Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 21-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Master
Dearest Slowsnake, Billy,

Try not to worry about falling asleep as you do. This too can be good.

It is merely your mind letting you know, you do indeed need your rest. You wake up often enough as you say feeling refreshed and anew. This is a very good thing, and as rest is supposed to be.

Trust me a little on this. Meditation is indeed a good thing, as is spirituality. But yes, so is rest. And time to time we must remind ourselves to rest and break and immerse ourselves in something we love. In our physical realm. Even if it is sitting having a relaxing evening loving our pets and those close to us.

My guides often come to me and remind me periodically to cease my fasting and eat and sleep, especially if I am tired and therefore getting a bit more irritable than usual.

So yes, you seem to be doing things very right. Not expecting too much and getting your required rest when need be. This is good. And you seem to be doing fine.

Best regards.
Sincerely.
Old 21-04-2017, 01:04 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yes, mind and body tend to go into revolt - especially when approaching meditation in the way you describe - which I think is the best way.

Way to go!

I was going to post yesterday about body relaxation, but I thought better of it as I reckon you're already approaching it 'rightly'.

Yep, that's for the best.

Some nature of torment or disturbance might arise as this is almost always the case for those who undertake a pure form of meditation as you describe. It is haw the process of purification or healing usually starts, so in this sense, you having considerable success. One should be encouraged by these signs.

Thanks for the input!
Yes this time is different in many ways,and I am glad now that I decided to share my experience with others on a daily basis,the fact that others are waiting to see what I experience to me is educational I suppose, to others who are thinking about meditation but not sure about it they can get a daily report of my progress.
I meditated today but will post that in the morning,its 9 pm here now…

I am just glad what I am doing is going to inspire others,get em motivated.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 21-04-2017, 01:33 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Dearest Slowsnake, Billy,

Try not to worry about falling asleep as you do. This too can be good.

It is merely your mind letting you know, you do indeed need your rest. You wake up often enough as you say feeling refreshed and anew. This is a very good thing, and as rest is supposed to be.

Trust me a little on this. Meditation is indeed a good thing, as is spirituality. But yes, so is rest. And time to time we must remind ourselves to rest and break and immerse ourselves in something we love. In our physical realm. Even if it is sitting having a relaxing evening loving our pets and those close to us.

My guides often come to me and remind me periodically to cease my fasting and eat and sleep, especially if I am tired and therefore getting a bit more irritable than usual.

So yes, you seem to be doing things very right. Not expecting too much and getting your required rest when need be. This is good. And you seem to be doing fine.

Best regards.
Sincerely.

HelloSP,too long to type,lol.

I have a lot of things going on in my life right now,and I decided to give meditation another try.
Up until 6 weeks ago and lasting nearly 3 years my sleep has been severely hampered by an illness, an illness that I knew was killing me, and doctors and local council health officers have ignored.

My 24 sleep pattern was like this for 3 long years:_
Wake up 6:30 am
Bed at 8 am
Wake up 11 am
Bed at 1 pm
Awake at 3:30 pm
Then bed for the night 10-11 pm

Three years of that and absolutely no refreshment from my sleep,felt like I had run a marathon everyday,but during the nights I woke up:-
12:12
01:11
02:-22
03:-33
04:-44
05:-55

Three years of breathing in mould spores,I thought it was just the chronic Lyme,but last month after the diagnosis of invasive aspillergosis and finally some meds ( I hate pills ) ,well these pills changed not only my life but gave me a bit of hope back,I sleep 7 hours a night,wake up maybe once or twice but go back to sleep,and,I'm refreshed,thank God for thàt,.
Now I only lay down one hour a day to meditate,once I get out of this brand new one bedroom house I feel good,as soon as I get home I get sick!.its definitely the mould.

They are going to meet a very nice group of lawyers soon,and all this has stressed me to the max.

Meditation is the magic bullet for me.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 21-04-2017, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
HelloSP,too long to type,lol.

I have a lot of things going on in my life right now,and I decided to give meditation another try.
Up until 6 weeks ago and lasting nearly 3 years my sleep has been severely hampered by an illness, an illness that I knew was killing me, and doctors and local council health officers have ignored.

My 24 sleep pattern was like this for 3 long years:_
Wake up 6:30 am
Bed at 8 am
Wake up 11 am
Bed at 1 pm
Awake at 3:30 pm
Then bed for the night 10-11 pm

Three years of that and absolutely no refreshment from my sleep,felt like I had run a marathon everyday,but during the nights I woke up:-
12:12
01:11
02:-22
03:-33
04:-44
05:-55

Three years of breathing in mould spores,I thought it was just the chronic Lyme,but last month after the diagnosis of invasive aspillergosis and finally some meds ( I hate pills ) ,well these pills changed not only my life but gave me a bit of hope back,I sleep 7 hours a night,wake up maybe once or twice but go back to sleep,and,I'm refreshed,thank God for thàt,.
Now I only lay down one hour a day to meditate,once I get out of this brand new one bedroom house I feel good,as soon as I get home I get sick!.its definitely the mould.

They are going to meet a very nice group of lawyers soon,and all this has stressed me to the max.

Meditation is the magic bullet for me.

Kind Regards Billy.

Hi, i am very glad that you feel better and that your sleeping again.

Did you really wake up at those times, i mean like 1:11, 2:22 etc exactly? The reason i ask this is cause angels and guides give us those sign as 1:11, 2:22 exactly and so on. The funny thing is i got that you send this message at 3:33 so i thought it could be a sign i should tell you.

http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

Good luck
Old 22-04-2017, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for the input!
Yes this time is different in many ways,and I am glad now that I decided to share my experience with others on a daily basis,the fact that others are waiting to see what I experience to me is educational I suppose, to others who are thinking about meditation but not sure about it they can get a daily report of my progress.
I meditated today but will post that in the morning,its 9 pm here now…

I am just glad what I am doing is going to inspire others,get em motivated.

Kind Regards Billy.

Yes, it is very interesting, and it's good motivation.
Old 22-04-2017, 03:55 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi, i am very glad that you feel better and that your sleeping again.

Did you really wake up at those times, i mean like 1:11, 2:22 etc exactly? The reason i ask this is cause angels and guides give us those sign as 1:11, 2:22 exactly and so on. The funny thing is i got that you send this message at 3:33 so i thought it could be a sign i should tell you.

http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

Good luck

Hello,
Virtually all the time,every time I woke up and looked at the big bedside clock it was one of those times,sometimes I would wake up every hour at those times,other nights it may be only 3 times I woke and each time it was consecutive numbers.

It was a bloody nightmare,I would get up as if I hadn't slept for a week,then go back to bed to sleep up to 5 times a day,I thought the Lyme disease was playing with my head,or the constant 3 years of breathing mould spores,it nearly drove me to top myself.

I turned the clock around at one point and could see the reflection in the white paint,its stopped since they gave me a drug called voriconazole, that saved my life,I mean that too!

But I was getting visitors but didn't like the look of them,a few looked a bit shady,but occasionally in the past 3 months I go to bed and say my prayers for my sick brother before I sleep,sometimes I get a lot of swirling colours usually purple, green and orange,one night I closed my eyes to look through my eyelids and the mists turned into a purple dot with a green dot in the centre,that turned into a flower that opened and a tiny little lady in a purple dress/sari was dancing for me,this is about a foot from my face with eyes closed but wide awake!
With my peripheral closed eye vision I could see men moving around the room,but its very dark.

That happened once more about a month ago but there were six little ladies all dancing inside the flower,then they merges into one lady,she bowed her head and her hands together,like namaste,then I had the best sleep for years.

And you say you got it at 3:33, that's unreal eh.I just looked at the send time here Perth time,it 9:33 am,lol,hahaha

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 22-04-2017, 04:16 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

Hello Gem,
Yes its interesting all right,at the moment I have just stopped for a cup of tea,
I just took the transmission pan off my cars auto gearbox,it needed a filter change and new oil!

I shouldn't be doing it but mechanics here are $AU90.00 per hour and being a 64 year old disability pensioner with a "claw left hand" from all my spinal damage I don't have a choice,I need a car where I live,and I am feeling heaps better now,but I pace myself.
I know that my meditation sessions are going to turn into something very special,my way of thinking has changed but I don't know in what way,there has been a definite shift in my consciousness, but I don't know in what way!

But I have had my cuppa tea,rolled a ciggie and now back under the car to fit the new filter and fill it up with 4L of very expensive transmission fluid,its lunchtime here so 3 hours to finish the car then I can talk of yesterdays meditation.

Kind Regards Billy
Old 22-04-2017, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello,
Virtually all the time,every time I woke up and looked at the big bedside clock it was one of those times,sometimes I would wake up every hour at those times,other nights it may be only 3 times I woke and each time it was consecutive numbers.

It was a bloody nightmare,I would get up as if I hadn't slept for a week,then go back to bed to sleep up to 5 times a day,I thought the Lyme disease was playing with my head,or the constant 3 years of breathing mould spores,it nearly drove me to top myself.

I turned the clock around at one point and could see the reflection in the white paint,its stopped since they gave me a drug called voriconazole, that saved my life,I mean that too!

But I was getting visitors but didn't like the look of them,a few looked a bit shady,but occasionally in the past 3 months I go to bed and say my prayers for my sick brother before I sleep,sometimes I get a lot of swirling colours usually purple, green and orange,one night I closed my eyes to look through my eyelids and the mists turned into a purple dot with a green dot in the centre,that turned into a flower that opened and a tiny little lady in a purple dress/sari was dancing for me,this is about a foot from my face with eyes closed but wide awake!
With my peripheral closed eye vision I could see men moving around the room,but its very dark.

That happened once more about a month ago but there were six little ladies all dancing inside the flower,then they merges into one lady,she bowed her head and her hands together,like namaste,then I had the best sleep for years.

And you say you got it at 3:33, that's unreal eh.I just looked at the send time here Perth time,it 9:33 am,lol,hahaha

Kind Regards Billy.

Wow your not going to believe this but you send the message at 5:55 here. Don't know what this means for me or you.

555, 5555 - This is the 'Change' sign. It is seen whenever you have had a change of mind about anything, and is a reflection of your state of mind. It prompts you to ask, “Hmm, a change of mind. Where will this change lead me?” It relates to any subject where you have changed your mind, and advises you think a little about it first, and to be sure this new direction is really the one you wish to take.

It's sounds like a nightmare, glad you woke up from it!!! Happy for you.
Old 23-04-2017, 02:26 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Wow your not going to believe this but you send the message at 5:55 here. Don't know what this means for me or you.

555, 5555 - This is the 'Change' sign. It is seen whenever you have had a change of mind about anything, and is a reflection of your state of mind. It prompts you to ask, “Hmm, a change of mind. Where will this change lead me?” It relates to any subject where you have changed your mind, and advises you think a little about it first, and to be sure this new direction is really the one you wish to take.

It's sounds like a nightmare, glad you woke up from it!!! Happy for you.

Hello anthony,
That is unreal mate,the 5:55 thing,I don't look at the time when I am on here,I just type and post!
In one of my earlier posts I said to you that I seemed to have a "shift in my consciousness",well maybe that is what it means,but I feel like a different person since the drug voriconazole for the mould colonised in my lungs but now passed through the blood barrier,that changed my life from waking up every hour and the sleeping in the daytime,and that weird clock thing,although I did wake up this morning at 5:55 am,but slept in till 7am after yesterdays effort under my car.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 23-04-2017, 03:22 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

Hello Gem,
Sorry I didn't post my meditation for the past two days,I promised myself it would be a daily mid afternoon thing,but yesterday I finished work on the car and am very glad I did,the oil was black not cherry red,but I have to drain the oil twice more,its the only way to keep my car on the road,you can't drain the torque converter,you have to pump 12 litres of new oil through the trans to get all the old out and the new in,I can't afford another car so I have to keep this old girl going,its a 2000 Ford Fairmont, 6 cylinder,I have a lot of trips to the RPH in Perth for specialized medical treatment.

Alright,I lay down yesterday and fell straight asleep with Mr Moggs,I woke up 3 hours later,sore from laying on the concrete, I haven't got much muscle on the left upper chest, or shoulder,my left forearm is just bone and my left hand is clawed,this is from all the damaged nerves in the cervical spine.
It was funny under the car yesterday though,I can only lay on my right side,I had my left knee under the metal oil pan holding it up,while trying to put these little bolts in through the rubber gasket,but I was not going to let it beat me, and I won!.yippee

Now the day befores meditation was the same as the others, got the black screen in place,trying hard to disassociate my mind from local noise,I do this on purpose,I actually want the noises so I can be indifferent to it!
Like the meditation,the noise is an integral part of what I am trying to achieve.

I want to be indifferent to my surroundings,I just want to connect back to the old me,my mistakes along the path,my reasoning when I did certain things in my life that I am not proud of,could I have done things or treated folk another way.
This is all about "self",its about ego,its about getting into such a state that I realise self!
My thoughts whilst I meditated the day before last was about me,nothing in my mind was focused on " what others have done to me "

This is about me,the seed of Billy,the very essence of my being human,its about how i am now 64 soon to be 65 in
January!
Its about me the ego letting go,freeing myself from this 64 year bondage as a slave to nicotine,alcohol,drugs,sex, its about all of these things,I am going to get myself so deep into my inner "me" that I can regain something from this very fractured life!

Its educational,I want to see where I erred,I want to understand my position in this mankind I am in who just seem as happy with violence as they do with peace and love.
That's what I want Gem,I want to understand my own being,my own reality,not someone else's,I want to understand who and why my kundalini was raised and my brow chakra opened,I want to know the why's and the wherefore's,the fact it was opened changed my life,but not for the better,for the worse,I still have what it bestowed upon me,the clairvoyant side that is,but what was the point of doing it on my 28th birthday,everything seems to be In sevens in multiples of seven,even the planets,days of the week,main chakra's,seven is a very mystical number.

So the day before my meditation was for 30 minutes not the full hour, I just could not stop the thoughts from the weeks problems intruding,so I arose from my bed refreshed and happy!
I am always smiling Gem,always smiling!

Kind Regards Billy.