Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 01-12-2019, 12:04 AM
Knower
Releasing Resistance

Is Buddhism about releasing resistance or blockages in the chakras?

I've done that for 10-15 years and have reached bliss at times. Even a state of the emptiness of everything. But not yet nirvana.

I do energy work so that I can just ask the Universe to put me in the vibration of what I desire. So if I desire enlightenment, I ask the Universe to help me hold that vibration.

I also desire to be a crystal for the Universe to radiate through.

Are these also compatible with Buddhism?

I've heard we pick what resonates with us to achieve enlightenment. Is releasing resistance and opening up the chakras up through crown enough to achieve Buddhahood? I'm also converting my body to Light metaphysically. It's a little painful sometimes. Things don't get to me like they used to. I see little improvement over time.

I just can't get past the lusting thing. It's been something I've not been able to shake. I haven't taken the Bodhisattva vows, but sometimes I like to try to live like one.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
Is Buddhism about releasing resistance or blockages in the chakras?

I've done that for 10-15 years and have reached bliss at times. Even a state of the emptiness of everything. But not yet nirvana.

I do energy work so that I can just ask the Universe to put me in the vibration of what I desire. So if I desire enlightenment, I ask the Universe to help me hold that vibration.

I also desire to be a crystal for the Universe to radiate through.

Are these also compatible with Buddhism?

I've heard we pick what resonates with us to achieve enlightenment. Is releasing resistance and opening up the chakras up through crown enough to achieve Buddhahood? I'm also converting my body to Light metaphysically. It's a little painful sometimes. Things don't get to me like they used to. I see little improvement over time.

I just can't get past the lusting thing. It's been something I've not been able to shake. I haven't taken the Bodhisattva vows, but sometimes I like to try to live like one.

I wouldn't worry about lust. We are humans and having a loving relationship is normal and okay. If it is a whole lot of sexual stuff.. again don't worry about it. Over time it will naturally drop.

With regard to a light body. It isn't something you build it is a realization. Building a light body is more of an astral thing.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I wouldn't worry about lust. We are humans and having a loving relationship is normal and okay. If it is a whole lot of sexual stuff.. again don't worry about it. Over time it will naturally drop.

With regard to a light body. It isn't something you build it is a realization. Building a light body is more of an astral thing.

If it's astral, why do I have energy releases in the form of burps, farts and muscle spasms when I meditate?
Old 03-12-2019, 03:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
If it's astral, why do I have energy releases in the form of burps, farts and muscle spasms when I meditate?

Energy hitting internal gases causes burps and farts. Energy hitting obstructions causes involuntary body movement.

All normal stuff.