting my body.

To open the first, I make homage to the energy residing there. Second, that's easy, I get horny. Third, fill myself with intent and purpose. Fourth, unconditional love of God and compassion. Fifth, honesty and discernment - Self-honesty. Sixth - Clear vision, focus and concentration and seventh, surrender, humility and gratitude.

This is how I feel/experience the openings and what I focus on.
Old 29-11-2016, 05:25 AM
Guide
Well chakas can be strengthened by doing breathe meditation.
Following own breathe in and breathe out in meditation while sitting in prescribed sitting postures will make balance of energy from chakras and other vital psychic energies like aura.
Old 29-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Master

You don't open them exactly but you heal them by going higher in consciousness. We each incarnate with a chakra or two that is weak but they are also our potentially strongest chakra. I am talking about the deeper levels of healing which for me is real healing.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:24 AM
Newbie ;)

will someone expand on meditation and specify a chakra. a direction during the process towards kindling.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:50 PM
Experiencer
A lot of different practices can influence the chakras. I like energy work, qigong, and meditation for working with the chakras/dantians/etc. As well as breath work with all of those. Tai Chi is also helpful in a way similar to qigong.

Robert Bruce has some good practical books that lay out practices pretty clearly so you might want to try looking into him. There's also a book called "Mindfulness in Plain English"(Bhante Gunaratana) that's good if you're interested in meditation. Also Steven Ridley has a video on youtube of an 18-form qigong set, and the video identifies where to inhale/exhale so it's really easy to understand.

^Message me if you want any more resources than these or for anything specific. sometimes it's hard to know where to turn or what to look into when you're first getting into working with chakras/internal energy