Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 03-01-2013, 04:08 AM
Master

Answers from the Universe - #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian29
Hello
How are you? I would love to have another channeled reading from you. I ask a question that is not specific to me. This time I want to ask a question about archangels and ascended masters. Please tell me how to contact archangels and ascended masters in meditation and in my dreams? There is no problem with posting my question, I want others to benefit from your answer, too. Thank you very much. I wish you and to your family all the best in the world and many blessings.
Adrian

Hi Adrian! Happy New Year. I didn't forget about this, but with Thanksgiving and the Holidays, I put it off until I had more peace to do this. I verbally channeled these answers, and I must say I am still very new to this, and I think it is not a complete answer, but the best I can do so far :) It is all a learning process for me, so thank you for your question, I appreciate you letting me practice!

Adrian’s answer:

Firstof all I would like to say that what you perceive as an Archangel is simplythat it is your perception of what you think an Archangel is. Now an ascended master is a little easier toexplain for they don’t have the same dogma that comes with the Archangelstatus, so to speak. An ascended masteris simply one who is nonphysical who is of a higher vibration, vibrationalfrequency you might say, than your plane, they have been through the reincarnationalcycle, they are complete with those cycles and they are here to help teachhumanity those things that they have forgotten so that while you are here onthis plane you are more able to use that which is within you to a better degreethan you currently are using it.

An Archangel is one sent from God, so the distinction isthey are a different being than an ascended master. They are a being that is not necessarily of ahuman type, although they are human they, how can I put this, they are more inthe upper realms that even the ascended masters, they are closer to god, theyare gods right hand men and women although they are androgynous. They do have featuresof either male or female, they are not connected to humanity in the same senseas an ascended master.

Their beingness is more one of pure love and light and thatis the realm that they are in and that is their gift to humanity. There are many of these beings and they are,they serve various purposes within themselves and we could go on and on and onfor that is quite a topic in itself.

It is quite simple to have the thought to connect with thesebeings. Where the difficulty comes in isthe fear that is placed by the human to make this connection. The ascended being reaches down and the humanmust reach up, that is something that the being cannot do for you, it can helpyou once you get to a certain level, but you do have to do the reachingyourself. It is not hard but it is something that has to come from within thehuman.

When you meditate the goal is to quiet themind. This is more difficult than itsounds. Obviously anyone having tried itwill have things, sounds, interruptions, things of this nature. So the more practice that is given the easierit becomes. In a meditative state it iseasier to reach up from that state and it is not difficult. One just simplyrelaxes and breathes. When you focus onyour breath, and that is what you are focused on, you might hear a word and thenanother word and if you don’t discount that it is not your words but it issomeone else’s words then it is easier to hear the next word. It will sound like your voice at first. But know that it is coming from a higherrealm.

wishing you all the best. Sorry the print got so very small. I can't seem to fix that...

Light.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Master

Question:

I would like to ask about time. I hope you can help me phrase this helpfully but I'm keen to know whether time is a relative aspect and we look at past lives / future lives - as being such- or are they all occurring simultaneously and time is a relative construct? - Belle

Answer:

Timein your dimension is fluid, so in a different dimension it is not that it isnot fluid, it is just different. Timeand space go hand in hand, so to separate out the two is quite impossible forthis discussion. The nature of time isto give humans a starting point, a place where they are anchored to theearth. So yes you are living all of yourreincarnational lives all at the same time but it is not the you that you knowthat is living the other reincarnational lives but you are connected throughtime, so when you dream you are more connected to your reincarnational selvesand you can pass information back and forth between you but the you that youknow is not the you of your reincarnational lives shall we say. You are all connected but you are not thesame personality, so to speak. There arecertain aspects of your personalities that are similar but if you are living in20th century England as a woman and 15th century Egypt asa man, the personalities are going to be different, so yes you are living themall at the same time but not from your present moment in time.

Time has a way of - well let me put this a different way – whenyou are on a boat in the ocean and the ocean is vast and you are on a set pointin time, say the 15th century, while you are on your boat in thisocean and living the life that is you on the boat in the ocean, you have acounterpart that could be in the 21st century that could be of adifferent color, a different nationality, altogether different but you areliving at the same time in a broader sense of time so that you are connected inthe dream world. It is really quite difficultto explain. For the earth comes in toplay and possibilities and many things that are not apparent, so it is quite adifficult question to answer.

Old 03-01-2013, 01:26 PM
Master

I forgot to mention, I had asked for Questions for the Universe under the Reading Requests, back in November, as I am practicing verbal channeling sometimes, and the Holidays got in the way of my trying to do this. I didn't actually get to it until the end of the year.

So, thank you to all who asked, and for your very encouraging responses so far. I appreciate it and this helped me a lot. It is taking some time to transcribe the tape, so I am sending them as soon as I get them typed up.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Master

Question:My path ahead is thequestion - Smiler
Answer:
Ah- possibilities,possibilities and probabilities – well I tend not to give out possibilities andprobabilities of a personal nature and there’s good reason for that. The choices that are made each and every dayby the personality, by the ego, by the fear underneath the ego, simple everydaychoices, what to have for dinner, where to go for a walk, where to drive to gomeet someone, choosing left and right, constantly all day long, projectsoutwards in front of you infinite possibilities of how your life could be,where it could go, what it could do, infinite possibilities really, so yes Icould tell you of a future possibilitythat might happen but it is only a possibility and it may never happen to thatparticular personality that you are at this moment in time.

So it is best just to know that when you arechoosing throughout your day the choices that come at you in this life, if youpause for a moment before you make a decision and ask yourself, what is theoutcome if I go right and what is the outcome if I go left and ponder it for amoment and see if you can look down the road a bit and see what would happen ifyou choose right and see what would happen if you choose left. If you do this with each decision that youcome across - and it is quite difficult to capture these moments - but the more you practice it, the moreyou can do it, you get better at looking into the future of what you could bepicking, I guess you could say, and choosing for yourself what feels better,choice a or choice b, and when you look into the future you kind of trainyourself that you can look into the future and you all have that perceptionwithin you so it is just a muscle that maybe you haven’t used yet.

(Sorry for the tiny type. don't know what happened or how to fix it. To make it bigger, try hitting control plus sign at the same time...)
Old 03-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Master

On another note, I have the questioners permissions to post those answers that are posted
Old 05-01-2013, 04:18 AM
Master

Flutterangel = Universal questions...nice! What does the universe have to say aboutearth shifting and the 5th dimension?

It is an interesting question. I think from the perspective of spiritualityis where the question is coming from and you don’t need the earth to move intothe 5th dimension in order to ascend to that dimensionyourself. It is just a matter of focusingyour inner senses, learning to use them, being quiet within yourself,meditating, reaching up higher, up into the other dimensions and as you do thismore and more things occur to you to try and as you open up, you open up thepossibility that you can reach these others dimension from within yourself. So theearth itself ascending to a 5th dimension is not necessary to ahuman’s ascent into the 5th dimension, so while you are all tiedto the earth the earth’s ascension, I guessyou could say, is not necessarily into the 5th dimension, the earthis shifting but it’s not a dimensional shift, it’s more of an expanding shift,it’s more of a rearranging of energies, so humans are going through atransformation, so to speak, where it is easier for them to reach up higher,its easier for them to discover these new energies that are possible now forthem to discover, these are easier to grasp, that are really everywhere, butthe earth has never had that problem so the earth is in more dimensions thanyou might suppose to begin with, so there is an earth in the 5th dimensionalready, so it is not that the earth is ascending in that fashion, it is thatthe earth’s energies are calling to the beings that live on the earth to takebetter care of what they are doing to the earth and to the other beings on theearth. You are all a part of the earthand the earth knows each and every one of you, she balances you and you balanceher, so it is a synchronicity that each being on earth shares with the earth.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:20 AM
Master

What is the 5th dimension?

So someone was with me in thischanneling session, and that person had some additional questions on expandingthis answer, that I thought I’d share, because I liked the questions and theanswers.
Q: To go a little deeper into the subject, I have an understanding of whatyou said about the earth is already is in these dimensions and we are really inthese other dimensions and it’s really a matter of us being aware of these other dimensions and we’realready there and now it’s up to us to have a full understanding that we areand have some sense that we are there. This is for my own personal knowledge. The 5th dimension is my question. I understand the first 3 dimensions, height,width, length to give our world a 3rd dimensional view. To me the 4th dimension would bethe spirituality dimension. So what isthe 5th dimension?
A: Well, the 3rd dimension has depth and width and length that is true butit is a camouflage, it is what your outer senses see, it is the chair that we aresitting on, you can touch it and feel it. Your inner senses aren’t touching the chair, they don’t feel the chair,but they feel more than the chair, they feel the atoms and the molecules makingup the chair, so the 3rd dimension is camouflage in the effect that the camouflageis what you perceive from your senses, your outer senses -
Q: So we perceive the camouflage as reality?
A: Right, it is your reality that you perceive. If you were blind and you could not see withyour eyes, you would sense something that someone that has vision does notsense because their eyes are giving them a different sense of the camouflage. If you were not able to see what someone whois sighted is able to see, you would have to rely on your other senses to amuch more intense degree and when you use your inner senses more than your outersenses as someone who is lacking a sense has to do, you are more in touch witha different dimension.
Q: Is that the 4th dimension?
A: So the 4th dimension is more relative to time and space.-
Q: So what is the 5th dimension?
A: The 5th dimension is more relative to the inner senses usingtime and space, but without the camouflage.
Q: Where does spirituality fit in?
A: The 5th dimension would definitely be more of a spiritualdimension, it is more something that you can access now but that you can use tomold your way through life, it is more alive, it is more moldable, it is atoms andmolecules that you can now affect with your inner senses to creates that whichyou want, so it remains it’s still in the 3rd dimension but it isusing your senses in access to the 5th dimension, the 5thdimensional way of being, the gifts that are in the 5th dimension,and there are a lot of them, telepathy being only one, that you can utilize inthe 3rd dimension, so it’s not that you are not still in the 3rd dimension, it’s justyour bringing these other abilities so to speak that are in the 5thdimension more into your 3d world, more accessible to you, more helpful to youas you go about creating your reality.
Q: We live so much of our lives looking, taking in reality using our senses,or what we perceive as reality using our senses, our 5 main senses and ourreality basically is from the moment we wake up in the morning till the moment wego to sleep, that is our life and we tend to think of our lives as only beingin this 3 ds physical world that we live in and it seems like so much of ourdaily existence, and it’s not just humans it’s every other species that lives onthe planet as well, goes through a daily struggle to survive and to thrive andthis has happened long before humans were on this planet and it probably willcontinue with other species when humans no longer exist on this planet, just anatural evolution of the planet – the planet is 4 billion years old and humanshave been here about 150,000 years. Isthat what we are supposed to experience, not just humans but every other specieson the planet that, from the moment they wake up till the moment they go tosleep, it’s a struggle for them to survive. Is that supposed to be the experience?
A: Well, I think struggle is an incorrect term.
Q: Well, it’s a challenge every day. Humans have their own, but it seems like the daily challenge is life onPlanet earth.
A: When you are focused in the nonphysical and you wish to be physical,there is an agreement that you know going in, a life plan I guess you wouldcall it, of things that you are going to learn this time around, that you areworking with, so therein lies the struggle, those are the issues that you setup for yourself to learn and grow from, but within those parameters the basicreason that you come into the physical is to learn to use your creativeabilities to create whatever you want to create within those parameters. It is a way of creation that was put in placeby all of us in the nonphysical, a place to create, a playground, so you canlook at it like this is a gigantic play, this is a playground that the play istaking place in, you have preordained with a lot of people ahead of time whateach of your parts would be and so you come in not just by yourself but ingroups. And within these groups you haveyour props and your Act 1s and this person is working on this, and this personis working on that, but yet you get you are all working together so you have aframework so to speak but within the framework of that is your own creativetalents, your own creative abilities, so the goal, I guess if there is a goal,and there is, of being physical is to learn how to mold your world out of the atomsand molecules that swarm: the earth, the air, the water, the I guess you couldcall it nothingness, but you can’t see it, but it is an opportunity to learnhow to create for creators, you are all creators, you are all a part of god andwe all are a part of god, there is nothing that separates us from that which you are, it is just that you arenow physical, this part of you, but the larger part of you that is with us isstill with you in the physical, so you can call on that part of yourselfanytime at all to help with struggles with life and things that are botheringyou and things that are challenging and if you ask and allow you will get thehelp that you need. But the joy is thereas well, and if you could find the joy in the creationthat is the goal. The goal is alwaysjoy.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:24 PM
silvercomet

you are very good love reading your channels and i for one will be asking the question path A path B and taking the time to accually take that moment to see where i am going thanks for the guildence love and blessings