Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
During the 11-11-11 gateway, the elemental structure of Gaia, will be activating through 2 planetary grand trines, one of Earth and one of Air.

I just checked on astro.com for the alignments and there are not two grand trines on that date... there is one in earth, with 2 trines in air.

Are people just making up what they want to see or what?

Xa
n
you noticed that too? so many seem excited for "mass enlightenment", but i suspect that there is no enlightenment for anyone who doesnt willfully EARN it, no free rides, sorry folks lol...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 11-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Medium_Laura

It's just a really great high energy day for me. I don't buy into any of the other hype. :) Going to be a grand wedding... Pray it doesn't rain for me please? lol thanks!
Old 11-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
It's just a really great high energy day for me. I don't buy into any of the other hype. :) Going to be a grand wedding... Pray it doesn't rain for me please? lol thanks!
well, i asked~! congratulations on your special day~!!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 11-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Medium_Laura

Thanks so much :)
Old 12-10-2011, 01:38 AM
tooqute2nv

Just a month to go!! I'm sure it will an amazing wedding!! Wishing you both much love, happiness, and many many blessings!!
Old 12-10-2011, 02:31 AM
Guide
The 11/11/11 I will be honoring my twin flame, who was a master of unconditional love. He passed 11/11/2010. We lived many years together in a total bliss. The event will be very moving, with the highest energy you can imagine. I will also announce the release of the books he wrote to public domain.

Many friends will come. That day he will be present with his light in both worlds, by the grace of love.

Blessings,

TISS
Old 19-10-2011, 12:25 AM
rachie

Honestly, I do not believe in dates as such, however we have been going through smaller longer shifts in past years, since 2009/2010 and you may have realised that more and more people are starting to research into the more spiritual side to existance and awakening. We will be experiencing shorter and more crazier shifts, with weather changes, planet alignments and moons. It's not something to be afraid of. If you can get yourself into meditation and start meditating on your third eye, if you can open this up, you're going to be opened to a whole new exciting world :)

Peace and Love

Rachel xx
Old 19-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooqute2nv
Just a month to go!! I'm sure it will an amazing wedding!! Wishing you both much love, happiness, and many many blessings!!

Down to mere weeks. Getting nervous as my dress has not yet been delivered!

Thank you :)
Old 19-10-2011, 02:15 PM
starfish

but what about 20 11 2011
Old 19-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Medium_Laura

That's my birthday Starfish LOL