Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Guide

Cryptocurrency

Ok, this is just starting to become mainstream. Which means its still NOT mainstream. The birth of this has taken place and before that it was the pregnancy.
So... if any understands cryptocurrency, fine. If not here is 1 vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA4TDo2PWvA

I allways thought that bitcoins were given out by some sort of company that just wanted to push a virtual coin. Because of this i never looked into it, thus never thought this would have a chance.
This is not how it works!
Its based on decentralised ownership. Which means no one holds power over it and thus everybody has power over it.

Bitcoin is just one cryptocurrency, there are others and many more. Also with different technology.

This technology is IMV the start of a new world, or the fuel of a new world. Were powerstructures are no longer present, cause lets face it, these are mostly build on... money.

What i feel like, these new cryptocurrencies stand much closer if not are within us spiritually...

This technology has direct contact with the spiritual realms. Now might sound crazy but its not... I cant quite explain it yet. Though i am very excited about it.
Ok, one explanation is that all the transactions are DONE trough us! THERE IS NO BANK OR MIDDLEMAN! Meaning that all the money circulates trough us!
AND NOT TROUGH BANKS!
This is why these are powerstructures. ALL the money goes to them and them only and we have to ask to act upon our request. With cryptocoins WE ARE THE BANK.
Old 18-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
AND NOT TROUGH BANKS!
This is why these are powerstructures. ALL the money goes to them and them only and we have to ask to act upon our request. With cryptocoins WE ARE THE BANK.
I really like this part.
I'm convinced that nearly all banks are owned by just a few families and they've been controlling our countries, economy's and presidents for decades. The question has always been - how to de-throne them?
They basically have the worlds army's at their beck and call. For many decades now the only countries we invade are those that are keeping their banks National and haven't joined the World Bank Group.
USA and Allies then go in destroy their economy and re-build them under the Central Bank. Boom, they are now Sheeple too and their national economy controlled by the World Bank Group.
Most of the Arab countries have fallen in line now after decades of war and destruction. The next big hold-out countries are in South America.
It would be awesome to end the World Banks Strangle hold over the world wide banking industry.
Old 19-08-2017, 08:24 AM
Lorelyen

Various financial organisations are considering taking this idea up, even looking at the software. Effectively they do this now as "banking" and money moving becomes increasingly electronic. There are plenty of recent reports about this and/or financial outfits creating their own. The difference is that no one firm controls bitcoin. However, there's speculation that things might change as it becomes mainstream.

Call it crypto- whatever, it's still just a currency subject to rises and falls and exchange rates just like any other. Where it differs is allowing people to hold it anonymously and spend it anonymously usually through the dark web where it's particularly useful to pay for prohibited things. Not much different from cash in a way, an anonymous buffer...something governments hate because they can't control or even know what people are doing finance-wise (esp the tax people); and hated by banks as it represents the second biggest cost to them, after staff. Dad who's in finance, sometimes talks about this. I don't think either parent have any holding in bitcoin if so they never told me!

Interesting to see how it pans out. It will have to remain clandestine to avoid attention from the "power structure" as you call it.

I can vaguely see this as a "spirituality" issue but only just. Money is there to allow people to trade their labour for things they need. A buffer. The Romans found it easier than turning up at the toga shop asking for a tunic hoping to pay with a goat. Yes sir - your tunic and two chickens and a hamster change.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 19-08-2017 at 10:07 AM.
Old 19-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Guide

It is spiritual because the way these currencies work is that everybody is basicly connected because of the technology. And money is energy...
Whereas with banks everybody is connected to the bank meaning all that energy goes there as well which i guess gives them power.

Im tellin you, its huge, very huge, extremely huge. Definitly huge. Thank you.
Old 19-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Lorelyen

Not a valid argument for me. Banks have the technology so you can transact but they take no functional part in transactions unless you are abusing them in which case they're entitled to decline the transaction. If you have no overdraft facility and your action puts you in debit it will be stopped. That is no different from bitcoin or in former times with cash. If you have none, you can't do the transaction. Sending someone a payment from your funds at a bank is no different than handing them the cash.

It's certainly true that of late banks are exploiting new payment methods for profit (in which case, sure, they're intervening). If I make a debit card purchase banks take a cut from the merchant who presumably passes it on to me. If I do the transaction by phone the provider also takes from me.

But if I write a cheque, do an on-line transfer, hand cash to someone, pay them in chickens, I'm connecting with them as directly as I would by using bitcoin. Unless you have complex or specific instructions banks are pretty transparent. Plus they offer certain regulated safeguards.

Interestingly the Japanese are getting into cyber-currencies. They know how people love to borrow and that's how they'll get their claws in, I bet. The Japs are also hot on regulation so you bet that'll remove some of its anonymity.

If you run out of bitcoins or want to start up you still have to buy them (usually through an exchange) and create a bitcoin wallet. Depending where your wallet is it's still like a bank account. You're still subject to the laws of your country re exchanges. You can buy with hard cash at risk... there are lots of things to think about.

I've done some research always with an eye to providing for my future but the currency looked a bit too volatile. I may get some just to say I have them but I doubt I'll transact with them...as things stand now.

They're a bit like spirituality - as long as they're doing the establishment no harm they'll be left alone.

PS if you want to store your wallet on your hard drive be sure to back up the files. It's a lot safer than an online wallet I'm advised.
PPS. I notice from the one source I'd consider (bitty*****s) the purchase limits are extremely low unless you prove your full identity.

£$¥♥

Last edited by Lorelyen : 19-08-2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old 19-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Guide

Banks have nothing to do with the technology. And no country has authority over its technology. Its completely decentralized. Like i said, the owners of bitcoin currency are the bank. Which means that can be everybody. And by " getting some" i either presume u have a lot of cash behind or u dont know much about it. I reckon the last.
Old 19-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Lorelyen

You can stuff that. Sure, I don't know much about it but neither do you. My recent foray is the second time in 9 years I've bothered to even think about it. And....I've been looking at the acquisition of web-based wallets (unless you want to pay $100 or so for a reliable offline one. Even then, Trezor still needs an online wallet for the transations)

Buying bitcoin is fraught with regulation. Unless you're buying less than B0.003 per shot (about $12) you'll have to register and prove your full identity with your wallet/account holder. They have very detailed requirements.

I suggest you look up the T&C for, let's say Blockchain and Cryptopay. It should enlighten you.

You come on here as if this is all something new. I was talking about it in 2009 when it first went on line. It didn't interest me because I don't buy drugs or weapons. And it is no way as easy as you make out.

You're naive claiming no country has authority over the technology. It doesn't but it has tight control over practice. It may not control what actually goes over the air but countries certainly have control over the acquisition and sale and transaction verification. For that matter no country has control over ANY bank's technology but regulates practice and deals with complaints - in other words no different from crypto brokers, wallet/account holding and business practice.

Have a look at those terms and conditions and the regulatory powers. I'm not known for sloppy analysis.

So, let me ask you - have you a holding in one or more of the cryptocurrencies? Have you bought or sold things with them?

Old 19-08-2017, 08:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
You come on here as if this is all something new

Thats ur assumption.

I didnt said i know a lot about it. What i do say is that i think it will bring people closer together and divides power and what not. Its really the start of a new world... new dimensions... higher vibration. And what im sayin is that these crypto currencies fit exactly in that picture. So... instead of people talkin about "higher dimensions". I think cryptocurrency will actually DO that. And the technology will do that will all platforms. Such as things like facebook etc etc.

And in that retrospect i am actually combining some factors of the spiritual side in it. And well... that actually is new to most, if not all. If im right, and i have a pretty good feeling i am.
Plus, it may not be new, it is still to many. The technology behind it that is.

Plus i litterally can see and see this cryptocurrency technology connects with energy in higher dimension/vibration.

THATS why im mentioning it, not in ur assumption that im the first one discovering it or somethin.
Old 19-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Thats ur assumption.
You said it. I rarely assume.

Quote:
I didnt said i know a lot about it.
You claimed I didn't which implies your superior knowledge.
Quote:
What i do say is that i think it will bring people closer together and divides power and what not. Its really the start of a new world... new dimensions... higher vibration. And what im sayin is that these crypto currencies fit exactly in that picture. So... instead of people talkin about "higher dimensions". I think cryptocurrency will actually DO that. And the technology will do that will all platforms. Such as things like facebook etc etc.
You have every right to that belief. I don't think it will alter the functionality of money by so much as a jot. People need to buy and sell things. But you're right it will be cheaper than using international credit cards that charge commission - but that's as long as both sides of the transaction are in BTC. If one isn't, exchange rates apply.

Quote:
And in that retrospect i am actually combining some factors of the spiritual side in it. And well... that actually is new to most, if not all. If im right, and i have a pretty good feeling i am.

Plus i litterally can see and see this cryptocurrency technology connects with energy in higher dimension/vibration.

THATS why im mentioning it, not in ur assumption that im the first one discovering it or somethin.
Now that IS a wide interpretation of an assumption. You said Ok, this is just starting to become mainstream. Which means its still NOT mainstream. Well, it's been going for 9 years and is pretty mainstream. It's been avoided because of its volatility.

Here's a note I just picked up from Fortune. "At the start of April, regulators in Japan introduced new rules that treated bitcoin less like an outlaw currency and more as a part of the banking system. That change led to a burst of trading activity in the country investors rushed to swap yen for bitcoin. The effect on price has been predicable."

Have you got any? Traded in them? Nice if you bought them back in 2010.

Thanks for the discussion.
Old 20-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Guide

What ur actually arguing about. This wasnt my intention at all. Like making it some sort of idiotic contest who knows the most about it. I have a close enough idea how it works, but certainly not exactly. But thats all i need to see its potential.

Are u gonna do the same to her? She posted a vid a couple months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1JtJLRuqgo

There are still millions, if not billions. who dont know anything about it. Yes heard about bitcoin, but its about the technology that people need, imo, to understand to see its potential.
My main point is it will change the world as we know it and that is much more closer to us in a spiritual point of view.
Closed Thread