Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-05-2017, 12:56 PM
Pathfinder

Feeling energy or something in my head???

No one seems to be able to tell me what this feeling is in my head. I don't need to be mediating or in any state to feel it yet it's stronger at certain times (after exeecise, after talking or gnashing my teeth, when my head is cleared of thought etc) . Basically, I put my teeth together and feel as if a tight force like evergy (almost metallic in feeling) is circulating through them, the tight energy circuit is felt through my forehead to the base of the back of my head. It comes with breathing, I breathe in and out and it feels like energy is moving. Sometimes there's a strong vibration Sensation which can pulse through my body like a current. What the hell is this??? No one can tell me and many in my spiritualist circle seem confused by it. It feels pleasant. Sometimes when it's very strong it's like my head feels bigger than it actually is. I like sometimes just putting the pressure on one tooth so it flows through one spot as this feels more intense. When I lick my teeth or lick my tongue around to get more of a metallic sensation it feels like it gets stronger. So confused?? EDIT, sorry I meant to post this in 'meditation' not mediumship.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Master
It sounds like your entire energy system is coming on line and energy is flowing freely through you. This is part of the Kundalini activation process.
Open your crown chakra so the energy can move out into your auric field also. The 'head swelling' experience is that the crown is closed and the energy is backing up like a hose which is crimped.

During the time when my energy system was activating and upgrading I used to have sparks jump from my tongue during meditation and hit the back of my front teeth - it would jolt me out of meditation and seriously freak me out! Within a few weeks I was able to get the energy to flow out the crown instead of off my tongue tip and no longer experienced electrical zaps inside my mouth.

Eventually you will likely learn to use this energy to heal others and more. Right now though you must learn to how to product it and how to direct it and get it settled into your body and field. You have just discovered first hand about the bodies energy system. Well done. Don't be concerned - explore, learn to direct it, get it freely flowing up you spine and out the crown into your auric field and back into the body again - like a toroid shape - constantly circling and cycling.
Google Kundalini and toroid.
Old 13-05-2017, 09:08 PM
Master

There is a circuit of energy flowing through the etheric (or energy) body which surrounds the dense physical body. As this energy flows through the various chakras or centres we feel energy sensations in those parts of the body.

The flow of energy requires that the circuit is complete, otherwise energy gets blocked or it flows out of our extremities (eg the tongue). There is a natural break in this energy circuit in the mouth, so when you clench your teeth or touch your teeth with the tongue then this helps to connect the circuit and allow the energy to flow.

There is a technique in yoga called kechari mudra. In simple terms, roll back the tongue (without straining) so the back of the tongue touches the top of the mouth at the back of the mouth. At first this feels a bit strange but after a while it becomes natural. This aids concentration but it also completes a circuit so the energy can flow.

Experiment and see what happens.

Peace
Old 29-05-2017, 07:17 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
No one seems to be able to tell me what this feeling is in my head. I don't need to be mediating or in any state to feel it yet it's stronger at certain times (after exeecise, after talking or gnashing my teeth, when my head is cleared of thought etc) . Basically, I put my teeth together and feel as if a tight force like evergy (almost metallic in feeling) is circulating through them, the tight energy circuit is felt through my forehead to the base of the back of my head. It comes with breathing, I breathe in and out and it feels like energy is moving. Sometimes there's a strong vibration Sensation which can pulse through my body like a current. What the hell is this??? No one can tell me and many in my spiritualist circle seem confused by it. It feels pleasant. Sometimes when it's very strong it's like my head feels bigger than it actually is. I like sometimes just putting the pressure on one tooth so it flows through one spot as this feels more intense. When I lick my teeth or lick my tongue around to get more of a metallic sensation it feels like it gets stronger. So confused?? EDIT, sorry I meant to post this in 'meditation' not mediumship.
ok so here your all chakras have been properly open n cosmic energies go through ... what u need ... make protection
Old 30-05-2017, 07:34 AM
Master
Sometimes new sensations which are different to the usual physical experiences start to be felt. They are essentially the same as any sensation, though, in that they have no structure, and are impermanent, temporal change.