Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-10-2016, 07:54 AM
Suspended
Yes that's her Solarian. It almost looks like she's going 'shhhhhhhhhh'.
Old 22-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Experiencer
Do you think something big will happen on the day of election or before 2017?
Old 22-10-2016, 04:45 PM
Suspended
Which election? I'm guessing you're American. There are more countries in the world than just the US.

No, I don't think something big will happen in the context of UFOs any time soon. I've been watching loads of old X-files recently, hence my interest.
Old 22-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Knower
When I saw the image in the sky I felt it was a male figure. And as far as the election and how the American election can affect other countries is sorta Scarey. But let's leave politics out of this. As far as my other post it won't allow me to upload the picture I wanted to share..
Old 22-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Which election? I'm guessing you're American. There are more countries in the world than just the US.

Haha yea, sorry I forgot to be precise. As Ann said, it is supposed to effect the world. Conspiracies on how the current US president is prophesied to be the last, and a new government or world order will rise. You can look it up, it's been all over since the start of the Golden Age. Mainly because our president is the first Black man and the prediction was made in the 90's.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneC2013
When I saw the image in the sky I felt it was a male figure. And as far as the election and how the American election can affect other countries is sorta Scarey. But let's leave politics out of this. As far as my other post it won't allow me to upload the picture I wanted to share..

And of course, sorry I won't reply about politics to this thread anymore. Just wanted to say what all the shin-dig was about and how it's tied to a mass disclosure for the entire world. I wasn't entirely sure on the sex of the figure in the sky, but I have a feeling of both. Don't know if you have heard or read about how in ancient times, those with both gender parts were seen as special, in higher power...like a god because they held the power to be able to cross our realm and the spirit realm easily. I hear that many inhuman races of higher consciousness are anatomized this way. Ascended masters, ect..being because source is a balance of good (male,light) and evil (feminine,dark).

I do feel a strong and wise vibe.
Old 23-10-2016, 12:48 AM
Knower
Hi Solarian
Don't be sorry lol. :)
Old 23-10-2016, 04:05 AM
Knower
Original pic before cropping and making it black and white. The first pic posted I only posted it so everyone could see what I saw.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0443.JPG (92.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0444.JPG (79.3 KB, 3 views)