Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-04-2012, 08:37 AM
deepsea

Location of the Spirit World?

Just where is the location of the Spirit World?
We hear the spirit world is just next door?
We hear it is somewhere up the 'road'?
We hear it is just another dimension?
We hear that sometimes it intersects our physical world like a shadow of the sun but where on (earth) is it?

Deepsea
Old 21-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Administrator
The spirit World is not on earth deepsea it is in a much higher plane than we inhabbit, the spirit world is called by a few names Paradise. Heaven etc.
we can travel there by astral travel but we dont stay long,
everybody will have different views on this,

Namaste
Old 22-04-2012, 02:05 AM
Knower
Yea, it's based on different astral planes, usually the higher planes are out of reach to us (through astral projection), the higher planes are were God might be and the lower planes where you might expect to encounter spirits and entities.
Old 22-04-2012, 06:34 AM
Experiencer
People say "higher" in terms of panes and dimensions, but this doesn't necessarily mean spatially higher. I just describe them as nonphysical and physical aspects of existence. They both exist and influence each other, there are just specific states of consciousness that we have to be in to fully experience one or the other. However once you are projecting consciously into the nonphysical, things aren't as clear-cut anymore in terms of location relative to the physical Universe; this is a big part of the subjectivity of the astral dimensions.
Old 22-04-2012, 07:44 AM
deepsea

Sorry I am late in coming back to this topic but not been too well over the last few days.

I have heard so many accounts exactly where the spirit world is located.
I am talking about physically here.
I do believe this 'world' is not of the denseness that other planets or worlds are.
I do believe that there is such world around us,where we retire to after physical death.
Have often wondered exactly where spirit is located,does it show in the universe or is completely nebulous as we believe?
Deepsea
Old 23-04-2012, 12:08 AM
bagua7

In the mind, like this one.

:)
Old 23-04-2012, 03:32 PM
deepsea

'In the mind.'

That could be taken as imagination,gerrard66.

But I do understand what you mean.

Deepsea
Old 23-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Just where is the location of the Spirit World?
We hear the spirit world is just next door?
We hear it is somewhere up the 'road'?
We hear it is just another dimension?
We hear that sometimes it intersects our physical world like a shadow of the sun but where on (earth) is it?

Deepsea

the dimensions..which to me are different levels of heaven reflect earth..like in order to see ahead of time we switch dimensions and if that dimension is reflecting earth just at a different time.. then why cant the realm/dimensions be everywhere. and what we see with our physical eyes is a limitation..or shell masking the spiritual..
I believe we get caught in locations.. wanting to pin point a location but, in spirit is a location applicable.. some dont even recognize things outside of their mindset..so is a physical place applicable spiritually..

My answer would be every where// behind the veil.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 23-04-2012, 04:32 PM
deepsea

Great answer,Toolite.
Exactly as I see it myself.
Think of the spirit world as a country in our physical world.
Like the UK or the USA but nebulous,unseen to most people.
it is there but unseen most of the time,only to those who have the gift of 'seeing'.

Deepsea
Old 23-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Great answer,Toolite.
Exactly as I see it myself.
Think of the spirit world as a country in our physical world.
Like the UK or the USA but nebulous,unseen to most people.
it is there but unseen most of the time,only to those who have the gift of 'seeing'.

Deepsea

I always do admire your technique soo..much..

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!