Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-04-2017, 11:56 PM
Pathfinder

Former Patriot: Aaron Hernandez

This is a weird sign i got. Last week, i read about former new england patriot Aaron Hernandez's cases. One of his cases popped up on my browser news. i looked at his photo; he was in Court. His face i studied and i got a strange vibe. By looking at his photo, i noticed all the pain in his eyes. I then read about his case on Wiki. cuz i had no idea what he did, he committed murder & was charged w/ it. But today on my news pg. Pops up he was found dead, hanging in his cell. Just made me remember how i noticed his eyes, the other day. They really popped out at me and i saw No Hope written in them. Eerie..
Old 13-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Newbie ;)

That's interesting. I didn't know about the whole story so I skimmed through the 2 court cases on yt. For about 2 wks after hearing of his passing, I kept seeing visions of him and Odin and Bradley, a vibe of acceptance of mistakes made, a sense of hopelessness, and a vibe trying to get me to see all sides of the story to consider.

I often get vibes trying to show me all sides of a story. Like, take the story with the wicked witch of the west for example. She was not born that way, so we need to trace her story and see where it went wrong. Do you get me, or no?
Old 14-05-2017, 02:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuit87
I often get vibes trying to show me all sides of a story. Like, take the story with the wicked witch of the west for example. She was not born that way, so we need to trace her story and see where it went wrong. Do you get me, or no?

I sorta know that backstory too... however, just knowing where it went wrong doesn't really keep her from acting that way?????? It is what it is and no amount of analysis is going to change that.
Old 14-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuit87
Do you get me, or no?
Sure. The whole message of "Dead Man Walking." The key to that story however is redemption; the change in Sean Penn's character by the end of the movie. His willingness to accept and even die because of what he did.

But the other side of the coin is this: Hernandez' story is not one of redemption. He continually fought to free himself. He lived the gang member code and was a remorseless murderer, and only wanted to get out of prison, presumably to continue with his gang life. For if he truly felt remorse, he would have confessed to the other murders he committed, instead of pleading not guilty. He would have accepted what he did instead of denying it. He was one of those individuals who "felt bad" not because of regret at what he did, but because he got caught. Regardless, karma always takes care of itself as it will with him. That's as much I need concern myself with his life story.
Old 14-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by archenemy
This is a weird sign i got. Last week, i read about former new england patriot Aaron Hernandez's cases. One of his cases popped up on my browser news. i looked at his photo; he was in Court. His face i studied and i got a strange vibe. By looking at his photo, i noticed all the pain in his eyes. I then read about his case on Wiki. cuz i had no idea what he did, he committed murder & was charged w/ it. But today on my news pg. Pops up he was found dead, hanging in his cell. Just made me remember how i noticed his eyes, the other day. They really popped out at me and i saw No Hope written in them. Eerie..

That's an acute observation on Aaron's countenance, and of his mindset. I'll be honest, I felt more of the hate that was in his heart than anything. Although I believe the vibes you picked up on more inline with correct thinking, because of the fact they favor toward forgiveness, and love.

A small couple of tidbits on Aaron's actions I will share. He had shortly before he ended his life, began an appeal on his earlier guilty verdict of the murder of Odin. According to Massachusetts law; since his case was in the process of appeal, the state drops all charges against his name. With Aaron's name "cleared"; now his former team (New England patriots) may be obligated to pay his heirs the remainder of his contract that was withheld when the murder conviction was first brought down. This amount adds to approx. 5.75 million dollars. I will not steer anyone's assumptions on the connectivity of these events, however I feel compelled to say, in no way can taking ones own life be considered an act of love. Even if there are one or more seemingly selfless reasons in the mind of the one running away from this incarnation, this act seems to me to be a slap in the face of our Creator. NO matter of the intentions of the act.

There was written in blood on the wall of the cell that he took his life, illuminati... This by itself is just strange, assuming the illuminati had nothing to do with him. Add to this, that his fiancee is coming out very recently stating she does not believe Aaron took his own life, but that he was murdered... I since greed as a motivating factor in much of this.

Baile said:
But the other side of the coin is this: Hernandez' story is not one of redemption. He continually fought to free himself. He lived the gang member code and was a remorseless murderer, and only wanted to get out of prison, presumably to continue with his gang life. For if he truly felt remorse, he would have confessed to the other murders he committed, instead of pleading not guilty. He would have accepted what he did instead of denying it. He was one of those individuals who "felt bad" not because of regret at what he did, but because he got caught. Regardless, karma always takes care of itself as it will with him.

Baile, I enjoyed this response. It's rings truth to me.
Old 07-06-2017, 02:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes

Point taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Sure. The whole message of "Dead Man Walking." The key to that story however is redemption; the change in Sean Penn's character by the end of the movie. His willingness to accept and even die because of what he did.

But the other side of the coin is this: Hernandez' story is not one of redemption. He continually fought to free himself. He lived the gang member code and was a remorseless murderer, and only wanted to get out of prison, presumably to continue with his gang life. For if he truly felt remorse, he would have confessed to the other murders he committed, instead of pleading not guilty. He would have accepted what he did instead of denying it. He was one of those individuals who "felt bad" not because of regret at what he did, but because he got caught. Regardless, karma always takes care of itself as it will with him. That's as much I need concern myself with his life story.