Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Pathfinder
Question A connection between thoughts and manifestation seen?

Ok, I had crazy dreams today and I had another AP. I saw my hands with all these cracks like light was breaking through and I think I rolled out of my body?

I was just in my house. I went downstairs and looked to see if I could see my mother because I don't think I'm on a super high plane, I thought who knows. When I got to the kitchen table I saw just her hand holding a pencil and writing. Then I though maybe the hand was on a higher plane because it's the part of her body that is the connection between her thoughts and manifestation.

I asked her after and she said she was sitting at the table writing her grocery list... who knows, I'm so new to this!

Anyone have thoughts on my crazy theory?
Old 30-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Super Moderator
Yes this sounds as though you had a conscious out of body experience in that close-to-Earth Astral zone known as the Real Time Zone. Those who do a lot of Astral traveling say this RTZ is THE most boring part of the Astral plane! However it is a wonderful experience indeed to go out of body and witness an event in real-time, in your house, that you could not possibly have known about otherwise! So congrats!
I have always found interesting things one way or another -even in the "RTZ"...however as you get more proficient, and get further on to the Astral planes, things get even more interesting! So keep going. Good luck.

No -to answer your question better, the Real Time Zone is definitely not a super-high Astral level. The thing about her writing, and maybe some higher aspect of consciousness, or some mental plane stuff coming through to you to make that more visible....well I don't really know. It might be. My opinion from what I know only, is that might have been irrelevant. On the RTZ observing life events on the "Earth" plane, they are very often (though of course not always) -quite mundane events. In that zone we are quite likely to observe ordinary real time events. But as I said, not always. I have had experiences which started out being mundane, and then suddenly switched to a whole different, deeper, viewpoint or consciousness-level for a few moments.
Old 30-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder
well, another time I know for sure I got out of my body because it was very intense and I went into the kitchen and there was a weird being that looked like a big duck... and it was scarfing back apples from this big pile. Funny because I eat a lot of apples. Anyway, I didn't have very good control so I started getting closer to it and I cornered it and scared it. I didn't mean to it was obviously harmless so I apologized and moved myself away.
When I went outside there were a couple of people but they didn't seem so harmless I got scared and woke myself up. What I really want is to get on a high enough plane so I can talk to my main guide!
It's certainly been interesting for the most boring plane, wow can't wait!
Old 31-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Super Moderator
Yes this "most boring astral plane" has also shown me some wonderful and amazing life changing things...a certain amount of entertainment (getting hit on the head with a stick by a gnome! -finding entertainment in that was a lesson in "raising vibrations" LOL!)...brought a beautiful Faerie Being to my bedside....shown me the wondrous inner world of life force in an old wrinkled potato...shown me there is definitely life after death and my dead dog loves me....made me laugh....scared me....
So thank you boring RTZ haha
Old 31-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang
Ok, I had crazy dreams today and I had another AP. I saw my hands with all these cracks like light was breaking through and I think I rolled out of my body?

I was just in my house. I went downstairs and looked to see if I could see my mother because I don't think I'm on a super high plane, I thought who knows. When I got to the kitchen table I saw just her hand holding a pencil and writing. Then I though maybe the hand was on a higher plane because it's the part of her body that is the connection between her thoughts and manifestation.

I asked her after and she said she was sitting at the table writing her grocery list... who knows, I'm so new to this!

Anyone have thoughts on my crazy theory?

Yes, this was a OOBE/AP. As Tobi said you were inside of the RTZ (Real Time Zone). The RTZ is the place you end up the second you leave your body, but before entering the Astral planes. It could be likened to as a sort of buffer zone, although some would say the dark void between the RTZ and the planes is the actual buffer zone. I prefer to view the RTZ as a sort of astral training grounds. The RTZ will often have anything from minor to major distortions. So while you will recognize some things in your house, sometimes things will look or appear different, or sometimes it won't look anything like your house. It can vary greatly.

The vision of your hands does not surprise me. Typically the one thing people see in their projection is their hands. Robert Bruce says when he looks at his hands they begin to melt. I have seen them as a bright shining light before. What you saw with your Mother could of been just a distortion in the RTZ, or if she was asleep it could of been her dreaming inside of the RTZ and writing her grociery list. What you see in the RTZ is inside of the RTZ, not a higher plane. The RTZ and the Astral planes are in many ways different places all together.
Old 31-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator
Yes I noticed my hands easily changed on the RTZ. One minute they looked normal, I could even make out the fingerprints exactly, then next minute my fingers elongated. This freaked me out a bit at first, but I've since learned this is very common there. I ended up wearing trainers (sneakers) while going out of body, took a look at them and cancelled the whole experiment because "trainers in bed just weren't right" (!) We live and learn, should have just ignored them and carried on.
Holes appeared in my walls (should have flown through them! -duhh!) and once, even a wonderful vista opened up to me through the north wall of my room. Too late -didn't fly, just stood and stared at it, wondering what the heck THAT was doing there...another missed opportunity for astral flight!
Old 01-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Yes I noticed my hands easily changed on the RTZ. One minute they looked normal, I could even make out the fingerprints exactly, then next minute my fingers elongated. This freaked me out a bit at first, but I've since learned this is very common there. I ended up wearing trainers (sneakers) while going out of body, took a look at them and cancelled the whole experiment because "trainers in bed just weren't right" (!) We live and learn, should have just ignored them and carried on.
Holes appeared in my walls (should have flown through them! -duhh!) and once, even a wonderful vista opened up to me through the north wall of my room. Too late -didn't fly, just stood and stared at it, wondering what the heck THAT was doing there...another missed opportunity for astral flight!

Even if the walls don't have holes or open up you can still fly through them very easily. You won't be able to unless you know you can though. I have ran into impassable ceilings before but never walls. Typically once you go as far up into the planes that's vibrationally possible you'll hit an impassable ceiling, at least for me that's what always happens. Once you see that walls aren't really walls just an illusion blocking off your sight from everything else surrounding you phasing through them is as easy as riding a bike. You should fly through the ceiling though, not the walls. If you do fly through the walls make sure it's at an upward angle. Flying straight forward or backwards will likely lead to a projection in the lower-mid planes at best. You want to go up as far as possible, even past the dark void. I always get a little anxious when I can only fly downwards, I really don't want to see what's down there.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:20 AM
Rumar

There's the overall atmosphere you must absorb to get the hang of the differences between what is thought/assumption and what's really there astrally. It takes time and patience to get used to it but you'll begin to know through practice and continuous APing.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:36 AM
Pathfinder
Training ground sounds very fitting, because for a long time I have felt my my dreams have been preparing my for something, I'll wake up feeling like I just took a class.

So there is a bit of a buffer to get through then. I obviously need a bit time to learn before I can get there and maybe a bit of fear to get over as well.

So there are areas that will open up for you when you are ready? Flying upward seems like a good plan... going through a dark void sounds a little unnerving, I guess it takes a leap of faith to trust that you will end up somewhere wonderful!
Old 02-11-2012, 04:41 AM
Pathfinder
No doubt! I look forward to the incite I have the opportunity to gain through having these experiences.
Is it possible for a guide to come to RTZ? I would imagine it would be to low of a vibrational plane...