Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Knower

What I remember of hell from a past life

I know I will probably be bombarded with judgement for this but I need to share my experiences :)
I can only tell what I have seen and felt.

I have two memories of what people refer to as 'hell'... I know that when I visited there I was performing a higher duty and that I was not mortal. I was someone of light and power. The only way I can describe the first memory I have of this place is in comparison to the movie 'constantine'... Mind you I saw this memory before that movie ever came out. It is the world behind the world though. It is the same as this world only everything was half destroyed/ on fire and people running in torment and pain. The heat was incredible but despite all that was happening it did not affect me or burn me. Whoever I was probably played part in that. I was there to rescue people that were not meant to be there.

The other memory I have is different, it was hell still but it felt darker and deeper. There were few mortal souls there. It was mostly filled with dark souls, not nescessarily beings that use to be alive on earth, but creatures of evil, demonic souls I suppose you could say. The few mortal soul I saw there were people that had commited things such as murder, mass murder and rape. Not lairs or thieves. But people that had taken lives that were not theirs to take. The look of this place was more desolated, rocky. Hot mists, blood, the torture of the beings there. It was sickening to look at. But again nothing that came near me could hurt me. This time I was there to oversea that a certain soul had arrived in this place. I was making sure it had ended up here and I spoke with lucifer on this.

I must point out at this moment that what I remember of lucifer is not that of fear or evil. He was originally an angel that was cast out because he oppossed the creation of man. He was in no means evil and he did nothing to torture the souls. He sat and watched, as though he was ensurring these dark souls stayed where they needed to stay as to not cause torment to others.

Again these are my memories only. But everything I mentioned above had a feeling of a sense of duty, not to the greater good but to the BALANCE of all things. This world is only part of something greater.
Old 23-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Experiencer
hey 356,

whatever u just said makes sense to me.i read a book which described lower realms in this way and it described that how some souls are sent to lower realms for purpose of helping a soul or checking if someone has arrived and is repenting ... and has asked for help.

as nothing was effecting you...it means you went their for help...so you were protected.

Thanks ,
whitelotus
Old 23-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Master
this is interesting 356...I have read an account of similar description for the lower levels....very interesting......blessings.....

Last edited by Dragonfly1 : 23-09-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 23-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Knower

Im suprised and glad you both understand what I am talking about :)
Ive never actually read other accounts of hell or the levels. I don't feel the need because in my heart I know what its all about. Everything I saw felt so truthful to me.

Having felt the peace and love that the other side brings, if anything the physical world feels the most like hell. Because lets face it we all feel at somepoint that there is something missing, a void. We are all waiting to ascend to something greater and its only when we fullfill our purpose on the physical plane that we get moved onto greater things. :)
Old 23-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Gracey

reminds me of the story "Dante's inferno" and also the story "paradise lost."
Old 23-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator
An extremely interesting account of your experiences. Did you ever get the feeling while there, that Souls in these realms were, or could be able to raise their consciousness? Did you ever get the sense that could be an option for them?

What's often intrigued me is that all Souls have an option (constantly open and available to them) to raise or refine their consciousness. Like tuning a radio to receive a different wavelength. It's certainly happened to me in my life, and to others I've known. And yet, in each case this happens it's usually triggered by some influence, either from another Soul, or something in the environment, or some experience.
It's often made me wonder about the "Souls in Hell" idea. Surely they too, have that option to raise their vibrations, ("repent" it might be called) -and yet accounts of Hell-Worlds never go into the idea that there just might be something, even in that environment which can act as stimuli, or triggers, to do this.
Now you have said this, it makes me wonder if certain visitations may happen in those realms, from more refined Souls, in order to present the denizens with those opportunities....? Just a thought.
Old 23-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Knower

Ive never read or heard of either of those stories :)
Tobi the feeling I got off the souls I saw there was that they were in an eternal form of purgatory. Some souls attacked anything that moved. Almost as though the more demonic beings were feeding off the more mortal souls..there was no type of repenting coming from these ones. They were dark and unforgiving.
I did also see some souls that were trapped in.. For lack of a better word a 'tar pit'. They werent sinking they were just kind of unable to get out. These ones were being beat and tortured and begging for forgiveness. The seemed more human. I only saw one man weeping, I remember speaking with him. I pulled him out of the pit. But his tears were not pure, they were tears because he had to endure the torment, not tears because he was sorry for what he had done. He immediately changed and tried attacking me, so he was thrown back in.
nothing else I saw down there showed anykind of repenting.

But I did get that feeling on the first memory I described. As though they were in there last stages before being granted some form of peace or life again. They were the people I was rescuing. But for them to have survived up to that point they must have been strong of will, because there were also all the souls that had just died on their way to hell running around causing blood shed and havoc. :)

I guess maybe once you get to the bottom you have to make it to the top layer again, I don't know. :)
Old 24-09-2012, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator
Gosh, I don't know. But your experiences were profound and intriguing.

I have often thought deeply about the descent into Hell of Jesus Christ, and been so moved by that. He took a Light down there, left a light, so to speak. Whether the denizens of those worlds can see it or not, it is there, like a divine footprint. It is a point of Hope. Even in the most unspeakably dire realms and states of Being.
Old 24-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Master
356... I accept everything you describe except the idea that purgatory or hell is eternal.

Every form in every dimension is temporary, having arisen originally from the single pure source of all existence and eventually returning to it... first in awareness, then ultimately dissolving entirely into it like a drop in the ocean.

Xan

Old 24-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356

But I did get that feeling on the first memory I described. As though they were in there last stages before being granted some form of peace or life again. They were the people I was rescuing. But for them to have survived up to that point they must have been strong of will, because there were also all the souls that had just died on their way to hell running around causing blood shed and havoc. :)

I guess maybe once you get to the bottom you have to make it to the top layer again, I don't know. :)

I read something extremely similar from a channelled spirit.....the description is similar.....he said that there are Angels waiting for those souls who repent for want of a better word, who cry out for help from deep within, a true call....as soon as they lift their vibrational level toward light, they are rescued (as you said, you were there to rescue)...they are not there as a punishment from the Divine, but where they want to be, by their darkness, and until they wish to move back into the light they will stay there......the rescue is instant, as soon as the genuine call is made.....I believe you.........many blessings to you xx