Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Lepus

Lightbulb Anunnaki

Hello,

If planet Nibiru does exist what are the chances of the Annunaki being real? There is speculation going on with ancient aliens creating humans for cheap labor. Some say these beings inhabit earth to this day and are the top 1%.

Here's more information on this topic: Those Of Royal Blood

I found this fascinating.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 16-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Master

I have a hard time believing in planet x . A planet with that kind of orbit would be very cold most of the time. Life would not evolve there naturally.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Master
Ibir means 'Cross-Over' So nIBIRu is more like a bridge to another dimension.

Once people start vanishing like walking onto the Rainbow Bridge to Valhalla, then you will know the possible Rapture is in play.
Old 26-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Experiencer
I believe that aliens clone us humans for "cheap labor".

Last edited by lowlyservant : 26-01-2017 at 10:51 AM.
Old 27-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Master

I dont know about cheep labor . I have no idea of what there agenda is . You might want to read some of what Travis Walton has said . He saw some human looking clones when he was abducded in 1975 . I think they were from a planet other than planet x tho.
Old 27-01-2017, 11:41 PM
Experiencer
I was cloned by aliens. I know this partly because I have seen my own doppelganger (spirit-double). And an angel in heaven confirmed this truth for me.
Old 28-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Knower

I believe that at one time the Anunnaki lived on Nibiru and they seeded their atmosphere with gold to protect their planet. When they came to earth they upgraded the most advanced apes they found here through experiments in genetic manipulation until they made the human being to use them as slave labour in mining gold. This happened at least 230,000 years ago. Over time we have been genetically modified at least 63 times.

Nibiru and the earth are part of a binary star system. In fact 70% of all stars are a binary system having 2 suns. Nibiru's sun is supposed to be a brown dwarf and so doesn't generate any heat or light.

Nibiru comes around every 3,600 years or so to pass around our sun before exiting. Now the Anunnaki don't inhabit that planet any more. Many people believe that Nibiru is back in our solar system and exerting a gravitational effect on the earth (and all the other planets). This is what is causing the earth to wobble and the erratic weather phenomena, earthquakes, etc that we are currently experiencing. The existence of Nibiru was first discovered by Zacharia Sitchin when he decoded ancient Sumerian tablets and later confirmed by Richard Harrington who was the head of the US Naval Observatory.

Zeta Talk is following Nibiru and the effects it is having on the earth:http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue539.htm

They also post pics of it on their website.

When man was still an ape advanced alien species would visit the earth. They wanted the earth for themselves and a conflict arose over who should own it. To resolve the conflict, it was decided that each of the 12 species involved would contribute DNA to make man and this was done. The ancients believed the aliens to be gods.

Apparently we have DNA from the reptilians as well as the Paleidians and others. That is why we have in part a reptilian brain which is only concerned in survival. It is probably also why the human embryo has a tail at a certain stage of its development. Because of the alien contributions to our DNA, they all have a vested interest in our evolution and try to influence us through many ways so we become either positively oriented in our spiritual evolution like the Paleidians and others or negatively oriented like the reptilians.
Old 30-01-2017, 11:15 AM
Seeker

To interject, do you think this Reptillian brain is what prevents many Human (me included) to understand spirituality? Has connection literaly been bred out of us?
Old 30-01-2017, 06:27 PM
Knower

I don't think so because we have DNA from some positive ET's who are very spiritual such as the Pleiadans. We have both tendencies within us but it is up to us to learn from our experiences and choose either to grow spiritually or go in the opposite direction.
Old 30-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Experiencer
Would like to know the truth.