Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-08-2011, 03:34 PM
moke64916

4D/blackholes/wormholes/time travel. Hear me out.

Just how important is the subattomic level and beyond to our 3D world? What is the subatomic world? What is beyond it?

Very good question. The subatomic world hold key to the mysteries if the Cosmos. The 4th deminsion hold space, time, matter together. You see a black hole in your telescopes right? The center of the black hole is so small, you cannot detect it. Everything collapses on itself when the 4th deminsion gateway is opened. The 4th deminsion holds key for 'time travel'/wormholes. The whole theory wormholes. Bending space and time, and creating a gateway or a portal. That would have to do with space and time itself.

They say 'anti-matter' is key for creating a wormhole. That is true to some degree. There are other ways to create a wormhole other than anti-matter. There is an easier way. And once your scientists create a mini Blackhole with their particle accelerator. Then the answers will be known. You can collide subatomic particles of light, or 'protons', to create this 'opening' to the 4th deminsion. That would create a Blackhole.

This 'gateway' can be made to open for a specific amount of time. It doesn't have to grow and grow. This mini Blackhole, is example of this wormhole, or portal. Now the question is, where do you know you are traveling to? How do you keep yourself, or 'matter' together traveling through this portal? Well your scientists are already working on trying to break apart matter and have it reappear in another location. You can only do that through the 4th deminsion. Extra terrestrials. Your military have the answers. They keep it classified. Why would military want to share information like this. It is the ulimate weapon.

How do you think a so calked, 'UFO' appears out of no-where and appear in another location? The 4th deminsion. Now back to the portal. Sounds crazy right? I'll get to that later.

The 4th deminsion, where space, time, matter collapse on itself. Your best physicists have this one correct. Information is not lost. It never is. Einsteen has this 109% correct. Information cannot be created or destroyed. It can change form. For example:

Gasoline. It is a liqui, yet you can smell the fumes. That is what you call a liquid turning into a gas. It changes form. Liquid to gas.

If one grasps the technology of time travel/womholes, which by the way your scientists are working on right now in clasdified locations. Your information is not destroyed while traveling. When you get back to the 3D world. Your information turns back into form. By the way, the United States came out to the public with this information in the 70's as a theory. Do you think they just forgot about it? No.

These UFO's you guys see in your skys are not extraterrestrials. It is you guys, lol. Classified missions. This sounds crazy to the reader right?

Well advanced technology can sound crazy. What do you think people thought of Einsteen in the early 1900's? Crazy. Yet in reality he was a genius.
He was just do ahead of his time. It is out of the box thinkers that create new technology. So if you think this is crazy, then you might as well calk technology crazy. How I know what I know. Don't ask me. I envision it. Do you know my theory can be proven with the language of mathematics. Still crazy?

A microwave was so called crazy before it was created. By the way, did you know that in the late 50's, how mucriwave technology worked, was crassified? Think about a microwave. How does it heat up your food in a minute while an oven takes longer? A microwave is a high voltage technology that goes to the atomic level, as everything does. It creates radioactive particles as well. They always tell a pregnant woman not to stand in front of a microwave. That's because it is dangeriois. You always wonder why do many people get cancer now and days. Standing in front of a microwave is one way to get it.

Now think of who invented the mucrowave before it was actually created. When it was a theory. Surely people thought he was crazy, nutls right? Then what makes it 'sane' is when the people actually see it working. Yet before then, society called it/labeled it 'crazy'. Crazy is nothing more than what the collective society labels crazy.

What I am talking about here is not crazy. You will see this 4D technology in this millinea. You will believe me when you see the math to back it up. The math is already there.

Again, the subatomic world and beyond hold key to the secrets of the Cosmos.
Old 13-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
How do you think a so calked, 'UFO' appears out of no-where and appear in another location? The 4th deminsion.

As I understand it when a craft blinks in and out of this density it is actually shifting between space/time and time/space, our 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th dimensions are in time/space whereas we in this illusion are located in space/time.

I agree that some countries do have anti-gravity technology but to the best of my knowledge they have not perfected dimension shifting as this take, a great deal of effort from a spiritual point of view.
Old 14-08-2011, 02:30 PM
moke64916

Two protons smashed together at the right speed, whatever they do creates black holes. That's what the scientists think. The 4th deminsion holds our 3D world together. The forth deminsion is beyond the subatomic particles. The only particles that can travel faster than light is Tachyons.