Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Seeker

channeling can be painful

I am really good at channeling and getting better every day. But on and off theres something i just start channeling and what happens is not pleasant and im trying to control.
I tend to go into like seizures and when i finally come to i have to have a piece of paper and a pen. Usually its a poem. Or a song or freewrite. And i usually only channel like the dead or people far away like no contact with me at all. And well there is something else but thats more for another forum topic i suppose.
The seizures are so painful and debilitating. I could blame my growth disorder cuz sometimes i just have regular episodes but i mean i would love someone to help me learn control over this way of channeling. It rarely happens much anymore over the years but still it does happen.
Old 18-02-2017, 04:08 PM
Master
Hi,

These painful like seizures are like a message from your body. Have you tried talking to your body about them?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

These painful like seizures are like a message from your body. Have you tried talking to your body about them?

John
Im not sure how.
Old 18-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Guide

Make sure you are grounding yourself before and after
Old 18-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Make sure you are grounding yourself before and after
It happens on random mostly and i am grounded. Sometimes i wonder if my body can handle channeling when im sick.
Old 18-02-2017, 05:29 PM
Experiencer
Hello' gentleheart:

It appears that....you are tapping into is a fluctuation of aspects of your soul family.

And what appears as most beneficial here is...focus, alignment & balance.
You are having difficulty finding you, your soul essence.

I suggest that you look to your dream state. This may be temporarily helpful to you. You may allow yourself less limitation within your dream imagery, and this may serve you as a temporary step in moving your feet up one step of your mountain.

What is most apparent in your energy patterns and present movement of energies is that....you hold a counterpart action, a parallel you, which also is influencing. You and the counterpart are blocking yourselves in your creative expressions of channeling, and you are influencing of each other and therefore creating more of a thickness and instability or extreme fluctuation of energies.

You are each lending energy to each other within your energetic blocking. Therefore, it is affecting of you both. It is suggested that you connect with the energy of your counterpart, and allow a free flow. In this, you may also allow yourself new inspiration.

And also, it is vital that you begin accepting of your own expression and not bowing to the expectations of other individuals.

Focus your attention on “concentrating upon self” and not your distractions.

Within your channeling activity, connect with the energy of your counterpart. Use your empathic or psychic sense and you may also temporarily discover your inspiration, your hidden purpose of this challenge, within yourself.

And in this, you may be connecting with the deceased in a more satisfying, objective manner.

I wish you well in your inner explorations of self, my friend.

In Light & Strength Taoist
Old 18-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taoist
Hello' gentleheart:
It appears that....you are tapping into is a fluctuation of aspects of your soul family.
And what appears as most beneficial here is...focus, alignment & balance.
You are having difficulty finding you, your soul essence.
I suggest that you look to your dream state. This may be temporarily helpful to you. You may allow yourself less limitation within your dream imagery, and this may serve you as a temporary step in moving your feet up one step of your mountain.
What is most apparent in your energy patterns and present movement of energies is that....you hold a counterpart action, a parallel you, which also is influencing. You and the counterpart are blocking yourselves in your creative expressions of channeling, and you are influencing of each other and therefore creating more of a thickness and instability or extreme fluctuation of energies.
You are each lending energy to each other within your energetic blocking. Therefore, it is affecting of you both. It is suggested that you connect with the energy of your counterpart, and allow a free flow. In this, you may also allow yourself new inspiration.
And also, it is vital that you begin accepting of your own expression and not bowing to the expectations of other individuals.
Focus your attention on “concentrating upon self” and not your distractions.
Within your channeling activity, connect with the energy of your counterpart. Use your empathic or psychic sense and you may also temporarily discover your inspiration, your hidden purpose of this challenge, within yourself.
And in this, you may be connecting with the deceased in a more satisfying, objective manner.
I wish you well in your inner explorations of self, my friend.
In Light & Strength Taoist
I dont fully understand what you mean. Though i did have a friend of mine tell i have an extreme amount of kundalini energy. I had a kundalini blockage that my friend was helping me to unblock. He says it has never taken an entire week to unblock anyone except me. During the time he was unblocking my energy i would have seizures as well.
I do connect well with the energies of others but i do think i need more control and more strength to handle it?
I do understand some of what youve said that will be helpful.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:31 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleheart
I am really good at channeling and getting better every day. But on and off theres something i just start channeling and what happens is not pleasant and im trying to control.
I tend to go into like seizures and when i finally come to i have to have a piece of paper and a pen. Usually its a poem. Or a song or freewrite. And i usually only channel like the dead or people far away like no contact with me at all. And well there is something else but thats more for another forum topic i suppose.
The seizures are so painful and debilitating. I could blame my growth disorder cuz sometimes i just have regular episodes but i mean i would love someone to help me learn control over this way of channeling. It rarely happens much anymore over the years but still it does happen.

James: What sort of channel are you, conscious or trance?
Old 08-03-2017, 12:27 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
James: What sort of channel are you, conscious or trance?
Im not sure.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:45 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleheart
Im not sure.

Trance channels are in a sleep like state while connected. Conscious channels remain aware of what is happening but feel disconnected as though they were almost asleep, without full control of their bodies. Trance channels cannot monitor or control what is said during channeling. Conscious channels are still awake enough to listen. They can stop it if they try hard enough.

I have a question for you. In your public profile you mention "keyholder". I have never heard of this. Would you explain please?